Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

If you go, PM me, I want to go too.
    You buy ticket and I go inside briefcase, ok?
    Alright, I'll make sure to buy the smallest briefcase possible and shove you in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post

I think most of us are old enough to go on our own anyways. On that note, I'm actually going to Japan next year, not for Comiket though. I might go, depending if I have the time to.
    2 more years for me m8

Thanks
    Shit like this turns me off from conventions...sorry for randomly posting this but i just remembered about it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    Shit like this turns me off from conventions...sorry for randomly posting this but i just remembered about it

1:01 tho

I feel like if I went to an anime convention I would see a lot of this faggotry. And all the cool people like Empire with his badass Akumetsu mask are at home trying to stay away from the faggotry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

I don't think I would go into any convention, not to obsessed about any one thing......And i'm black so im trying to keep my black card.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Things like that gross me out, but things like this make it worth. Btw this was taken at the convention I'm going to this summer, last year.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post

Things like that gross me out, but things like this make it worth. Btw this was taken at the convention I'm going to this summer, last year.
    She's just a sexy girl profiting from very lonely nerds by pretending she has a clue as to what the fuck she's talking about. Not even gonna lie though, I've fapped to her cosplay of Rena from Elsword.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Alright, I'll make sure to buy the smallest briefcase possible and shove you in it.
    I wait patiently
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    1:01 tho

I feel like if I went to an anime convention I would see a lot of this faggotry. And all the cool people like Empire with his badass Akumetsu mask are at home trying to stay away from the faggotry.
    I went to a convention(actually was a LOT more into anime than I am now), god it scared me. It's one thing to like anime, to get kinda into it, but it's a whole nother thing to be as delusional as some of these people are.

I like cosplay, but people constantly acting like the people they are cosplaying? That's just delusional. You don't have this shit from other sources as much either.

You don't see people cosplaying as luke-skywalker swinging their lightsaber around all the time lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I went to a convention(actually was a LOT more into anime than I am now), god it scared me. It's one thing to like anime, to get kinda into it, but it's a whole nother thing to be as delusional as some of these people are.

I like cosplay, but people constantly acting like the people they are cosplaying? That's just delusional. You don't have this shit from other sources as much either.

You don't see people cosplaying as luke-skywalker swinging their lightsaber around all the time lol.
    Hearing that that's how many people act at the conventions around your guys's area is really creepy and it's so different than how conventions happen here. The cosplayer's are pretty much just normal people who dress up for the spirit of it, like halloween. They don't roleplay anything unless they're posing for a camera or for contests. Otherwise they just walk around visiting the various things to do at the convention like non-dressed up people. The bigger problem we've had, rather than the cosplayers, was photographers taking pictures without constent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12