Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    Empire Well, a i enjoyed AoT, something with action and a good plot to it
    Stikz1233 Sorry, im COMPLETELY new to anime and apologies if i have offended you
    chaosfurian I will look into Cowboy Bebop, i was more looking for an adult anime, alot of action and a very interesting plot
    CrazyJani well technicaly i said 'japanese / chinese animes'

    Thank you for your support and ideas. I will definately give cowboy bebop a go and ill look into death note
    No offense taken, I just give people shit.

    Here's a small list of some shit I watched. http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Stickz1/anime

  2. #17
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,808
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Am I the only one who dislike AoT? Probably...
    Anyway, I suggest you watch a different kind of anime, if you want:
    Here are some titles:

    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    Deadman Wonderland
    Elfen Lied
    Steins;Gate
    Nichijou


    AND SINCE YOU LIKED INITIAL D (Although not as good in my opinion):

    Wangan Midnight
    Bari Bari Densetsu ("Movie", motorcyle)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #18
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Am I the only one who dislike AoT? Probably...
    Anyway, I suggest you watch a different kind of anime, if you want:
    Here are some titles:

    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    Deadman Wonderland
    Elfen Lied
    Steins;Gate
    Nichijou


    AND SINCE YOU LIKED INITIAL D (Although not as good in my opinion):

    Wangan Midnight
    Bari Bari Densetsu ("Movie", motorcyle)
    I despised AoT, lol. Nothing was really that good about it.

    >Deadman Wonderland

    We should get him started on the "Season 2 or we riot" asap, I see.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][B]Am I the only one who dislike AoT? Probably...


    It's not a bad anime, it's just not exactly the second coming of evangelion.


  5. #20
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    It's not a bad anime, it's just not exactly the second coming of evangelion.
    Gonna have to disagree lol.

    The plot was about the only thing different that I enjoyed. Titans? Never heard of that. Human race fighting them to survive? Kind of cliche, but again, different because of the Titan concept.

    Oh this episode is ending on a BIG hype. Next weeks gonna be sooo good! And...Nothing happened. That was basically every single episode.

    Season 2 and 3, gonna be Politic galore. Good luck guys.

  6. #21
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Try Fate/Zero
    I couldn't get behind fate/zero for some reason but fate/stay was really good and you don't have to watch the other to understand it. they cover all the gaps in fate/stay.





    AoT was good but not as amazing and great as everyone makes it out to be. To be specific like how they kill all your favorite characters. R.I.P Petra Never forget and annie was my favorite to.
    Last edited by flex1178; 10-29-2014 at 09:53 PM.
    NightOwl 4 life


  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Gonna have to disagree lol.

    The plot was about the only thing different that I enjoyed. Titans? Never heard of that. Human race fighting them to survive? Kind of cliche, but again, different because of the Titan concept.

    Oh this episode is ending on a BIG hype. Next weeks gonna be sooo good! And...Nothing happened. That was basically every single episode.

    Season 2 and 3, gonna be Politic galore. Good luck guys.
    AoT isn't a good plot or character show, but a nice mindless action show. The political stuff is over convoluted for how simple the plot is though.

    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    I couldn't get behind fate/zero for some reason but fate/stay was really good and you don't have to watch the other to understand it. they cover all the gaps in fate/stay.
    Which fate/stay? 2014 or 2006?



    Hmmmmm, try Monogatari or Katanagatari

    Wait, just watch Jojo's.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-29-2014 at 09:59 PM.


  8. #23
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    2,264
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    745
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Guilty Crown

    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators



  9. #24
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    To be honest, for a bad plot they kept the whole series interesting. Im struggling to think of how they are going to make a season 2 :////

    Thanks for all of the suggestions, I have started watching death note and its kinda boring about how he found the book and he cant show anyone and he is willing to burn his house down for the book and how he thinks he is helping people when the world sorta turn against him and then yea its pretty boring so i might bag death note, might give terraonmars a go ?

    I want something i can stick to, like an anime that has the best plot to it ever and not boring.

  10. #25
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,635
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    To be honest, for a bad plot they kept the whole series interesting. Im struggling to think of how they are going to make a season 2 :////

    Thanks for all of the suggestions, I have started watching death note and its kinda boring about how he found the book and he cant show anyone and he is willing to burn his house down for the book and how he thinks he is helping people when the world sorta turn against him and then yea its pretty boring so i might bag death note, might give terraonmars a go ?

    I want something i can stick to, like an anime that has the best plot to it ever and not boring.
    Well they've already got more then enough chapters in the manga to even make a 3rd season I believe and with the amount of views and hype AoT is getting it's going to get all the seasons it can.. I also recommend Code Geass and a manga called Ajin if you're into action..

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  11. #26
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Am I the only one who dislike AoT? Probably...
    Anyway, I suggest you watch a different kind of anime, if you want:
    Here are some titles:

    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    Deadman Wonderland
    Elfen Lied
    Steins;Gate
    Nichijou


    AND SINCE YOU LIKED INITIAL D (Although not as good in my opinion):

    Wangan Midnight
    Bari Bari Densetsu ("Movie", motorcyle)
    Doesn't like AoT, good joke, you almost had me.
    You're lucky your avatar is cute as fuck or we would be having words.

    I can't understand what my husband is saying < best anime for 2014 Kappa
    Last edited by Majin Vegeta; 10-30-2014 at 12:56 AM.

  12. #27
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,635
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    Doesn't like AoT, good joke, you almost had me.
    Everyone has their own opinions...

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  13. #28
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Everyone has their own opinions...
    This is true, but what I said was meant to be sarcasm.

  14. #29
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,808
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    Doesn't like AoT, good joke, you almost had me.
    You're lucky your avatar is cute as fuck or we would be having words.

    I can't understand what my husband is saying < best anime for 2014 Kappa
    Oh, shit's about to get real.
    Actually, I couldnt bear to watch more than 2,5 episodes. The hype was too much iMO, didnt seem it was that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    It's not a bad anime, it's just not exactly the second coming of evangelion.
    DO THE LAST 3 EPISODES OF AOT COMPLETELY FUCK YOUR BRAIN INSIDE OUT? I hope not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    I despised AoT, lol. Nothing was really that good about it.

    >Deadman Wonderland

    We should get him started on the "Season 2 or we riot" asap, I see.
    Yeah, we def. need a Season 2 for that. anime was getting real interesting.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  15. #30
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Oh, shit's about to get real.
    Actually, I couldnt bear to watch more than 2,5 episodes. The hype was too much iMO, didnt seem it was that good.

    DO THE LAST 3 EPISODES OF AOT COMPLETELY FUCK YOUR BRAIN INSIDE OUT? I hope not...


    Yeah, we def. need a Season 2 for that. anime was getting real interesting.
    You guys not follow anime news?

    Two new seasons are already announced. Season two will be coming out in 2015, and Season 3 a few seasons(Maybe another Year) after. After the 3rd season, they are closing off AoT.

    Season two and three however will be strictly Politics if it follows the Manga. It's extremely boring, and I must say, prepare your anus.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Attack On Titan
    By jjmyosin in forum Anime
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:19 PM
  2. Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
    By scotbud123 in forum Anime
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 04:14 AM
  3. Attack on Titan [SPOILER]
    By FeelTheHeat in forum Anime
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 03:21 AM
  4. Attack On Titan
    By FeelTheHeat in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 11:39 PM
  5. Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan
    By Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ in forum Anime
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 02:03 AM