Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188

    Just pre-ordered my first figurine.

    Pre-ordered this one earlier this morning. Skip all the "hurr durr SAO is ghey" shit because i don't really care. Comes out late September and im hyped as fuck.


    I also REALLY wanted to pre-order this one but it already sold out.


    Anyone have any collections going?

  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fuck. That Shiro figure. Do want. I want to start a collection, but between saving up for a NAS and buying an S2000, I don't have much money to spend.

  3. #3
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Fuck. That Shiro figure. Do want. I want to start a collection, but between saving up for a NAS and buying an S2000, I don't have much money to spend.
    I don't even like her that much but it just looks so good. Was in the mid $90's when you could still pre-order. I'm sure other sites have it if you change your mind. Watch out for fakes though.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Have these two preordered as my first two, probably the last two as well lol. But who knows.


  6. #6
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Love anime/Manga but I don't see a reason to buy figurines.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    Unknown (06-05-2014)

  8. #7
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,055
    Reputation
    396
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ^ Same.

  9. #8
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I prefer this Shinoboobs one ( http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...=FIGURE-003410 ) Might buy this one later on.
    That Araragi one is hot though

    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
    Have these two preordered as my first two, probably the last two as well lol. But who knows.
    Trust me it's addicting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Love anime/Manga but I don't see a reason to buy figurines.
    Eh its like how little kids buy their favorite power ranger. But now that we're grown we just spend way more money on it.

  10. #9
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    I can logically see this being a hobby for people that have money to blow, but they serve no purpose for someone poor like me

    I'd just be staring at my figurine all day realizing that's the reason why I couldn't afford lunch.
    helt ensam.

  11. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I can logically see this being a hobby for people that have money to blow, but they serve no purpose for someone poor like me

    I'd just be staring at my figurine all day realizing that's the reason why I couldn't afford lunch.
    Yea you'd think that, but I blew $140 on my Gundam Strike when it was on sale. It's just sitting there but I don't regret it one bit. I bought my gf a Yosuga no Sora figure and she loves it.



    She's also got a bunch of smaller ones.

    I've always loved figures just never had the money until now.

  12. #11
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506
    This seems like a magnificent waste of money. It's understandable with cool models like Gundam, but normal characters?

  13. #12
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

    Yea you'd think that, but I blew $140 on my Gundam Strike when it was on sale. It's just sitting there but I don't regret it one bit. I bought my gf a Yosuga no Sora figure and she loves it.



    She's also got a bunch of smaller ones.

    I've always loved figures just never had the money until now.
    Do you live with your parents?
    If I were ever caught with an anime figurine there would be a lot of explaining to do.

    "What the hell is this?"
    "How much did it cost?"
    "Why are you wasting your money on this crap?"
    "Why is she half naked?"
    "What does it do?"
    "How is it useful to you?"
    "Stop wasting your money on this crap"
    "You're an absolute weirdo"
    "If you're wasting money on this crap then you must be rich enough to leave home"

    Yeah I just can't get into this hobby.
    helt ensam.

  14. #13
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Do you live with your parents?
    If I were ever caught with an anime figurine there would be a lot of explaining to do.

    "What the hell is this?"
    "How much did it cost?"
    "Why are you wasting your money on this crap?"
    "Why is she half naked?"
    "What does it do?"
    "How is it useful to you?"
    "Stop wasting your money on this crap"
    "You're an absolute weirdo"
    "If you're wasting money on this crap then you must be rich enough to leave home"

    Yeah I just can't get into this hobby.
    My wank material.
    Quite a lot.
    Bitch I can.
    Refer to #1
    Makes my dick tingle.
    We've covered this already bitch.
    It's my money hoe.
    Late as fuck aren't you?
    Nigga I'm p00r, pl0x let me live with you forever.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Color (06-09-2014),Unknown (06-09-2014)

  16. #14
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Do you live with your parents?
    If I were ever caught with an anime figurine there would be a lot of explaining to do.

    "What the hell is this?"
    "How much did it cost?"
    "Why are you wasting your money on this crap?"
    "Why is she half naked?"
    "What does it do?"
    "How is it useful to you?"
    "Stop wasting your money on this crap"
    "You're an absolute weirdo"
    "If you're wasting money on this crap then you must be rich enough to leave home"

    Yeah I just can't get into this hobby.
    Eh its honestly not for everyone. If you place that much value on your money its not like you're going to want to waste it on something with sentimental value.
    My mom was completely fine with the figurines but when i told her i was gonna buy a body pillow she called me weird #FeelsBadMan

  17. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Do you live with your parents?
    If I were ever caught with an anime figurine there would be a lot of explaining to do.

    "What the hell is this?"
    "How much did it cost?"
    "Why are you wasting your money on this crap?"
    "Why is she half naked?"
    "What does it do?"
    "How is it useful to you?"
    "Stop wasting your money on this crap"
    "You're an absolute weirdo"
    "If you're wasting money on this crap then you must be rich enough to leave home"

    Yeah I just can't get into this hobby.
    Its for when you move out tbh. Though I would only buy a few as "desk ornaments".


    http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...e=FIG-MOE-2059

    Dat sexy kanbaru.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Genesis (06-06-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just pre-ordered Battlefield 4
    By Penisinmyasshole:( in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 06:30 PM
  2. Just pre-ordered PS4
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 11:02 AM
  3. Just pre-ordered the AMAZING Xbox One <3
    By Genesis in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 06:38 AM
  4. Just Pre-ordered
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 08:52 AM
  5. Pre-Order
    By Insane in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 10:19 PM