Thanks

Akame Ga Kill- ep 7

Wow. That was a decent episode I never thought Akame was like that on the inside. Bulat is a beast though, he's the nigga.

Thanks
    and quite weird how Tatsumi was talking to bulat when he was invisible and no one noticed

bulat dies in the next episode but people that read the manga should already know

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.

Gift:
    x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Wow. That was a decent episode I never thought Akame was like that on the inside. Bulat is a beast though, he's the nigga.
    Honestly I would have liked the show more if Akame WAS "colder", because we've seen in shows like FMA or DTB that this can work to their advantage. However you run the very high risk of giving an overly "feelsy" moment with no buildup. Much like episode 1 had with the MC's childhood friends.

It makes me not take the show seriously. They have no goal or objective and I'm supposed to care if some barely touched on minor character dies? Eh.......
    ======================

Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    and quite weird how Tatsumi was talking to bulat when he was invisible and no one noticed

bulat dies in the next episode but people that read the manga should already know

That pissed me off, the only relatively interesting character on his FIRST fight? Ugh. I mean after that there's only Esdeath and Bors for me and fucking Bors on his first one too......

Thanks
    Alright caught up with the manga lol but yh I saw it, really sucks to see an anime when you've already caught up with its manga and already know what happens :P

But eh I'm a devoted fan so I really don't mind since I do it with Naruto haha :3

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Honestly I would have liked the show more if Akame WAS "colder", because we've seen in shows like FMA or DTB that this can work to their advantage. However you run the very high risk of giving an overly "feelsy" moment with no buildup. Much like episode 1 had with the MC's childhood friends.

It makes me not take the show seriously. They have no goal or objective and I'm supposed to care if some barely touched on minor character dies? Eh.......
    ======================

That pissed me off, the only relatively interesting character on his FIRST fight? Ugh. I mean after that there's only Esdeath and Bors for me and fucking Bors on his first one too......

Didnt really like Bors, and also I think youre forgetting about Chelsea lol she received the harshest one overall, and just when I started to like her as well :/
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 08-17-2014 at 11:02 PM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    Fuck man why did I click on the spoiler. Life sucks now I have nothing to live for.
    @Empire That's true, everyone was talking about how the last episode was good and emotional. It wasn't sad to me, we barely got to meet Sheele so it wasn't that big of a deal when she died. Definitely not the same if you were comparing it to Neji's death.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Didnt really like Bors, and also I think youre forgetting about Chelsea lol she received the harshest one overall, and just when I started to like her as well :/
    Eh.....not really. Chelsea only died because the person she tried to kill is plot-protected.
    @Empire Definitely not the same if you were comparing it to Neji's death.
    Let me give you a bit of context on that.

Neji hadn't been relevant for over 300+ chapters. He wasn't important since the chunin exam, and arguably the sasuke retrieval arc before shippuden.

So that's a 300+ chapter gap between when he was relevant, and when he's not. That's SIX YEARS, ok? So this fucker just up and dies with no buildup, no relevance, and no fucking reason.

So when people say "Neji's death death was a big deal", I say you have no idea what you're talking about. Neji's death wasn't a big deal, nobody cared, and nobody should.

Thanks

Eh.....not really. Chelsea only died because the person she tried to kill is plot-protected.
    ***SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR RISK IF YOU HAVENT READ THE MANGA***

I meant her death was harsh, having your body eaten and afterwards your head being put on a stake for it to be publicly shown is quite outrageous and she didn't deserve it, but I think even if she lived her existence would've just been irrelevant+ short lived since Susanoo and her were just replacements for Bulat and Sheele after all
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 08-18-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    ***SPOILERS, CANT FIND THE TAG, READ AT YOUR RISK IF YOU HAVENT READ THE MANGA***

I meant her death was harsh, having your body eaten and afterwards your head being put on a stake for it to be publicly shown is quite outrageous and she didn't deserve it, but I think even if she lived her existence would've just been irrelevant+ short lived since Susanoo and her were just replacements for Bulat and Sheele after all

[ spoiler=title] [/ spoiler]

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.

Gift:
    x x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

iAmAHaxorDerp (08-18-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post

[ spoiler=title] [/ spoiler]
    Thanks, also you should take out my comment before any non-manga readers see it lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ***SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR RISK IF YOU HAVENT READ THE MANGA***

Ok i'm only going to guess you haven't seen what is pretty much the seinan version of Akame ga Kill, Ubel Blatt.(that came out b4).

The thing is, all the gore in Akame is really like a tiny step up from Bleach towards the direction of Elfen Lied. In fact that's almost exactly what Akame's problem with gore is, turning everything into a pinata and not having realistic anatomy and having "dissection" being the main killing method.

>_>

Gah, if Akame just took lessons from the stuff it imitates, would be a pretty entertaining series.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Fuck man why did I click on the spoiler. Life sucks now I have nothing to live for.
    @Empire That's true, everyone was talking about how the last episode was good and emotional. It wasn't sad to me, we barely got to meet Sheele so it wasn't that big of a deal when she died. Definitely not the same if you were comparing it to Neji's death.
    I too wonder why the hell i clicked the spoiler

Thanks

Ok i'm only going to guess you haven't seen what is pretty much the seinan version of Akame ga Kill, Ubel Blatt.(that came out b4).

The thing is, all the gore in Akame is really like a tiny step up from Bleach towards the direction of Elfen Lied. In fact that's almost exactly what Akame's problem with gore is, turning everything into a pinata and not having realistic anatomy and having "dissection" being the main killing method.

>_>

Gah, if Akame just took lessons from the stuff it imitates, would be a pretty entertaining series.
    I've heard about it but haven't gotten a chance to look through it o.0 I might but I really can't stand gore because either I have a weak stomach or I can't bear the thought and sight of seeing people murdered/tortured(irl or fiction w/e)

Also Elfen Lied was pretty hardcore with its constant graphic violence of decapitation, dismemberment, and all things that fall in between in there lol Mirai Nikki, Ga Rei Zero, and Akame ga Kill don't come close but they have their own fair share of sickness, as in terms of violence, as well c:

Idk really know about Bleach tbh really didn't enjoy it, and as a kid either because it was one of the first anime's I've tried after Naruto, Pokemon etc.. also Akame ga Kill is just fine the way it is tbh but I just wonder how they're gonna animate the real sick shit the manga depicts, they're probs gonna censor it like Tokyo Ghoul but since they didn't censor Daidara's death in this ep I guess they'll just yolo it and show it anyways

Also sorry to those who clicked on the spoiler and were torn by it but like cmon at least I put the tags, you willingly chose to read it anyways haha but either way sorry xD
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 08-18-2014 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Also Elfen Lied was pretty hardcore with its constant graphic violence of decapitation, dismemberment, and all things that fall in between in there lol Mirai Nikki, Ga Rei Zero, and Akame ga Kill don't come close but they have their own fair share of sickness, as in terms of violence, as well c:
    D
    The thing is that Elfen Lied wasn't exceedingly violent. It had blood and limb dismemberment, but all that didn't compare to stuff already out there.

The ONLY thing Elfen Lied had in gore was that it was shown on a major network. They didn't show Akira, Devil-man, berserk, or the dozen other shows with actual violence because they didn't appeal to a younger audience and their violence was too realistic.
    ---------------
    Anime wise Akame is pretty average, the general season-off shonen.(probably won't get a second season).
    Manga-wise Akame is weak sauce though, if you like it I recommend Tripeace or if you can handle a more mature theme: Ubel Blatt/Berserk.

Thanks

The thing is that Elfen Lied wasn't exceedingly violent. It had blood and limb dismemberment, but all that didn't compare to stuff already out there.

The ONLY thing Elfen Lied had in gore was that it was shown on a major network. They didn't show Akira, Devil-man, berserk, or the dozen other shows with actual violence because they didn't appeal to a younger audience and their violence was too realistic.
    ---------------
    Anime wise Akame is pretty average, the general season-off shonen.(probably won't get a second season).
    Manga-wise Akame is weak sauce though, if you like it I recommend Tripeace or if you can handle a more mature theme: Ubel Blatt/Berserk.
    I don't read manga tbh only manga I've actually read are Naruto, Akame ga Kill, and some doujinshi but that's basically it haha I'll check those out if I have the time since I have like four shows to try out before I can do anything really :3 thanks nonetheless