Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188

    [SPOILERS] Mekakucity actors discussion

    So i just caught up to the last three episodes and i gotta admit i'm actually in awe on how everything is coming together.

    One thing that got me thinking on this weeks episode is how after the monster left her daughter and husband alone to go into the world where time never stops, her daughter still gave birth to another girl. Now i don't know how that would be possible without incest since it was only her and the father in the hideout.

    Now that we have clues that the monster's daughter's daughter (sorry didn't know how else to word that) was actually Marry it also makes me wonder what's going to become of her since the "queen" will eventually take over her body.

    The whole Ayano story was amazing and i loved how every little thing pieced together as she read the storybook.


    Well anyway sorry for the fanboy rant but i just had the time of my life watching these last three episodes and wanted to know if anyone else has actually been keeping up.

  2. #2
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Got real tired of this show. Its like bakemonogatari; I seem to watch the first episodes but the style of animation is so awkwark and different from the usual animes that I quit watching, I need to pause like 20 times in order to keep watching each episode.

    Sorry, stopped on ep.9 or 10 I think. The one where he goes to the building where Ene's real body is sleeping.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #3
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Got real tired of this show. Its like bakemonogatari; I seem to watch the first episodes but the style of animation is so awkwark and different from the usual animes that I quit watching, I need to pause like 20 times in order to keep watching each episode.

    Sorry, stopped on ep.9 or 10 I think. The one where he goes to the building where Ene's real body is sleeping.
    Really? I was ready to drop it before it actually started putting stuff together.
    I guess it is a lot of talking and you actually have to think about stuff so it's not for everyone.

  4. #4
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


    Really? I was ready to drop it before it actually started putting stuff together.
    I guess it is a lot of talking and you actually have to think about stuff so it's not for everyone.
    Yeah, but what I hate the most in animes (and every story) are flashbacks. One of the reason I dislike Naruto, the flashbacks there for instance are boring as fuck. I prefer for the storyline to be continuous as possible and not going back and forth so much. a little is okay though.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Yeah, but what I hate the most in animes (and every story) are flashbacks. One of the reason I dislike Naruto, the flashbacks there for instance are boring as fuck. I prefer for the storyline to be continuous as possible and not going back and forth so much. a little is okay though.
    I was under the impression that the series involved time travel.(not gonna bother to watch it yet).

    Don't know how you can watch a show with time-travel and not expect flashbacks.


  6. #6
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I was under the impression that the series involved time travel.(not gonna bother to watch it yet).

    Don't know how you can watch a show with time-travel and not expect flashbacks.
    As far as i know there is no time travel...

  7. #7
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I was under the impression that the series involved time travel.(not gonna bother to watch it yet).

    Don't know how you can watch a show with time-travel and not expect flashbacks.
    No time travel here buddy.
    But it has loads of fbacks, because it explained each other past till now.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #8
    CrazyJani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,120
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    2,464
    It was too cryptic, dropped at episode 9

  9. #9
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,640
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,652
    Watched the first 2 episodes and stopped, will marathon when it's over.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  10. #10
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Watched the first 2 episodes and stopped, will marathon when it's over.
    Gets so good dude. I personally didn't like the beginning but they took it in such a good direction.

  11. #11
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,867
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,925
    I didnt watch it. I lost interest after first 3 episodes if it dont interst me in first couple episodes i am done with it
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  12. #12
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    You guys have shit taste, this is one of the best titles this season.

  13. #13
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    You guys have shit taste, this is one of the best titles this season.
    shhhh you gotta hint it to them
    It's obvious they don't like thinking so they won't find out that way

  14. #14
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


    shhhh you gotta hint it to them
    It's obvious they don't like thinking so they won't find out that way
    The only problem I have is that Shaft is cutting corners. Like when they used CGI for like a straight 5 minutes and it was god awful...

  15. #15
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    The only problem I have is that Shaft is cutting corners. Like when they used CGI for like a straight 5 minutes and it was god awful...
    I sincerely dont understand the animes they make; they abuse with the thinking part, unlike most animes.
    Since I'm used to other animes I'd say these are not my genre I suppose
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Get Hyped: Mekakucity Actors
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 09:01 PM
  2. Man of Steel Discussion (Spoilers!)
    By Colourful in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 05:50 PM
  3. Man of Steel Discussion (Spoilers!)
    By Colourful in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 11:38 AM
  4. Naruto Manga 534 [SPOILER] discussion
    By Yolo Swaggins in forum Anime
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:45 PM
  5. Signature of the Week #2 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 10:03 AM