Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188

    Black bullet thoughts

    Alright kinda late on this but whatever.

    So i watched Black Bullet yesterday and absolutely loved everything about it for some reason. I don't know if it was Enju reminding me so much of Yaya from machine doll, or the whole basis of the show but i just cant wait for next Tuesday. Although its only on episode 1, i feel like this can easily take home the prize of anime of the season if they do it right. Alright fangirling is over. Thoughts on the first episode?

    *honestly i think it might of just been the hype since i've been waiting for this show since i first saw this season's anime list*

  2. #2
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,707
    it was pretty good i like enju

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  3. #3
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Definitely in my top five for this season. I'm just hoping they follow the light novel in terms of plot, and not go of in some weird direction like some animes have before.

  4. #4
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    I haven't read the LN so the plot is completely new to me. I love shows with a post-apocalyptic type setting like this, especially when there are monsters and it showcases survival. The whole Cursed Children idea is also really cool.

  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Generic....
    *sigh*

    [There are giant monsters who are attacking a city and its up to the special kids to defend it.]
    -That is the summary.


    To tell you the truth, I'd enjoy this series if it even tried to be different. So far all i've gotten is a cliche as fuck badguy(even the fucking tophat)., some lame skills from the hero, and some needless "we are for hire" reason as to why they aren't incorporated into the city's defense force. It's like....did we really need to have this? It's the same a dozen other series without anything unique.

    As for the "black bullets"....holy fuck is that just stupid.


    Don't know why the writer is so lazy, don't care.

    I'll check it out if I hear anything good, so far it's going to be a pass for sure from me.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-09-2014 at 06:18 PM.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Rance-Sama (04-09-2014)

  7. #6
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,042
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Waiting for next episode of Black bullet.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  8. #7
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Generic....
    *sigh*

    [There are giant monsters who are attacking a city and its up to the special kids to defend it.]
    -That is the summary.


    To tell you the truth, I'd enjoy this series if it even tried to be different. So far all i've gotten is a cliche as fuck badguy(even the fucking tophat)., some lame skills from the hero, and some needless "we are for hire" reason as to why they aren't incorporated into the city's defense force. It's like....did we really need to have this? It's the same a dozen other series without anything unique.

    As for the "black bullets"....holy fuck is that just stupid.


    Don't know why the writer is so lazy, don't care.

    I'll check it out if I hear anything good, so far it's going to be a pass for sure from me.

    You just saved me 20 minutes of my life.

  9. #8
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    You just saved me 20 minutes of my life.
    Confirmed as a false loli lover if you won't watch it just for Enju. I would sell my left testicle to be that piece of bread she's eating in my sig.

  10. #9
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    Confirmed as a false loli lover if you won't watch it just for Enju. I would sell my left testicle to be that piece of bread she's eating in my sig.
    I won't watch an anime solely for loli.owait, I actually have done that.
    But that's besides the point. I've got a huge backlog of anime, manga and visual novels and I just don't got time for mediocre shiznit with one nice loli in it. And if Empire says it's mediocre, he's more than likely right.

  11. #10
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    I won't watch an anime solely for loli.owait, I actually have done that.
    But that's besides the point. I've got a huge backlog of anime, manga and visual novels and I just don't got time for mediocre shiznit with one nice loli in it. And if Empire says it's mediocre, he's more than likely right.
    I feel you on the backlog part but i feel like if i don't have at least one on-going show to watch a day i can't make it through my school day.

  12. #11
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    I feel you on the backlog part but i feel like if i don't have at least one on-going show to watch a day i can't make it through my school day.
    I've got Selector, Mushishi and JoJo. My HDD (1.4TB) is completely full with weeaboo stuff. I typically don't like watching on-going shows unless they're exceptionally good and most anime is shit. There's usually under 5 good titles, take some or give some each season.

  13. #12
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    I kinda liked it. Not the best, I read the plot description on Crunchyroll and it says in the year 2021, mankind was defeated by Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and was forced to live within a wall. Sounds so much like Shingeki no Kyojin. It was ok though, but screw it. I'll go watch Angel Beats! for the 6th time.

  14. #13
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    I kinda liked it. Not the best, I read the plot description on Crunchyroll and it says in the year 2021, mankind was defeated by Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and was forced to live within a wall. Sounds so much like Shingeki no Kyojin. It was ok though, but screw it. I'll go watch Angel Beats! for the 6th time.
    Don't be a faggot. Watch Gintama or Bakemonogatari already you fuckin' faggot.

  15. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    I kinda liked it. Not the best, I read the plot description on Crunchyroll and it says in the year 2021, mankind was defeated by Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and was forced to live within a wall. Sounds so much like Shingeki no Kyojin. It was ok though, but screw it. I'll go watch Angel Beats! for the 6th time.
    I think people are still on the shingeki hype.

    This "mankind must live in X place because everywhere else is fucked" is....really REALLY old.


  16. #15
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I think people are still on the shingeki hype.

    This "mankind must live in X place because everywhere else is fucked" is....really REALLY old.
    It's really common for shit like this to happen after some similar over hyped anime recently came out

    "omg log horizon is liek a ripoff of SAO!1!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [Requested][SPK] G36E Black & Silver + Double Bullet
    By okiba93 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:38 AM
  2. Your thoughts on Black Ops
    By Tall kiwi in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 05:02 AM
  3. Bush does care about black people... infact...
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 10:42 AM
  4. just a thought regarding moderation staff
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 03:15 PM
  5. Download Black Ice Need help zzz
    By sf0d in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 12:17 AM