Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    It was explained, and is still mentioned back and forth.

    **SPOILERS**

    Tatsumi wanted to join the Capital and become a high guard or whatever to help protect his village. He got separated from his friends, and ended up inside the Capital alone. During this, he was invited by Leone to do something, forgot what. (lol) Stole his money, and then ended up on the street. This rich bitch came up to him and fed/housed him, and later found out about Night Raid. He sees his friends getting(got) rekt by her and then slices that bitch in half.

    He joins Night Raid later, and changes his goal to getting rid of the corruptness in the Capital. He achieves this by training daily with Night Raid and working to get stronger, later achieving a Imperial Arms. It's deterred from that a little, but it's got the main point still.
    Great, you've explained the first chapter.

    Now explain the plot/goal afterwards.
    (I'm not asking for "person X did something. I'm asking for a general summary)


  2. #32
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Great, you've explained the first chapter.

    Now explain the plot/goal afterwards.
    Couldn't tell you? It hasn't gotten that far, and I don't know anything past the Anime(I don't read it)

    Not sure what you're getting at. I'm not that great on predicting, but as I see it, Esdeath probably gonna do some gay ass "I Love Tatsumi" thing and not fight him at all. Typical fail, but that's about all I can think of.

  3. #33
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Couldn't tell you? It hasn't gotten that far, and I don't know anything past the Anime(I don't read it)

    Not sure what you're getting at. I'm not that great on predicting, but as I see it, Esdeath probably gonna do some gay ass "I Love Tatsumi" thing and not fight him at all. Typical fail, but that's about all I can think of.
    I think she will kill everyone, looking forward to whatever happens though.

  4. #34
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    I think she will kill everyone, looking forward to whatever happens though.
    Ehhh. Maybe

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Couldn't tell you? It hasn't gotten that far, and I don't know anything past the Anime(I don't read it)

    Not sure what you're getting at. I'm not that great on predicting, but as I see it, Esdeath probably gonna do some gay ass "I Love Tatsumi" thing and not fight him at all. Typical fail, but that's about all I can think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    but the writing isn't bad,

    Do you understand now why I say the writing is bad?

    It's not that the general shonen fight scenes are terrible, but that they basically have no point to them in total. Quite literally there is no goal except "defeat the badguys". And you know what, that's fine.(still bad writing but hey, not everyone can be Jojo's).

    But Akame just throws out badguys at random with no real main-villain. It gets to the point when I read it that I was going "who are these guys and why do I care? Do they have any goal except "stop nightraid"? No?"

    Seriously, take this show and compare it to the lowest tier shonen like Naruto or Fairy Tail.

    Last edited by Empire; 11-01-2014 at 02:21 PM.


  6. #36
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post





    Do you understand now why I say the writing is bad?

    It's not that the general shonen fight scenes are terrible, but that they basically have no point to them in total. Quite literally there is no goal except "defeat the badguys". And you know what, that's fine.(still bad writing but hey, not everyone can be Jojo's).

    But Akame just throws out badguys at random with no real main-villain. It gets to the point when I read it that I was going "who are these guys and why do I care? Do they have any goal except "stop nightraid"? No?"

    Seriously, take this show and compare it to the lowest tier shonen like Naruto or Fairy Tail.

    I agree, I just watch it for the Mediocre amount of gore it has. Esdeath was mentioned a few times I believe, but after her main clique died, and they brought some randoms in, I was kind of like "Who the fuck are these kids?"

    I'll keep watching it because I'm already this deep, but honestly right now it's Meh.

  7. #37
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Shits boutta get real next week guys. Todays episode was HYPE.

  8. #38
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Shits boutta get real next week guys. Todays episode was HYPE.
    I like how they destroy you psychologically then at the end of the episode say "here have this soothing music to make you feel better"
    But yeh, this anime is fucking next level. plot and character development is amazing.

  9. #39
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    I like how they destroy you psychologically then at the end of the episode say "here have this soothing music to make you feel better"
    But yeh, this anime is fucking next level. plot and character development is amazing.
    Couldn't agree more at this point. It was getting a bit boring, but then they picked it up just now. Haven't seen that in a while.

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    But yeh, this anime is fucking next level. plot and character development is amazing.
    What anime is this? Did Fate/Parasyte pick up this week or something?


  11. #41
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    What anime is this? Did Fate/Parasyte pick up this week or something?
    Yeh. Pretty much just went high gear. His "Transformation" started.

  12. #42
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    What anime is this? Did Fate/Parasyte pick up this week or something?
    It did a bit more than just pick up, went all out.
    Parasyte by the way

  13. #43
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    It did a bit more than just pick up, went all out.
    Parasyte by the way
    Just read around 20 chapters. If you haven't read it, it basically takes a slight twist, has a fight, then seems to get boring for a while. All hope lost. Abandon ship

  14. #44
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Just read around 20 chapters. If you haven't read it, it basically takes a slight twist, has a fight, then seems to get boring for a while. All hope lost. Abandon ship
    Why must you ruin my life for?

  15. #45
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    Why must you ruin my life for?
    Wasn't exactly a spoiler if that's what you were implying- But dunno. The hype was too real. I'm still excited for whats going to happen though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss COD4 Missions,guns, multi. etc.
    By somethingwitty in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 07:46 AM
  2. WarRock Mod Applications[DISCUSSION]
    By BPK in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
  3. 100K Post Discussion Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 02:26 AM
  4. Signature of the Week #3 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:41 AM
  5. Signature of the Week #2 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 10:03 AM