Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The best thing about this episode:

=CAN"T HANDLE ALL THE STUPID

Thanks
    Woah woah all of you guys have this all wrong.

Kirito was only emotionally wounded by the Laughing Coffin incident because he never thought that the evil people he killed would pop back up. Death Gun is part of the Laughing Coffin so he just came to a train of thought that brought up those memories and caused him to get freaked out. Plus he had heard that Death Gun could actually kill people through the game, plus he said, "I don't know if you are the real or fake, but I will kill you". So how are you supposed to not get freaked out.

I think you're also totally wrong with the flashbacks and Sinon drama shit. The tournament is going to progress, and yes, Sinon will probably fall in love with Kirito, but something is gonna' pop up with Death Gun.
    @Empire and @iSmexy the information is completely relevant, and I'm guessing you could jut buy a car but it costs a lot of money. Plus it is said that she has the best sniper rifle in the game, so her cross hair is going to be a lot smaller than Kirito's anyways. It's a fucking sniper rifle, what do you expect. In the anime, Sinon is also very SKILLED, meaning hitting moving objects shouldn't be that hard of a task for her no matter how you put it. The information that she stated at the beginning of the match was relevant, too, she just wanted to state that she needed to kill her opponent quickly, and she was describing how the game worked for us.
    @Scotia that guy did watch the full Season 1, and he was stating that the season 2 series didn't make sense because he got right back into gaming after rehab.

You guys need to also stop predicting how the fucking episodes will go to your vision. Why don't you just believe in the developers of the show and keep watching the anime, drop it or cop it. It doesn't matter, the people who enjoy the show don't wanna' hear how shit you think it is.

Ty ty

3. The Following User Says Thank You to damonboboman For This Useful Post:

CrazyJani (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by damonboboman View Post

Kirito was only emotionally wounded by the Laughing Coffin incident because he never thought that the evil people he killed would pop back up. Death Gun is part of the Laughing Coffin so he just came to a train of thought that brought up those memories and caused him to get freaked out. Plus he had heard that Death Gun could actually kill people through the game, plus he said, "I don't know if you are the real or fake, but I will kill you". So how are you supposed to not get freaked out.

I think you're also totally wrong with the flashbacks and Sinon drama shit. The tournament is going to progress, and yes, Sinon will probably fall in love with Kirito, but something is gonna' pop up with Death Gun.
    @Empire and @iSmexy the information is completely relevant, and I'm guessing you could jut buy a car but it costs a lot of money. Plus it is said that she has the best sniper rifle in the game, so her cross hair is going to be a lot smaller than Kirito's anyways. It's a fucking sniper rifle, what do you expect. In the anime, Sinon is also very SKILLED, meaning hitting moving objects shouldn't be that hard of a task for her no matter how you put it. The information that she stated at the beginning of the match was relevant, too, she just wanted to state that she needed to kill her opponent quickly, and she was describing how the game worked for us.
    @Scotia that guy did watch the full Season 1, and he was stating that the season 2 series didn't make sense because he got right back into gaming after rehab.

You guys need to also stop predicting how the fucking episodes will go to your vision. Why don't you just believe in the developers of the show and keep watching the anime, drop it or cop it. It doesn't matter, the people who enjoy the show don't wanna' hear how shit you think it is.

Ty ty
    Sounds like someone's a fanboy.

Are we not allowed to speculate what we think will happen in future episodes, is that somehow off limits? Criticism isn't disallowed just because you're a fan of the show, we're all technically "fans" if we continue to watch the show. The one thing that you can't deny is that the show isn't as good as it used to be, it's still good, don't get me wrong, it's just not AS good as it once was.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

iAmAHaxorDerp (08-10-2014),[MPGH]iSmexy (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by damonboboman View Post

Ty ty
    Edit: Scratch that, I'm not going to be here for a reply in a timely manner.

I'll just reply with:

*(How dare someone be critical of SAO!!)*
    Last edited by Empire; 08-10-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Honestly I appreciate them trying to do something interesting and actually address some psycho shit or whatever and create some room for character development or something, but come on. That was so fucking cringe-worthy and poorly constructed. Then I watched an ep of Gekkan Shoujo fucking Nozaki-kun and realised a fucking light-hearted HS romcom has me more interested. And provides with me with a good image of myself watching SAO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Honestly I appreciate them trying to do something interesting and actually address some psycho shit or whatever and create some room for character development or something, but come on. That was so fucking cringe-worthy and poorly constructed. Then I watched an ep of Gekkan Shoujo fucking Nozaki-kun and realised a fucking light-hearted HS romcom has me more interested. And provides with me with a good image of myself watching SAO.
    I don't actually know what area SAO would be put in. It's shit in the action department. The characters are pretty inconsistent. The seriousness isn't even justified in the setting, and the plot is incredibly unoriginal/boring.

I'm not even sure who the targeted audience is anymore. Even non-gamers would pick up on the huge inconsistency errors and asspulls. Shonen fans will just drop it due to the fact that all the action has sucked.....

I feel like the only thing going for it is that it has video games as a theme, and no matter how bad it is, someone will like it just for that.

Thanks
    Alright decided to catch up with this since I was bored and I guess it's not too bad, not entertaining as much as SAO's arc but it's something to look forward to now I guess :3 Sinon x Kirito lmao just imagine Asuna's reaction to that
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Alright decided to catch up with this since I was bored and I guess it's not too bad, not entertaining as much as SAO's arc but it's something to look forward to now I guess :3 Sinon x Kirito lmao just imagine Asuna's reaction to that
    Asuna might already know cause death gun wants to kill sinon

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.

Gift:
    x x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post

Asuna might already know cause death gun wants to kill sinon

Oh you cunt LOL Just imagine if she were Death Gun though, holy shit the controversy that would stir up haha
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Oh you cunt LOL Just imagine if she were Death Gun though, holy shit the controversy that would stir up haha
    Just imagine if anyone important was deathgun or deathgun had sufficient motive.

No joke, you can turn any "murder mystery" case into something interesting if you are given free-range like SAO has.

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    . @Empire where's the usual shitty reaction video?

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    . <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=197326" target="_blank">Empire</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> where's the usual shitty reaction video?
    do you mean this ?

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.

Gift:
    x x

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

do you mean this ?
    Yes.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

do you mean this ?
    People are way too critical when it comes to this shit, why y'all faggots gotta hate on everything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

People are way too critical when it comes to this shit, why y'all faggots gotta hate on everything
    Eh I'm taking a break after this episode, so i'm getting the last hits in.

Like.....i'll come back at 14-16.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast