Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188

    Top 3 this season.

    Well pretty much everything has gotten its three episodes to leave an impression. Now tell me faggots, what are your top three shows this season and why.

    Mine are as follows in do order what so ever:

    1.) Black bullet
    Shit is just cash as fuck. Makes me wish everyday was Tuesday

    2.) Nanana's buried treasure
    A "fresh" new show by my standards. If they don't fuck this up it has a lot of potential.

    3.)The comic Artist and his assistants
    MC is a fag but it always makes me chuckle. One of the few skit type animu's I've liked.

    Now tell me yours and ill pretend to care <3

  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    You know mate, that's a really gay ass list of favorites you have and I feel greatly disturbed about it.

    1) Mekakucity Actors
    - it's beautiful, Shaft is animating it and it's beautiful.

    2) Mushishi Zoku Shou
    - One of the best supernatural anime out there.

    3) Selector Infected WIXOSS
    - Card Game + Moe Girls + Psychological = Win

    I haven't seen many of the titles so far this season but I've heard the rest of the lineup (besides Captain Earth I've heard a lot of good things about it) are pretty bad.

  3. #3
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    You know mate, that's a really gay ass list of favorites you have and I feel greatly disturbed about it.

    1) Mekakucity Actors
    - it's beautiful, Shaft is animating it and it's beautiful.

    2) Mushishi Zoku Shou
    - One of the best supernatural anime out there.

    3) Selector Infected WIXOSS
    - Card Game + Moe Girls + Psychological = Win

    I haven't seen many of the titles so far this season but I've heard the rest of the lineup (besides Captain Earth I've heard a lot of good things about it) are pretty bad.
    I like literally every generic thing out there and everyone gives me shit for it lolol
    I've only watched episode 1 of Mekakucity but I really liked it because that's gonna be me in a couple years. As for the rest I haven't seen any.

  4. #4
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    I like literally every generic thing out there and everyone gives me shit for it lolol
    I've only watched episode 1 of Mekakucity but I really liked it because that's gonna be me in a couple years. As for the rest I haven't seen any.
    Damn, get your act together. You should watch season 1 of Mushishi before watching the sequel... but you have no excuse for Selector.

  5. #5
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,035
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1. No Game No Life
    Cool + Loli = The best.

    2. Isshuukan Friends.
    Cute = Best.

    3. Mekakucity Actors
    Cool = Good.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    1. No Game No Life
    Cool + Loli = The best.

    2. Isshuukan Friends.
    Cute = Best.

    3. Mekakucity Actors
    Cool = Good.
    dat rating system tho

    NGNL has a weak as fuck loli. Selector has better lolis and is more original.

  7. #7
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,035
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    dat rating system tho

    NGNL has a weak as fuck loli. Selector has better lolis and is more original.
    But NGNL is pretty popular




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  8. #8
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


    But NGNL is pretty popular
    Popular doesn't mean good.

  9. #9
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,035
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Popular doesn't mean good.
    Nope.
    NGNL will never get popular if it's not enough good.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  10. #10
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


    Nope.
    NGNL will never get popular if it's not enough good.
    There's a lot of garbage anime that gets popular even though it's bad. Just look at Naruto, it's one of the best selling anime and it's horrible.

  11. #11
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,035
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    There's a lot of garbage anime that gets popular even though it's bad. Just look at Naruto, it's one of the best selling anime and it's horrible.
    To be honest. you're right. But don't get mad because you don't like my top 3 anime. Even though you hate me.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  12. #12
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


    To be honest. you're right. But don't get mad because you don't like my top 3 anime. Even though you hate me.
    Calm your tits, Jhem. I'm not mad I'm just giving my opinions here. I don't even know how you came to the conclusion that I hated you either.

  13. #13
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,035
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Calm your tits, Jhem. I'm not mad I'm just giving my opinions here. I don't even know how you came to the conclusion that I hated you either.
    I though you hate me because i said something terrible to you. sorry Rance.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  14. #14
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Mine's are:

    1. Soul Eater Not!

    2. Mangaka san to Assistant San

    3. Mekaku City Actors

    I dont care if you dont agree with me but those are actually pretty dope. (Maybe soul eater not! isnt but I loved soul eater and I was really looking foward this one too)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  15. #15
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    2. Mangaka san to Assistant San
    This show is the funniest thing i've watched in awhile. Might of been the lack of sleep but i was dying last night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] [EUW] Gold S2 - Placement Matches This Season - **CHEAP** ALL REFUNDS AVAILABLE
    By Carl2 in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 11:31 AM
  2. [WTS] LoL EU North EAST: 1565 this season, 1510 CURRENT ELO. SMURF ACCOUNT ! cheap
    By skitzo1337 in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:41 PM
  3. [WTS] LoL EU North EAST: 1565 this season, 1510 CURRENT ELO. SMURF ACCOUNT ! cheap
    By skitzo1337 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:40 PM
  4. New Top gear season/episodes?
    By Snape in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 08:58 AM
  5. Anything I should be watching this season?
    By Serotriptomine in forum Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 03:56 AM