Thread: Tokyo Ghoul 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Tokyo Ghoul 2

You've got to be fucking kidding me. This was supposed to be a completely different first episode. He doesn't join these fucking idiots, they're supposed to be kill.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 01-08-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have no idea. My guess is that they might try to make him out as one of the bad guys in the anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    I have no idea. My guess is that they might try to make him out as one of the bad guys in the anime.
    And...why? That doesn't happen, lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    And...why? That doesn't happen, lmao.
    Not sure. My guess is Sui Ishida wanted to change the anime up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I was gonna post this, i thought Season two was march 2015 tho

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    Not sure. My guess is Sui Ishida wanted to change the anime up a bit.
    Well he sure changed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    I was gonna post this, i thought Season two was march 2015 tho
    Nope, episode came out today. Just like last year, every Thursday.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrog View Post
    Could be the crazy chick taking over, or maybe he's joining forces with them for his own benefit. Probably clears up within weeks.
    Yeah, but none of the this episode was relevant, aside from the Owl fight, and him saving Touka.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That moment when you find out Tokyo Ghoul is already out.

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Seeing the fights in animation was extremely good, the suits that CCG were in looked balling, saving touka was still in there. Idk I actually like that he took a new path this time in the animation instead because I actually have a reason to watch the season and see how it plays out. Still bummed that he didn't take the original path but w/e. Also LOVE the new ED, the new OP is shite however.

Edit- everyone should be glad of what's happeneing now actually, isihida messed up on the first season by going that far into the story since there wasn't much left to make 12 episodes about the remaining chapters of the manga. By doing this side story it will count as filler since I can see this anime still ending like how the manga did, even if it doesn't though it seems like Isihida grabbed the studio by the balls here and forced them to allow him to script write this second season since they fucked him over in the first season in the manga so I will put my trust in him this time. @Scotia @Empire
    Last edited by Color; 01-09-2015 at 01:35 AM.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    They already said prior to the release that this season would stray away from the manga, dunno why this is such a big shock.

I haven't read the manga seen as I'm waiting for the release of the physical English copies (Reading books online isn't my thing) but from what I've been reading and also going by what @Color said it's still a possibility that the anime can end in the same way that the manga has, it'll just take a bit of creative work but I'm sure that Isihida has thought up something good in any case, we'll just have to wait and see.

As for the actual episode, the fighting scenes were pretty good, no censorship as well which is always a plus. A few subtle hints at things that will come in the future cropped up such as that little creepy fuck dragging Jason away, I don't even remember his name but god knows how I could forget him as a character. The OP sucked balls however, everyone is in mutual agreement about that it seems. It should be good to see how the series pans out given the original storyline, especially with Isihida behind the wheel.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Seeing the fights in animation was extremely good, the suits that CCG were in looked balling, saving touka was still in there. Idk I actually like that he took a new path this time in the animation instead because I actually have a reason to watch the season and see how it plays out. Still bummed that he didn't take the original path but w/e. Also LOVE the new ED, the new OP is shite however.

Edit- everyone should be glad of what's happeneing now actually, isihida messed up on the first season by going that far into the story since there wasn't much left to make 12 episodes about the remaining chapters of the manga. By doing this side story it will count as filler since I can see this anime still ending like how the manga did, even if it doesn't though it seems like Isihida grabbed the studio by the balls here and forced them to allow him to script write this second season since they fucked him over in the first season in the manga so I will put my trust in him this time. @Scotia @Empire
    Loved the ending, but I'm not a fan of the opening either. I guess we'll just see what happens with the Anime though. You've got a point in saying that it gives me another reason to watch it, but I'm hoping they take the original story line(some how?)

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    They already said prior to the release that this season would stray away from the manga, dunno why this is such a big shock.

I haven't read the manga seen as I'm waiting for the release of the physical English copies (Reading books online isn't my thing) but from what I've been reading and also going by what @Color said it's still a possibility that the anime can end in the same way that the manga has, it'll just take a bit of creative work but I'm sure that Isihida has thought up something good in any case, we'll just have to wait and see.

As for the actual episode, the fighting scenes were pretty good, no censorship as well which is always a plus. A few subtle hints at things that will come in the future cropped up such as that little creepy fuck dragging Jason away, I don't even remember his name but god knows how I could forget him as a character. The OP sucked balls however, everyone is in mutual agreement about that it seems. It should be good to see how the series pans out given the original storyline, especially with Isihida behind the wheel.
    Eh, they changed it entirely from one scene, and I don't remember them announcing that they'd do it differently. Do you maybe have a link? I post on like four other forums and this is a big topic right now, since you know,mainstream fags.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Eh, they changed it entirely from one scene, and I don't remember them announcing that they'd do it differently. Do you maybe have a link? I post on like four other forums and this is a big topic right now, since you know,mainstream fags.
    Would it happen to be the Ayato fight scene by any chance?

Also, for the whole "season 2 won't follow the manga" thing, this is the only news article I could find but I'm sure if you actually looked in places in which this kind of news is frequent then I'm sure you can find one from an earlier date, perhaps not, link.

Thanks

Would it happen to be the Ayato fight scene by any chance?

Also, for the whole "season 2 won't follow the manga" thing, this is the only news article I could find but I'm sure if you actually looked in places in which this kind of news is frequent then I'm sure you can find one from an earlier date, perhaps not, link.
    Yes, it would be the Ayato fight scene. I can delve deeper, but that requires spoilers, and if you plan on reading it, you'll understand what I mean then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yes, it would be the Ayato fight scene. I can delve deeper, but that requires spoilers, and if you plan on reading it, you'll understand what I mean then.
    I already know the change that they made, it's not that big of a deal. It would have been pretty cool to see it animated but I guess that they had to make some changes to make up for the lack of censorship.ayy lmao

Thanks

I already know the change that they made, it's not that big of a deal. It would have been pretty cool to see it animated but I guess that they had to make some changes to make up for the lack of censorship.ayy lmao
    Eh, they didn't have to make snake-dude grab him and have Kaneki ally with him. And to be honest, I don't know where they wan't to go with this. I see a few possible routes that i won't spoil, and they may work out, but I'd like to see the original story animated.

And Kaneki got the Leather Jacket out of no where, too early =/ .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast