Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    SAO-II-Ending: What the....

    Ok this is my reaction to following just the anime.


    1. Kirito takes enough attacks that half of his body is red/injured, but he only needed one strike to kill deathgun.
    >Ok sure, I'll give SAO-II that. It's general shonen "oneshot" material. Happens a lot of times. The villain will get defeated because all the hero needed to do was use the special attack. In video games we'd call that "hacks" but ok.

    2. They end the tournament with a tie.
    > Pretty sure a FFA event would have the rule "no teams" in it. Otherwise clans/guilds would ruin it.
    > Sure w/e, i'll still give SAO-II that.

    3. Shinkawa was death gun helping/is death gun all along!
    > No big surprise. He wasn't present for 99% of the show and the only other cast member who had any relevance. Honestly if they wanted to go for "shock value" they should have picked Asuna or Klein. Shinkawa is a pretty lame choice.

    4. Shinkawa tries to...rape(?)/kill(?)/be friends with(?) Sinon.
    > I don't fuckin know. At this point he's going on about another reality, being reborn. ...this shit makes no sense. Why does every villain in SAO need some sort of weird "psycho mode".
    >He goes off on how GGO meant "so much to him" but i'm not seeing that. I mean it's a fucking video game, calm the fuck down.

    5. Sinon has schizophrenia.
    > This explains a lot.

    6. Sinon tries to run away.
    >Wait, if the doors are locked how did Shinkawa get in without setting them off. Did Sinon not lock them? Who the hell plays a VR and doesn't lock their house?

    7. Kirito comes to save the day.

    What. Just.....just fucking what.

    How did kirito even know where Sinon lived?

    How did he make it over there so fast?

    Why the fuck did he not call the cops?

    Wait, why the fuck weren't the cops at both of their houses.

    Wait.....was deathgun's plan to just break into their houses and kill the people and say "the video game did it"?

    ----------------------------

    The way deathgun is shown to kill people in the anime (muscle relaxer) would definitely leave a mark. The cops would be all over this shit because that leaves a hell of a trace and it's a very controlled substance.


    Seriously, fuck the author of SAO for being so stupid.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-28-2014 at 03:46 AM.


  2. #2
    Hachikuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,800
    Reputation
    313
    Thanks
    236
    Fuck sao for even existing. I still remember last year reading the synopsis for sao1 and was like fuck this shit

  3. #3
    CrazyJani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,118
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    How did kirito even know where Sinon lived?
    How did he make it over there so fast?
    This tells everyone that you didn't watch the episode fully/didn't use subs

  4. #4
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wait, that was the ending? What the fuck?

    0/10.

  5. #5
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,707
    Q: How did kirito even know where Sinon lived?
    A: to answer that sinon told him her real name and where he live and she told him not to come

    Q: How did he make it over there so fast?
    A: he said that he was near her house
     






    and her friend that she "TRUST" turns into a crazy psycho and the scene when yui told that side character to hold his hand and that her warmth will reach him.
    0/10 for me on this episode

    and Shinkawa said "this time i wanted to do the real life job and stop being death gun in GGO" and now his brother is death gun how is two people able to go on the same account
    Last edited by iSmexy; 09-28-2014 at 07:31 PM.

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  6. #6
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Sad thing is it's not even over yet, it's a Summer leftover and will continue airing in fall.

  7. #7
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    351
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This ended like the fuckin hunger games





  8. #8
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok this is my reaction to following just the anime.


    1. Kirito takes enough attacks that half of his body is red/injured, but he only needed one strike to kill deathgun.
    >Ok sure, I'll give SAO-II that. It's general shonen "oneshot" material. Happens a lot of times. The villain will get defeated because all the hero needed to do was use the special attack. In video games we'd call that "hacks" but ok.

    2. They end the tournament with a tie.
    > Pretty sure a FFA event would have the rule "no teams" in it. Otherwise clans/guilds would ruin it.
    > Sure w/e, i'll still give SAO-II that.

    3. Shinkawa was death gun helping/is death gun all along!
    > No big surprise. He wasn't present for 99% of the show and the only other cast member who had any relevance. Honestly if they wanted to go for "shock value" they should have picked Asuna or Klein. Shinkawa is a pretty lame choice.

    4. Shinkawa tries to...rape(?)/kill(?)/be friends with(?) Sinon.
    > I don't fuckin know. At this point he's going on about another reality, being reborn. ...this shit makes no sense. Why does every villain in SAO need some sort of weird "psycho mode".
    >He goes off on how GGO meant "so much to him" but i'm not seeing that. I mean it's a fucking video game, calm the fuck down.

    5. Sinon has schizophrenia.
    > This explains a lot.

    6. Sinon tries to run away.
    >Wait, if the doors are locked how did Shinkawa get in without setting them off. Did Sinon not lock them? Who the hell plays a VR and doesn't lock their house?

    7. Kirito comes to save the day.

    What. Just.....just fucking what.

    How did kirito even know where Sinon lived?

    How did he make it over there so fast?

    Why the fuck did he not call the cops?

    Wait, why the fuck weren't the cops at both of their houses.

    Wait.....was deathgun's plan to just break into their houses and kill the people and say "the video game did it"?

    ----------------------------

    The way deathgun is shown to kill people in the anime (muscle relaxer) would definitely leave a mark. The cops would be all over this shit because that leaves a hell of a trace and it's a very controlled substance.


    Seriously, fuck the author of SAO for being so stupid.
    1. He hacks

    2. Gay ass tie

    3. Kinda shocked me to be honest.

    4. He's pissed that she doesn't love him back so he admits to being one of the Death Gun people and he was supposed to kill her anyway if she got shot in the game by that pistol.

    5. She's a pussy bitch

    6. He rings the doorbell and she sees that it's him when she logs of and she doesn't suspect anything so she lets him in.

    7. He gave her the address, his hospital where he stays is right next to her house, and he came over anyway to check on her after he logged off. He's dumb as fuck for not calling the cops and his hospital room has the nurse and Asuna so he didn't need any cops to come as he was safe. And the Death Guns are like him, his brother that was stuck in SAO and was a part of the Laughing Coffin and if a character got shot in the game they would inject a drug that stops your heart (they own like a pharmacy or some shit so they have that medicine), and he was the one controlling the Death Gun in the game when they shot Zexceed, but this time he was the Death Gun that injects the drug instead of the one controlling the avatar in game.


    Fell asleep on the last two episodes but I still figured this shit out. Gay ass anime, let's go watch Boku.

  9. #9
    Xenobing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ricky
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    1).░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    2).░░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░░░░░░░
    3).░░▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    4).▄▀▀░█░░░░▀█▄▀▄▀██████░▀█▄▀▄▀████▀░░░░░░░
    5).█░░░█░░░░░░▀█▄█▄███▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄░░░░░
    6).█░░░█░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░█░░░░
    7).█░░░▀█░░█░░░░▄░░░░▄░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░█░░░
    █░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█▀▄░░
    ░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░█░░
    ░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
    ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██░░░░
    ░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░▀█░░
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
    █░░█▀▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █░░░░█░▄░█ █ ▀█▀ █░█░░█ ▀█▀░█
    █░░█░█ █▀▀ █▀█ █░░░░▀▄▀▄▀ █ ░█░ █▀█░░█ ░█░░█
    █░░▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀░░░▀░▀░ ▀ ░▀░ ▀░▀░░▀ ░▀░░█ You are arguing about the realism of an anime.
    Tell me when you wake up.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenobing View Post
    1).░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    2).░░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░░░░░░░
    3).░░▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    4).▄▀▀░█░░░░▀█▄▀▄▀██████░▀█▄▀▄▀████▀░░░░░░░
    5).█░░░█░░░░░░▀█▄█▄███▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄░░░░░
    6).█░░░█░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░█░░░░
    7).█░░░▀█░░█░░░░▄░░░░▄░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░█░░░
    █░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█▀▄░░
    ░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░█░░
    ░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
    ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██░░░░
    ░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░▀█░░
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
    █░░█▀▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █░░░░█░▄░█ █ ▀█▀ █░█░░█ ▀█▀░█
    █░░█░█ █▀▀ █▀█ █░░░░▀▄▀▄▀ █ ░█░ █▀█░░█ ░█░░█
    █░░▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀░░░▀░▀░ ▀ ░▀░ ▀░▀░░▀ ░▀░░█ You are arguing about the realism of an anime.
    Tell me when you wake up.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Consistency>realism.

    Learn the difference.


  11. #11
    Xenobing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ricky
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Consistency>realism.

    Learn the difference.
    Consistency is a part of realism though xD

  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenobing View Post
    Consistency is a part of realism though xD
    Not exactly. Consistent WITH reality is a thing, but consistency within the own logic/rules of a verse is another thing.

    For example. If in Berserk, Gutz all of the sudden met with Mickey Mouse to throw a pie in Griffiths face, then went home and watch some tv, there would be some consistency issues.

    In SAO there really isn't anything that is consistent. Shit is constantly being re-written, characters are constantly over-emotionalizing a very trivial event, and even within the rules/system of their own game, Kirito has broken it oh so many times for no other reason than "well he can".


  13. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenobing View Post
    Consistency is a part of realism though xD
    Not exactly. Consistent WITH reality is a thing, but consistency within the own logic/rules of a verse is another thing.

    For example. If in Berserk, Gutz all of the sudden met with Mickey Mouse to throw a pie in Griffiths face, then went home and watch some tv, there would be some consistency issues.

    In SAO there really isn't anything that is consistent. Shit is constantly being re-written, characters are constantly over-emotionalizing a very trivial event, and even within the rules/system of their own game, Kirito has broken it oh so many times for no other reason than "well he can".


  14. #14
    Xenobing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ricky
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Not exactly. Consistent WITH reality is a thing, but consistency within the own logic/rules of a verse is another thing.

    For example. If in Berserk, Gutz all of the sudden met with Mickey Mouse to throw a pie in Griffiths face, then went home and watch some tv, there would be some consistency issues.

    In SAO there really isn't anything that is consistent. Shit is constantly being re-written, characters are constantly over-emotionalizing a very trivial event, and even within the rules/system of their own game, Kirito has broken it oh so many times for no other reason than "well he can".
    Thus the genre called Shounen was created
    Honestly, it was pretty clear that SAO was nothing too special after S1 (apart from the whole 'trapped-in-game' plot - even that I believe has been done before).
    Well I don't know about your first complaint but the other two sound pretty much stereotypical of a badly done shounen to me.

  15. #15
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,707

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "MyBBoard"?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK
    By Jackal in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 06:22 AM
  2. Whats The Mening Of Life
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 04:54 PM
  3. ok WHAT THE SHIT
    By kvmn8 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 10:25 PM
  4. What - The - FUCK?!
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:58 AM