Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Shnawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Thoughts on Akame Ga Kill

    I'm just curious on your guys thoughts on Akame Ga Kill. I very much enjoyed it and wished there was a second season, what about you guys?
    Badges

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shnawk For This Useful Post:

    KingKull2112 (01-20-2015),Xiolest (02-17-2015)

  3. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    >Second season
    >One character

    ur funny



    it was edgy as fuck. never felt like a middle school back blast more than that.

  4. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    I thought it was absolute shit. Sorry, but I don't see ANYTHING I can praise with this show.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-11-2015 at 04:33 PM.


  5. #4
    Shnawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I thought it was absolute shit. Sorry, but I don't see ANYTHING I can praise with this show.
    I don't why I enjoyed it so much.
    Badges

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shnawk For This Useful Post:

    KingKull2112 (01-20-2015)

  7. #5
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I thought it was absolute shit. Sorry, but I don't see ANYTHING I can praise with this show.
    Agreed, anybody who's watched any half-decent anime would realize the pile of shit that is Akame Ga Kill.

  8. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnawk View Post
    I don't why I enjoyed it so much.
    It's the edgefactor.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Shnawk (01-12-2015)

  10. #7
    Shnawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Agreed, anybody who's watched any half-decent anime would realize the pile of shit that is Akame Ga Kill.
    That's of course your perception. Mine is different lol. You don't mind naming some of these "Half-Decent" Animes for me do you?
    Badges

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shnawk For This Useful Post:

    KingKull2112 (01-20-2015)

  12. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnawk View Post
    That's of course your perception. Mine is different lol. You don't mind naming some of these "Half-Decent" Animes for me do you?
    I wouldn't even know where to start on better action anime.


    I mean off the top of my head: Darker than Black, Black Lagoon, Shingeky no Bahamut/Kyojin, Gurren Lagaan, Kill la Kill, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Kyouka no Kanata, FMA: Brotherhood, Berserk.


    I could list more, but it's really not that hard. Akame has no plot and mediocre action.


  13. #9
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I watyched and I loved it. 8/10
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Shnawk (01-18-2015)

  15. #10
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnawk View Post
    That's of course your perception. Mine is different lol. You don't mind naming some of these "Half-Decent" Animes for me do you?
    Perception? I thought it was as obvious as eye. The death tells were horribly obvious. You could spit out the next death after one flash back. The characters were killed too often, the best character(Aside from chelsea of course, insert pleb lv 100) was killed off in a mere amount of 3 episodes? Yeah, okay.

    Everything was too...mushy. "I'll get stronger to protect the ones I love!" Yeah no shit, but hey, at least do it properly. Tatsumi went from 1-10 in 13 episodes? 25? I forgot how many there were, but he got one power-up basically and it lasted 3 seconds. That was the only decent thing about that show after the gay guy died.

    2/10 wouldn't ever recommend to anyone.

  16. #11
    Shnawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Perception? I thought it was as obvious as eye. The death tells were horribly obvious. You could spit out the next death after one flash back. The characters were killed too often, the best character(Aside from chelsea of course, insert pleb lv 100) was killed off in a mere amount of 3 episodes? Yeah, okay.

    Everything was too...mushy. "I'll get stronger to protect the ones I love!" Yeah no shit, but hey, at least do it properly. Tatsumi went from 1-10 in 13 episodes? 25? I forgot how many there were, but he got one power-up basically and it lasted 3 seconds. That was the only decent thing about that show after the gay guy died.

    2/10 wouldn't ever recommend to anyone.
    The deaths were bullshitty definitely but I don't know lol. Bro, and Sheele's death's happened too quick I have to say.
    Badges

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shnawk For This Useful Post:

    KingKull2112 (01-20-2015)

  18. #12
    Moona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I wouldn't even know where to start on better action anime.


    I mean off the top of my head: Darker than Black, Black Lagoon, Shingeky no Bahamut/Kyojin, Gurren Lagaan, Kill la Kill, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Kyouka no Kanata, FMA: Brotherhood, Berserk.


    I could list more, but it's really not that hard. Akame has no plot and mediocre action.
    I watched at least half of them and still enjoyed Akame ga Kill

  19. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Moona View Post
    I watched at least half of them and still enjoyed Akame ga Kill
    I didn't say you couldn't enjoy it. I enjoyed SAO for the pure laughs at how awful it is.

    But there are tons of better anime, especially in the action genre.



  20. #14
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I didn't say you couldn't enjoy it. I enjoyed SAO for the pure laughs at how awful it is.

    But there are tons of better anime, especially in the action genre.

    This^

    /morethan10

  21. #15
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I thought it was absolute shit. Sorry, but I don't see ANYTHING I can praise with this show.
    Lol, JoJo is some Code Geass artwork bullshit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Akame ga Kill Episode 6 Discussion
    By iAmAHaxorDerp in forum Anime
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:30 PM
  2. Anybody akame ga kill?
    By Not an Asian in forum Anime
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 08:21 PM
  3. Akame ga Kill! Episode 3 discussion
    By Kodoku in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:25 PM
  4. Akame ga Kill Episode 2 Discussion
    By iAmAHaxorDerp in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:23 PM
  5. Akame ga Kill (no spoilers)
    By Rance-Sama in forum Anime
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 02:46 AM