Thread: Fall Anime 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    You think? Hmm I think I prefered Fumiko but Amane's route is the most interesting one IMO,
    Meh, have you played Michiru's route? She's the funniest character out of the whole bunch.

    OFFICIAL RANKINGS
    Michiru > Sachi > Yumiko > Makina > Amane

    Amane had the weakest route, you only liked it because she has the most H-scenes motherfucker.

  2. #17
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    Meh, have you played Michiru's route? She's the funniest character out of the whole bunch.

    OFFICIAL RANKINGS
    Michiru > Sachi > Yumiko > Makina > Amane

    Amane had the weakest route, you only liked it because she has the most H-scenes motherfucker.
    WTFFFFF!!!!
    How about the corpses in the jungle boy? That part was awesome.
    Sachi was kinda a letdown, childhood friends meh, getting tired of reading that on mangas and on some animes...
    Michiru and Sachi arent definitely on the top, for me at least.

    I think I go like: Fumiko> Amane> Sachi >Michiru>Makina
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #18
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    WTFFFFF!!!!
    How about the corpses in the jungle boy? That part was awesome.
    Sachi was kinda a letdown, childhood friends meh, getting tired of reading that on mangas and on some animes...
    Michiru and Sachi arent definitely on the top, for me at least.

    I think I go like: Fumiko> Amane> Sachi >Michiru>Makina
    4th place?! YOU PUT BEST GIRL IN 4TH PLACE?! AND HER NAME IS YUMIKO NOT FUMIKO GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    MEXI-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

  4. #19
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Yumiko seems like she has potential for the best story
    I'm in the middle of Amane's route now though

  5. #20
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Yumiko seems like she has potential for the best story
    I'm in the middle of Amane's route now though
    Yumiko had an alright story, but it doesn't hold a candle to Michiru's route.

  6. #21
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    Yumiko had an alright story, but it doesn't hold a candle to Michiru's route.
    Personally don't find her attractive and think she's annoying af so i doubt ill even touch that route
    sorry bb<3

  7. #22
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


    Personally don't find her attractive and think she's annoying af so i doubt ill even touch that route
    sorry bb<3


    You have to play the route to understand.

  8. #23
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    4th place?! YOU PUT BEST GIRL IN 4TH PLACE?! AND HER NAME IS YUMIKO NOT FUMIKO GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    MEXI-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Hate is big. Chill bro.
    And yes, I put her in 4th.
    FUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTW xD
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #24
    TheGloriousRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    #UNBAN RANCE-SAMA 2014
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Hate is big. Chill bro.
    And yes, I put her in 4th.
    FUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTWFUMIKO FTW xD
    You said Sachi was a letdown yet you put her above Michiru.... WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MEXI-CHAN?!

  10. #25
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    You said Sachi was a letdown yet you put her above Michiru.... WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MEXI-CHAN?!
    Because I still prefered her to an annoying crazy girl. xD
    TBH I only really liked amane and yumiko's route.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #26
    Threadstarter
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,646


    Aw yeh..

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  12. #27
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Aw yeh..
    spoiler warning turned me off

  13. #28
    Threadstarter
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


    spoiler warning turned me off
    Been listening for the past 20 minutes, they haven't spoiled anything and pretty much are discussing on point.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Best New anime 2014
    By Poison in forum Anime
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:56 PM
  2. Fall Anime Rankings
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:13 AM
  3. [Review] Fall Anime 2013
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 07:35 AM
  4. Fall Anime
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:07 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 09:01 PM

Tags for this Thread