Thread: Angel Beats!

Thanks

Angel Beats!

Just finished this beauty of a show a few minutes ago and I think you guys know what happened to me and my eyes during the ending(and during the ending of episode 10). Really glad I gave it a try, after months of hearing about it and one of the girls at my school telling me she watched it, and this was one of the few that gave me the feels and made me cry. Also, am I the only one who thought that the ending of episode 10 should've been included in the last episode? Besides the last part with the shadow ofc, the ending was so good and made me love Yui even more(and Hinata also) and it would have been more better if it was added to the last episode Anyways, if youre new to the anime game or havent seen this show but heard of it, give it a try
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    There's like 5 people in this section, I think we've all saw Angel Beats! a long time ago. It's alright but I felt like the ending was rushed.

Thanks
    I haven't, sorry about that(I have the tendency to post w/e show I complete as well)I'm well aware of that as well, this section is barely active and not enough members posting(despite this site being a "community" with over a million members lol but thats kinda contradicting since this site is for hacks ), so it wouldn't hurt for at least new people to come in and try anime lol. The ending wasn't rushed imo, flowed smoothly and didn't lack in any department(well at least not for me ). I feel like show shouldve included everyone's back stories and died, but unfortunately it came to a close without doing so. ;(
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 07-17-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    Can't wait for the visual novel to come out. You'd like it since it goes deeper into each character's story.

Anyway watch anohana next and keep the tears flowing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Don't trust Locke, that's all I have to say on this show.

Thanks
    I've seen it as well, It's great

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
    I've seen it as well, It's great
    Thought it was overrated like Clannad but it's really, really superb and is qualified for all the fame and recognition it has been getting for so long,

Wish there was a second season of at least an OVA that shows the characters in their new lives, Yui x Hinata pls

Anyways, started on Strike the Blood and I like it so far even though this show is more suitable for 12 episodes rather then 20 something

Strike the Blood completion thread coming soon???????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Also watched this a while back, didn't cry but I guess my eyes were teary, I blame it on my friends hyping it up and making it seem like it could make everyone cry. Felt rushed though, loved the OST too.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut. View Post
    Also watched this a while back, didn't cry but I guess my eyes were teary
    I didn't even have teary eyes although I did enjoy this show. Only anime I've ever cried to is the ending of K-On!! It's really sad that they can't see each other anymore when they go to different schools