Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Angel beats is getting a VN adaptation that i'm hyped for. But knowing how long it takes them to translate Key's works (i'm looking at you Little Busters .ex) it will be awhile till the English patch is out

  2. #17
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    Angel beats is getting a VN adaptation that i'm hyped for. But knowing how long it takes them to translate Key's works (i'm looking at you Little Busters .ex) it will be awhile till the English patch is out
    http://vndb.org/v9280
    http://vndb.org/v9281

    And yeah, the main story (Angel Beats!) should be interesting. I felt some parts of the story and the ending was rushed, hopefully Key can fix that.

  3. #18
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post


    http://vndb.org/v9280
    http://vndb.org/v9281

    And yeah, the main story (Angel Beats!) should be interesting. I felt some parts of the story and the ending was rushed, hopefully Key can fix that.
    I really want an Angel Beats season 2. I think it'd ruin the show completely but I can't stand not having a season 2. Only anime that's made me cry besides Alexander The Great dying in Fate/Zero. Excited for the AB visual novel though.

    OT: When are you un-banned? Randomly?

  4. #19
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    I really want an Angel Beats season 2. I think it'd ruin the show completely but I can't stand not having a season 2. Only anime that's made me cry besides Alexander The Great dying in Fate/Zero. Excited for the AB visual novel though.

    OT: When are you un-banned? Randomly?

    You changed your name AGAIN? Seriously? Get your act together man.Are you going to change names every single anime or something? I mean damn. I bet Liz hates you. And you cried? God you're such a pussy. The only excusable anime to cry to is Clannad: After Story and Grave of the Fireflies. I can't wait for the remake of Fate/Stay Night coming out in October ~

    Here's some character designs. Are you fully erect yet? You better be bitch.

    OT: Well, pretty much whenever they want to. One time they forgot it for several days and I was a minion... it usually should only be a day.

  5. #20
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,818
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Oh and OP, I suggest you play these:

    Rewrite (Key) - Nice graphics, Story +/- , 5 or 6 routes
    Grisaia no Kajitsu - My 2nd favorite visual novel, absolutely love all routes, did them all.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  6. #21
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Oh and OP, I suggest you play these:

    Rewrite (Key) - Nice graphics, Story +/- , 5 or 6 routes
    Grisaia no Kajitsu - My 2nd favorite visual novel, absolutely love all routes, did them all.
    I actually have Grisaia installed but never actually got around to playing it
    I'll be sure to start it when i finish some of my ongoing ones

    As for rewrite ill download it and add it to my to-do list
    i'm not very good at finishing things when i start so i gotta force myself to.

  7. #22
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,818
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    I actually have Grisaia installed but never actually got around to playing it
    I'll be sure to start it when i finish some of my ongoing ones

    As for rewrite ill download it and add it to my to-do list
    i'm not very good at finishing things when i start so i gotta force myself to.
    Grisaia is pretty damn long but all routes are super duper amazing. How come there are no more VNs like this? xD (there probably are)
    Rewrite is +/- you can save it for the last.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #23
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post


    Grisaia is pretty damn long but all routes are super duper amazing. How come there are no more VNs like this? xD (there probably are)
    Rewrite is +/- you can save it for the last.
    Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance

    How about you try playing Rance m8? Try playing Sengoku Rance. It's a masterpiece.

  9. #24
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post


    Grisaia is pretty damn long but all routes are super duper amazing. How come there are no more VNs like this? xD (there probably are)
    Rewrite is +/- you can save it for the last.
    Okay I've started playing Grisaia, I'm about 1-2 hours into it, and I have no clue when the game actually begins. So far I'm getting to know the characters and whatnot, but when can I begin the conquer?

  10. #25
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,818
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance Rance

    How about you try playing Rance m8? Try playing Sengoku Rance. It's a masterpiece.
    Thunder, getting real tired of your shit. Joking, but now for real, I played Rance, and didnt enjoy it. (I know you were talking to OP though, just wanted to say again I didnt enjoy it at all.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post


    Okay I've started playing Grisaia, I'm about 1-2 hours into it, and I have no clue when the game actually begins. So far I'm getting to know the characters and whatnot, but when can I begin the conquer?
    Oh, worry not, game lenght is like over 50hours, and there are only 4-5 choices for each route, and 2-3 of them are common to all. It's mostly up to the player to read the story. Be patient, I got a bit bored on the first 2 times I played because I was in the middle of the game and there was no choice, but it will reward trust me.
    Last edited by Mokou-Sama; 03-27-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #26
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    I feel like games with no choices are even better
    I usually end up looking at walkthroughs so i don't waste my time getting a bad end -.-'

    Also i have Rance installed but never even started it. Found Kamidori the same day and ended up starting that instead.
    Rance seems like the type of game that has humor in it. If you like that type of game you should try majikoi. The sex jokes had me dying through my whole play through.

  12. #27
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post

    You changed your name AGAIN? Seriously? Get your act together man.Are you going to change names every single anime or something? I mean damn. I bet Liz hates you. And you cried? God you're such a pussy. The only excusable anime to cry to is Clannad: After Story and Grave of the Fireflies. I can't wait for the remake of Fate/Stay Night coming out in October ~

    Here's some character designs. Are you fully erect yet? You better be bitch.

    OT: Well, pretty much whenever they want to. One time they forgot it for several days and I was a minion... it usually should only be a day.
    Liz actually loves me pls hoe fukboy.

  13. #28
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    Also i have Rance installed but never even started it. Found Kamidori the same day and ended up starting that instead.
    Rance seems like the type of game that has humor in it. If you like that type of game you should try majikoi. The sex jokes had me dying through my whole play through.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Rance is a masterpiece. I highly recommend you start playing it. I've played a bit of Kamidori and I personally believe Rance is better. By the way, how far have you gotten in Kamidori?

  14. #29
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Rance is a masterpiece. I highly recommend you start playing it. I've played a bit of Kamidori and I personally believe Rance is better. By the way, how far have you gotten in Kamidori?
    I'm 15 hours in and just started the Serawi route pretty much. I always leave it open while doing other stuff so that's why my time is so crappy >.>
    I almost went deadbeat but decided against it. Im sure when i beat kamidori about 3 times and get sick of it ill start rance. I need something that's more than just text.

  15. #30
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    I'm 15 hours in and just started the Serawi route pretty much. I always leave it open while doing other stuff so that's why my time is so crappy >.>
    I almost went deadbeat but decided against it. Im sure when i beat kamidori about 3 times and get sick of it ill start rance. I need something that's more than just text.
    Huh, I went deadbeat. It doesn't effect you negatively at all. After you beat it 3 times? Seriously man? Jesus. Rance is similar to Kamidori considering they both have RPG elements to them. Though Rance has like 10+ titles (9 main titles, a few spinoffs). Rance 9 is going to be released soon and it has the greatest graphics I've seen in a visual novel yet not to mention the story, characters, gameplay etc are all pretty damn good.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Visual Novels Anyone? (Katawa Shoujo)
    By Jacket in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:16 PM
  2. [Request] Anyone play Elsword? Any Hacks?
    By ken987 in forum Other MMORPG Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 03:43 AM
  4. DOSE ANYONE PLAY ANY MORE ?C.A..EU...?
    By bigbadwolf in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 03:47 AM
  5. Anyone have any warrock hack sites they willing to post up
    By lieutenent in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 09:41 AM