ffs Naruto you were fighting madara who was wearing the clothes and holding the staff of the six paths, Now you talk to a old ass guy with the same staff and clothes and you think he is a old guy who gives useless lectures? That's very rich of you considering so many people died because of your lame ass lectures, he is the frigging six paths, use your common sense you knuckle headed ninja.
I liked the appearance of Indra and ashura, now the next chapters gonna be how the senju and uchiha clan were formed, and then the following chapter will be about some stupid ass love vs power thing. Why doesn't madara just finish this off with, Six paths is gonna give naruto something, probably gonna teach him some shiat. I still hope naruto doesn't get any visual prowess. He's like ashura and senju don't have any visual prowess so that's a relief.
loled this chapter just great another flash back with a plot hole. Madara said one brother was born with special optical jutsu while the other was born with extremely strong physical abilities. Then he said one of them created the uchihas and the other created the senju. But both of them killed each other....................... did they have babies by magic XD
I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me
How dare Kishimoto interrupt Gui 8th Gate fight which was foreshadowed over ten years ago with the Sage bullshit.
It should have been Pervy Sage, fuck the real sage, could care less what his ass has to say.
1. Naruto doesn't realize any similarities. I mean he's fought both Obito and Midara.
A) Naruto also doesn't recognize he's almost dead and as if the sage is "locking him inside" something. Stupidity.
2. Naruto can't understand "complex" language. This doesn't make any sense, naruto isn't that stupid.*(by now). Not only that, the guy changes back to slang to make it understandable? Really....that's just so bad.
3. "ghost of chakra" Naruto never had this sort of "spirits" mentality in the canon.
4. Missed opportunity. Why not pervy sage? I mean that would be 10x better, have more relevance to the plot, and he's more likely to be in naruto's head.
5. Sage's mother "where she came from is not important" Oh.....is it not? It seems pretty damn important.
6. Kaguya had two sons, but no father was involved? Why does naruto(as a series) constantly forget that two people are needed? This shit happened with Gai as well. Sage also had kids, who the mother is or any importance, irrelevant.
7. Naruto doesn't resemble Asura, Sasuke does. Naruto didn't "work hard", he's had jyuubi win. Most of his fights would have been losses without that. Not to mention he just got a powerup because of parents(in other words genes). The silly part of this is that sasuke had to try harder and work harder for the power he obtained. Which is just utter stupidity because of the start of this series lol.
-Itachi resembles Indra and wala this metaphor is utter bulshit.
8. If the sage broke up his part of the jyuubi, where is the other half?
9. Stupid decisions. Why would you make Ashura the successor of a ninja art when you could make both of them? Also why would you make the person with the least prowess of ninja arts the successor? Just saying, it's not like that whole "civil war" couldn't have been easily avoided.
10. Chakra didn't vanish and migrated over time. Sorry, we are just hearing about this at the end of naruto. *cough* bad writing *cough*.
11. Reincarnation. That's just....so stupid. Once again, naruto's gonna get some bullshit powerup and become the "chosen one".
-This is one of the main reasons why I like sasuke more.
Anyway, I'd take KING's suggestion and would've made this chapter on pervy sage. Makes a fuck load more sense and is better for the story.
Thousands of threads on MPGH. Some bringing discussion, some not.And your asking why people are making chapter discussion threads about a popular manga/anime in a manga/anime section.You are the cream of the crop.