Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,707

    SAO-II Episode 10

    so gunner x was a girl


    kirito killed her

    now back to episode 6 and see what he said

    FUCKEN BULLSHIIT

    after all that more sob scene from sinon and more flashbacks

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Since this tournament is a "spectator sport" I can just imagine how the watchers are just outright bored to tears at this Sinon/Kirito drama.


    So much for a strong female character, gotta have a 100% reliant on kirito all the time PTSD bitch.


  3. #3
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    351
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Im just waiting for the moment that asuna sees kirito flirting with sinon





  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post
    Im just waiting for the moment that asuna sees kirito flirting with sinon
    You do know the waifu isn't that smart right?


  5. #5
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    351
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You do know the waifu isn't that smart right?
    well i just want to see all the girls that like kirito jealous





  6. #6
    Slaystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,591
    Reputation
    1282
    Thanks
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Since this tournament is a "spectator sport" I can just imagine how the watchers are just outright bored to tears at this Sinon/Kirito drama.


    So much for a strong female character, gotta have a 100% reliant on kirito all the time PTSD bitch.
    Oh, Don't forget that she is a Tsundere to boot. "I'M ONLY GONNA HELP YOU CAUSE YOU NEED IT" Bitch fuck you, Kirito doesn't need you, stfu.

    SAO Season 1 was good because Asuna was not a bitch baby and got shit done. Remember the first boss fight? She got shit done there too. Remember when she was captured in ALO? She got shit done there as well. I agree, we do not need some PTSD Drama. They had 2 arks where they could have put some PTSD, but they decided to make the new season shit.

    Also, why can she shoot a fucking Barret 50. Cal and not hold a fucking pharmacy toy gun? That, in my opinion, is the biggest plot-hole in this whole season.




  7. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemo View Post
    Oh, Don't forget that she is a Tsundere to boot. "I'M ONLY GONNA HELP YOU CAUSE YOU NEED IT" Bitch fuck you, Kirito doesn't need you, stfu.

    SAO Season 1 was good because Asuna was not a bitch baby and got shit done. Remember the first boss fight? She got shit done there too. Remember when she was captured in ALO? She got shit done there as well. I agree, we do not need some PTSD Drama. They had 2 arks where they could have put some PTSD, but they decided to make the new season shit.

    Also, why can she shoot a fucking Barret 50. Cal and not hold a fucking pharmacy toy gun? That, in my opinion, is the biggest plot-hole in this whole season.
    You are forgetting in SAO season one where kirito duels for ownership of asuna. How when Asuna leaves the guild she doesn't get the option to accept the challenge, but the guild leader challenges kirito(who isn't even in in the guild) to a duel so that Asuna can leave.


    SAO has come to be one of the most sexist anime out there. I say this as a very strong opponent against SJW antics, so please don't think i'm just labeling bad female characters as "misogyny".


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    TheGloriousRance (09-07-2014)

  9. #8
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post
    Im just waiting for the moment that asuna sees kirito flirting with sinon
    1.) Hop off my waifu

    2.) This show is basically a harem by now so i doubt it would change anything

  10. #9
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    351
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


    1.) Hop off my waifu

    2.) This show is basically a harem by now so i doubt it would change anything
    Twas an harem from the start





  11. #10
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post
    Twas an harem from the start
    True that man
    Granted im 4 episodes behind so i have no idea what's currently going on

  12. #11
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,707

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  13. #12
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,619
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,720
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    "I hate you but let me lean on you"

    Best part of the episode.

  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    Oh forgot about the paralyzer rounds.

    Yeah, lets all just forget that.


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Thelesserknown (09-09-2014)

  16. #14
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    351
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    You know if you wanna be like that we can all just say that they could have banned death gun from the whole god damn game problem solved





  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Not an Asian For This Useful Post:

    Thelesserknown (09-09-2014)

  18. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post
    You know if you wanna be like that we can all just say that they could have banned death gun from the whole god damn game problem solved
    Which is entirely possible.

    If the police have a murder case they have the authority to contact the game makers and trace Death Gun through the game.

    Again, SAO is made by a guy who knows nothing about gaming, the internet, any of that. It really shows in GGO


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Thelesserknown (09-09-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SAO-II Episode 9
    By Scotia in forum Anime
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:18 PM
  2. SAO-II Episode 8
    By Scotia in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:39 PM
  3. [Discuss] SAO-II Episode 6
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:16 PM
  4. New Episodes Tonight!
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 05:44 AM
  5. Star Wars Episode 7
    By arunforce in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 12:08 AM