Thread: AnoHana

Thanks

AnoHana

Another show I started, and finished a few hours ago, last night after some guy I know recommended me it a while back and finally got around it when I was bored. The first few minutes of the first ep left me puzzled because when Menma hugged Anaru she said "Why do my shoulders feel heavier" and I was like "wtf o.0 you can't see Menma hugging you?" but I eventually caught on and I was like "ohhh another show about someone being dead and trying to pass on" blah blah. Didn't really expect for it to be better than I imagined, it had its sad moments and the ending was too much to bear I wanted Menma x Jintan but she's dead so it doesn't really matter :/

Anyways, gonna go try Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun cus I gotta get back on my ecchi/harem shit cya
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    It was meh, the force melodrama each episode is unbearable. Each episode they cry like 10 times and it's about a friend that died when they were kids.

Thanks
    Whore i told you to watch this like weeks ago when you brought up angel beats

Shit makes me cry till this day. Forced as fuck but i ain't even mad.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Whore i told you to watch this like weeks ago when you brought up angel beats

Shit makes me cry till this day. Forced as fuck but i ain't even mad.
    You did? AHAHAHA Sorry man forgot, but literally it was someone who reminded me to watch it because I added it on my plan to watch as well

Dw I cried too, I wanted Menma and Jintan to be together so bad or at least an ending where she's reincarnated and really does end up meeting the crew again and eventually marrying Jintan like she wanted etc The only problem I have is that her body figure lol she grew up too like the rest of them but still had a loli body o.0
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 07-31-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)