There's probably like 100 Fate/Zero threads but screw all of you guys.
So I finished Fate/Zero last night, it made sense for the most part, however I was pretty confused on some things.
1. Why did Kotomine Kirei kill his master? (Rin's dad.)
2. Why did the grail spew out all this shit, and that only burned down Fuyuki city right?
3. I'm not sure how Kotomine Kirei and Archer (realest nigga) lived...explain that for me. (the grail gave them life?)
4. I'm REALLY confused on the part with him killing Ilya and his wife. Was that a dream or something he saw in the grail? And how come there were a bunch of naked copies of his wife. I know she's artificial, but whatttt? Lol.
5. Kiritsugu cheated on his artificial wife with Maiya? o.o
1. Because Tohsaka was just going using Kiryei anyway.
2. Actually this isn't "the grail", I think it says so from the beginning it's a lesser version.
3. Well Archer aka Gilgamesh, isn't exactly "alive". Kiryei is, but I think Archer is just there because he won. Kinda like how Saber exist in /Night.
4. His wife is a clone. Not exactly Ayanami rei but....yeah same scenario.
5. Uh....don't remember that, but the romance is heavily implied.
Just started watching it, lets see where this goes.
How is it going for you? Btw, if you need a Crunchyroll account I have one. I watched most of the series at night laying down lol, so if you have a mobile device that can run Crunchyroll my account could help you out.