Thanks

Hyouka + Black Bullet and some misc stuff

Alright guys I just had the biggest scare of my god damn life... almost lost my pw AGAIN but I remembered it after 10 unsuccessful tries lmao

Also I haven't done a thread like this in a while ;3

I just finished Hyouka, it was really good but the last ep wasn't special or needed imo(it implied that he might of developed feelings for Eru but bleh w/e) and the 21st ep especially was good(one of my favs but Satoshi is a dickhead for that lmao :3) but I wouldn't expect a 2nd season since I found it quite boring after a while. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it I guess since I liked the characters involved in the show overall.

I'm going on to Black Bullet now since I've heard some good things about it, some bad, but yh I'll watch the first ep in a couple of hours

To anyone who has seen Black Bullet, is it any good? I'm prepared for the lolis and stuff(since I don't like them) but I'm just wondering if it's good enough that I can enjoy it c:

Also for the "misc" part I'm just wondering if anyone can give me a review on the following shows(if any of you have seen them or like one or two doesnt have to be all lol)

Shiki
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu(The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, having severe second thoughts on watching this but I might)
    Sora no Otoshimono
    Aldnoah.Zero(watching it once it finishes)
    Air Gear
    Nyan Koi!

Aaaannnddd I guess that's about it? o.0 anyways thanks! :3
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 09-10-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    Black Bullet is not extremely good nor horribly bad. It's one of those decent time-killers in my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Black Bullet was overall good, It has some sad/happy moments but like you said you should give it a try. And the way the anime ended it seemd like it's gonna have a season 2, but I'm not sure if it has enough material for a season 2 though.. But I highly recomend it though!

Air Gear was really enjoyable it was special not like any other anime I would give it a 8/10. And the Air Gear manga was even more aweomse to be honest it was ledgendary. It wasen't mutch of an review but I really recomend it!

Aldnoah.Zero like you said it's still airing but so far I've come (9episodes) I diden't really enjoy it but that's proberly becouse it has a bit of the Meca genere and that isen't really my thing but the MC is really badass, he's dosen't have a bunch of emotions so that he starts crying all the time or something like that so for me that's a +. I personally would give it maybe a 5,4/10. But as always it's up to you to decide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurtson View Post
    Black Bullet was overall good, It has some sad/happy moments but like you said you should give it a try. And the way the anime ended it seemd like it's gonna have a season 2, but I'm not sure if it has enough material for a season 2 though.. But I highly recomend it though!

Air Gear was really enjoyable it was special not like any other anime I would give it a 8/10. And the Air Gear manga was even more aweomse to be honest it was ledgendary. It wasen't mutch of an review but I really recomend it!
    Mmmmk let me straighten this out.

Black bullet was awful. It was simply a terrible anime all around. The plot wasn't interesting nor was it ever consistent. The characters were extremely weak, the biggest problem being the tons of loli for no other reason than cheap fanservice. Both the protagonist and antagonist are very poorly written, almost cardboard thin.

Air gear is pretty much awful just because it's animated poorly. Seems to be the common problem in Oh! Great!'s series, is that they always get some shitty studio to make it.(Can you imagine Air Gear or Tenjou Tenge animated by UfoTable? Gah!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    In my opinion black bullet was ok, had some cook action scenes, but sometimes it was really boring. @Empire just hates everything

Thanks
    Hmm well I'm still gonna at least try it I guess, but yh the lolis are what I'm concerned about >_>

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post
    In my opinion black bullet was ok, had some cook action scenes, but sometimes it was really boring. @Empire just hates everything
    Seriously? The plot was utter garbage. There are giant alien bugs that don't attack a city because of a wall, but constantly get into the city anyways. Meanwhile the only hope for the town is barely funded and have to do "odd jobs" in order to make money.

Then there is some ridiculously cliche villain who doesn't really have a legitimate objective the whole time.

The loli's are there just to be cute and do loli-ish shit. The fact that there are tons of them makes it even worse. You don't have a token loli, but a TON of loli's.

This is all just to pander to otaku. The action is utter shit tbh. A bunch of "my special kick" shit. Even the badguy is defeated because "his kick is so strong" lolololol.
    -----------------------------------------------

The monsters aren't even a real threat, but just some generic blob that come in cameo.

Thanks
    Dropped black bullet ~ep.8 cause even the loli's weren't saving it. You can literally tell the animation team lost budget as the animation goes to shit halfway through the show.

As for aldona i heard that its a 2 cour show and that the second part is skipping the fall season and coming out in the winter season

Thanks
    Black bullet was kinda bad, I wouldn't recommend it for even for the sole purpose of killing time

Thanks
    Started on it yesterday, up to ep 4 atm and planning to go to 6 before sleeping in a few hours :3 I like it so far I guess, but yh the animation is pretty weird o.0 bleh w/e I'm enjoying it so far c: Thanks to the guys who gave me a review on the other shows I've listening btw!

http://puu.sh/bvpF3/6f7bacfbc0.jpg > http://puu.sh/bvpFd/b7add8e93f.jpg > http://puu.sh/bvq1g/34a34f5084.jpg > http://puu.sh/bvq1o/1bad6aa570.jpg ...
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 09-11-2014 at 08:45 PM.