Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Ga-Rei Zero and F/S N

Well here is my personal review For Ga-Rei Zero and Fate/Stay Night.

Ga-Rei Zero.

Well this anime starts out kinda stereotypically with the basic japanese special task force stopping demons or w/e they call them. Then the actuall story picks up after that. The animation is pretty good, the story is......well if i would known i coulda skipped about 6-7 episodes out of the total 11 i would have done that.(basically i recommend after 2 skippin to 9) Because its some bs childhood friend storyline i've seen a lot.(that and there isn't much action). The action scenes i liked, but the story i didn't. I'm currently readin the manga, and i would have preffered them to do that instead of zero.

I'll give it a B
    Liked:
    1.Top quality animation
    2. Action scenes were interesting.
    3. They put a scene from the manga into the last scene
    4. The slaughter scenes.
    Didn't Like:
    1. Well i coulda done without her childhood episodes
    2. The main character is pretty weak.
    3. Again the childhood.
    4. The first episode starts kinda slow.

Fate/Stay Night:

The story of a kid who is thrown into a tournament involving various warriors with magical powers who try to kill each other. This anime isn't really original, but still had more potential than it showed. The animation quality was pretty weak, but the picture quality was good(if that makes sense). Honestly, i know a lot of ppl that love this and i still have no clue why. The story/talking parts of this anime are so boring its insane. The main character is again, useless. While the herione of the anime is trying to remember her past or some shit. I dunno, honestly after the first five episodes, i just skipped all the talking and went to the battles for the episode. The battles in themselves were ok, not much thought into them, but ok. Sorta like naruto battles but with quality animation.(and they don't last forever).

I give Fate/stay Night a D
    Liked:
    1. Potential to actually be a good fight anime
    2. I'm totally gar for archer.
    3. .......i can't really think of anything.
    Disliked.
    1. The story is really overused.
    2. The animation sucked.
    3. No point at all in watching the boring dialogue
    4. 3 people in the anime had the same haircut i believe.
    5. Honestly, if half of the battles were even remotely realistic to the powers the warriors used, the main group would be dead ten times over(hooray!).
    6. The bad guys are over the top stereo type in a "Lets play with them till they somehow figure out something" way
    7. Honestly, no romance for all that talking, nothing remotely funny, about all i got out of it was the creators desperate attention for air time*(naruto anyone?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ga-Rei Zero
    was a good anime, BELIEVE IT... it was fun but THE DAMN VOICE ACTORS WAS THE BEST
    animation kicked ass also
    toooo bad
    not normal Ga-Rei 1~2 season

Fate/Stay Night = overrated old shit but it had its movements... noble phantasm.. king author as a woman, crazy loli's meh... etc etc...

if u hated it u ant a type moon fan probably wont like/bother watching Tsukihime

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I just didn't like FSN, its just too much talking with very little actual conversation going on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I just didn't like FSN, its just too much talking with very little actual conversation going on.
    you ever played the VN(with and without eroge) or watched the anime for Tsukihime
    its by the same people who did FSN, its kinda badass... but old-ish yet recent early i have to guess 2000~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    yeah, i liked tsukihime. But i also played melty blood.........so i dunno. I prefer the fighter to the VN though.

Thanks
    awww i havent seen that :/ im watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni right now and its amazing, always got me guessing, but it is a bit repetitive with all these dying scenes
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
    Die!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    higurashi? the one with the whole lot of loli characters murdering each other? meh. its like saw, lots of murder, but little story.

Thanks
    little story? I disagree, i may be a novice otaku but it is one of the most in-depth and well hought out ones i have seen even though it was by doujins. during the story it follows the story of those kids but mainly the girl one, sure it was confusing at times and there were ten year olds with D cups, but it was a psychological mindfuck in my opinion
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
    Die!!!