Thread: Ecchi Animes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Zastava_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    555
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Ecchi Animes?

    Hello can somebody suggest me a good anime that has ecchi? no demon/superpower things. Just normal ecchi animes . thank you.



  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,636
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
    Hello can somebody suggest me a good anime that has ecchi? no demon/superpower things. Just normal ecchi animes . thank you.
    Pretty much half of anime that comes out every season. Guess HOTD or something, don't have much knowledge in ecchi anime since they're usually shit.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #3
    Zastava_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    555
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Pretty much half of anime that comes out every season. Guess HOTD or something, don't have much knowledge in ecchi anime since they're usually shit.
    Why shit? what about hentai then but with really good storys. and Not bibleblack. NORMAL ones haha .
    highschool DxD was nice. it had a nice story nice boobies too.



  4. #4
    iAmAHaxorDerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
    Why shit? what about hentai then but with really good storys. and Not bibleblack. NORMAL ones haha .
    highschool DxD was nice. it had a nice story nice boobies too.
    Cba linking ecchi shit so lemme just tell you most of the H I've seen

    Bloods: Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2
    Betsu ni Anta no Tame ni Ookiku Nattan Janain Dakara ne!!
    Fault!! and its sequel
    Floating Material
    Hatsu Inu: The Animation and its sequel
    Imouto Paradise! and its sequel(sequel is pretty than the first one, first one is just weird af)
    Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo (it's a movie but there are 3 OVA's derived from the original that equal the movie's length)
    Love 2 Quad
    Nee Summer!
    Tsun Tsun Maid wa Ero Ero Desu(one of the best, Kiriha is just a fucking bombshell)
    Tropical Kiss
    Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai(scat in here, wasn't warned of this so I skipped the part lol)
    Joshikousei no Koshitsuki
    Akina to Onsen de H Shiyo!(first person POV, didn't enjoy it but oppai so w/e lmao)
    Fukubiki! Triangle: Miharu After and its sequel(I enjoyed it because Miharu and Futaba are just kawaii, enjoyed Miharu more but Futaba was more ecchi lol)
    Brandish(I would not recommend this because of Theo's age, but if you want to see a little kid fucking a cum-draining devil/vampire then go ahead lol)

    *I still have more to still watch, like 3-4 more, and I dropped a few candidates because of its sequels and I don't like rape
    Your welcome
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 08-01-2014 at 12:46 PM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

    Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

  5. #5
    Zastava_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    555
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Cba linking ecchi shit so lemme just tell you most of the H I've seen

    Bloods: Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2
    Betsu ni Anta no Tame ni Ookiku Nattan Janain Dakara ne!!
    Fault!! and its sequel
    Floating Material
    Hatsu Inu: The Animation and its sequel
    Imouto Paradise! and its sequel(sequel is pretty than the first one, first one is just weird af)
    Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo (it's a movie but there are 3 OVA's derived from the original that equal the movie's length)
    Love 2 Quad
    Nee Summer!
    Tsun Tsun Maid wa Ero Ero Desu(one of the best, Kiriha is just a fucking bombshell)
    Tropical Kiss
    Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai(scat in here, wasn't warned of this so I skipped the part lol)
    Joshikousei no Koshitsuki
    Akina to Onsen de H Shiyo!(first person POV, didn't enjoy it but oppai so w/e lmao)
    Fukubiki! Triangle: Miharu After and its sequel(I enjoyed it because Miharu and Futaba are just kawaii, enjoyed Miharu more but Futaba was more ecchi lol)
    Brandish(I would not recommend this because of Theo's age, but if you want to see a little kid fucking a cum-draining devil/vampire then go ahead lol)

    *I still have more to still watch, like 3-4 more, and I dropped a few candidates because of its sequels and I don't like rape
    Your welcome
    Thank you ! i watched tropical kiss and eroge h mo.... but others i didn't thanks alot. *gets naked*



  6. #6
    CrazyJani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,118
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Bloods: Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2
    This is shit IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Tropical Kiss
    Just watched this today, it's better than most hentai I've seen but still quite shitty

  7. #7
    ThisIsNotRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    74
    Bakemonogatari
    Sora no Otoshimono

  8. #8
    iAmAHaxorDerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
    This is shit IMO

    Just watched this today, it's better than most hentai I've seen but still quite shitty
    I liked it graphics were kinda retarded(especially once it progresses) but I enjoyed it overall lol

    Tropical Kiss is alright as well I guess

    Anyways, I have to watch like 3 more on my plan to watch so yh might do that later on or something :3
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 08-01-2014 at 03:34 PM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

    Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

  9. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The monogatari series is probably the only decent ecchi series.

    No Game No Life was entertaining too I guess, so there's that.

    But if you're going for ecchi you're really just going for softcore porn, in that category doujins/manga do it a lot better than anime. My favorite so far is Nana to Kaoru.


  10. #10
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Nozoki Ana.

  11. #11
    Roman Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    guys no ... no... no... there is only 1 best ecchi kiss x sis

  12. #12
    Zastava_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    555
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The monogatari series is probably the only decent ecchi series.

    No Game No Life was entertaining too I guess, so there's that.

    But if you're going for ecchi you're really just going for softcore porn, in that category doujins/manga do it a lot better than anime. My favorite so far is Nana to Kaoru.
    I don't know why but i don't really like manga. It's weird. I guess i'm not used to it.



  13. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
    I don't know why but i don't really like manga. It's weird. I guess i'm not used to it.
    Have to get used to it and read the correct manga.


  14. #14
    Zastava_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    555
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Have to get used to it and read the correct manga.
    Well i'm home alone now *evil laght* il go do some stuffz.



  15. #15
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Hentai:
    Anything by collaboration works (like Eroge!: H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai)

    Anime:
    Strike the blood
    Kiss x Sis
    Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls
    Majikoi
    Infinite stratos
    Sekirei
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (more or less)
    Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

    Honestly if you're looking for straight up porn i've found doujins are the way to go. Most hentai videos have awkward animation imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Top 3 Anime Songs
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:10 AM
  3. Basic Animation
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:05 AM
  4. Screwed Up anime
    By Chronologix in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
  5. GunGrave Animated
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 05:32 AM