Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    What's the season 2 called? I think it only goes to 11 or 13 from the first season on CrunchyRoll. The one girl (who the fuck knows her name) that uses stationary tools to fight is so god damn hot.
    Order to watch monogatari series:
    Bakemonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Nekomonogatari -> Monogatari Series: Second Season -> Hanamonogatari

    I personally think Monogatari Series: Second Season is the best. Almost all the female characters are hot, Shinobu is the best tho <3

  2. #32
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    What's the season 2 called? I think it only goes to 11 or 13 from the first season on CrunchyRoll. The one girl (who the fuck knows her name) that uses stationary tools to fight is so god damn hot.
    Order to watch monogatari series:
    Bakemonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Nekomonogatari -> Monogatari Series: Second Season -> Hanamonogatari

    I personally think Monogatari Series: Second Season is the best. Almost all the female characters are hot, Shinobu is the best tho <3

  3. #33
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    Order to watch monogatari series:
    Bakemonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Nekomonogatari -> Monogatari Series: Second Season -> Hanamonogatari

    I personally think Monogatari Series: Second Season is the best. Almost all the female characters are hot, Shinobu is the best tho <3
    On the final episode of Bakemonogatari and Shinobu isn't shown too much. The most I've seen of her is when she was sucking that cat girl's blood...

  4. #34
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    On the final episode of Bakemonogatari and Shinobu isn't shown too much. The most I've seen of her is when she was sucking that cat girl's blood...
    Bitch watch Nisemonogatari already

  5. #35
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    Bitch watch Nisemonogatari already
    Going to after this young season finale of irregular at magic high coming up in 1 minute! So apparently episode 12 of bake wasn't the end, i had to look it up online to find the last 3 episodes (it goes to 15...)

  6. #36
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Going to after this young season finale of irregular at magic high coming up in 1 minute! So apparently episode 12 of bake wasn't the end, i had to look it up online to find the last 3 episodes (it goes to 15...)
    Crunchyroll is missing a couple episodes from the monogatari series, cuz they're a bunch of bitches.

  7. #37
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    Crunchyroll is missing a couple episodes from the monogatari series, cuz they're a bunch of bitches.
    Does she show up in the last 3. They talk about her alot but they rarely show her besides when she's in little kid form sitting on the stairs.

  8. #38
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Does she show up in the last 3. They talk about her alot but they rarely show her besides when she's in little kid form sitting on the stairs.
    Yeah, she's pretty important for episode 14 and 15. She's plays a big role in Nisemonogatari tho so keep watching bitch.

  9. #39
    Hachikuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,800
    Reputation
    313
    Thanks
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Does she show up in the last 3. They talk about her alot but they rarely show her besides when she's in little kid form sitting on the stairs.
    you impatient nigger, stop whining and wait for nise

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hachikuji For This Useful Post:

    TheGloriousRance (09-27-2014)

  11. #40
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    351
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Omfg just watched the latest episode. I came so hard





  12. #41
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post
    Omfg just watched the latest episode. I came so hard
    Wasn't good to me. I wanted to see Saegusa for a little but fucking they won't show her and tatsuya. Sooo gay.

  13. #42
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    Yeah, she's pretty important for episode 14 and 15. She's plays a big role in Nisemonogatari tho so keep watching bitch.
    God bless. Nisemonogatari is on crunchyroll too sooo. The animations are really weird to me in the show to be honest it kinda creeps me out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] High Crit High Magic Damage Smasher! ELENA
    By viet4sh0 in forum Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. Bananas Have Magical Powers?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:32 PM
  3. MapleStory 91 Crusader For High Lvl Warrock Account
    By JJxkrn in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:01 PM
  4. high grow
    By ace76543 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 10:33 PM
  5. High Japs
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:23 PM