Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    I don't know if its still running but Boondocks is sorta anime. I never said there was a lot of western styled anime but there are a few...
    Now i can't take you serious, lol.

  2. #17
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Now i can't take you serious, lol.
    Well considering there is nothing running, there honestly isn't anything to list.... I am sorry I am not a complete Japan gayboi I just think other countries can make anime.... a style of television creation shouldn't belong to any one country... but by all means, JAPAN RULES ALL, lets just worship Naikaku-sōri-daijin...

  3. #18
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    Well considering there is nothing running, there honestly isn't anything to list.... I am sorry I am not a complete Japan gayboi I just think other countries can make anime.... a style of television creation shouldn't belong to any one country... but by all means, JAPAN RULES ALL, lets just worship Naikaku-sōri-daijin...
    Damn did I touch a sensitive spot?

    I never implied that Japan is #1 best Country to exist. It's far from that. What I am saying though, is that being ignorant and then calling me a "gayboi" because I know about Anime and where it's actually made, doesn't make you have a right opinion at all.

    Sorry I shut you down though. Cya posting around..On "Anime" I guess.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    I don't know if its still running but Boondocks is sorta anime.
    :/ I have a feeling that any cartoon that is not explicitly for children is anime to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    Well considering there is nothing running, there honestly isn't anything to list....
    I take it you haven't actually read any other threads here.....

    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    I am sorry I am not a complete Japan gayboi I just think other countries can make anime.... a style of television creation shouldn't belong to any one country... but by all means, JAPAN RULES ALL, lets just worship Naikaku-sōri-daijin...
    Sure other countries can make adult oriented cartoons, but it's not really what people refer to as "anime"

    I mean hating on Japan in the anime section is just stupid, right?


  5. #20
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    :/ I have a feeling that any cartoon that is not explicitly for children is anime to you.



    I take it you haven't actually read any other threads here.....



    Sure other countries can make adult oriented cartoons, but it's not really what people refer to as "anime"

    I mean hating on Japan in the anime section is just stupid, right?
    Godspeed

  6. #21
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,846
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,149
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Always fun to watch an idiot trying to argue his points, keep going don't mind me this was just getting interesting


  7. #22
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Always fun to watch an idiot trying to argue his points, keep going don't mind me this was just getting interesting

    inb4 i'm the idiot, lel.

  8. #23
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    :/ I have a feeling that any cartoon that is not explicitly for children is anime to you.



    I take it you haven't actually read any other threads here.....



    Sure other countries can make adult oriented cartoons, but it's not really what people refer to as "anime"

    I mean hating on Japan in the anime section is just stupid, right?
    Main article: List of The Boondocks episodes

    Both the comic strip and the cartoon were influenced by McGruder's love of anime and manga.


    Never did I say any trashy cartoon is anime, nor did I say anime wasn't Japanese, I just think some "cartoons" from the US or wherever else are just as good or as quality of anime.... but you know I guess Im wrong, cartoons are cartoons.... lesson learned.
    Last edited by Prince Zuko; 01-22-2015 at 07:13 PM.

  9. #24
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,846
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,149
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    inb4 i'm the idiot, lel.
    far from it

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    Main article: List of The Boondocks episodes

    Both the comic strip and the cartoon were influenced by McGruder's love of anime and manga.


    Never did I say any trashy cartoon is anime, nor did I say anime wasn't Japanese, I just think some "cartoons" from the US or wherever else are just as good or as quality of anime.... but you know I guess Im wrong, cartoons are cartoons.... lesson learned.
    Errrr welll first off "influenced" doesn't make anything that subject. The matrix was influenced by anime, doesn't make it anime.


    Secondly, it's no that avatar or the boondocks are bad, but they just aren't anime. Yeah, I could easily point to better anime/manga, but that's not really the point.


  11. #26
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Errrr welll first off "influenced" doesn't make anything that subject. The matrix was influenced by anime, doesn't make it anime.


    Secondly, it's no that avatar or the boondocks are bad, but they just aren't anime. Yeah, I could easily point to better anime/manga, but that's not really the point.
    I wasn't trying to prove that they were anime, I was just saying that they are as well made like an anime, and all that seperates them from being anime is location of production.

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    I wasn't trying to prove that they were anime, I was just saying that they are as well made like an anime, and all that seperates them from being anime is location of production.
    With avatar, sure to an extent. With the boondocks no. The boondocks is only related by being in the same art-form of sorts, not the same type at all after that. It's got more in common with Aqua Teen Hunger Force than any anime.


  13. #28
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    With avatar, sure to an extent. With the boondocks no. The boondocks is only related by being in the same art-form of sorts, not the same type at all after that. It's got more in common with Aqua Teen Hunger Force than any anime.
    Yes m8, glad we can all agree

  14. #29
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    Yes m8, glad we can all agree
    I'm still not convinced

  15. #30
    RoGuEATLAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    honestly i think its one of the worse animes but wat does my opinion matter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you like the series "The 100"?
    By fl4zh in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 05:03 AM
  2. Do You Like The Chapter 2 Skin?
    By xxjakeoxx98 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 03:34 AM
  3. whick hack do you like the best for combat arms?
    By godzilla587 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:23 PM
  4. WICH HACK DO YOU LIKE THE BEST?
    By romanman08 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:40 PM
  5. do you like the new map yes or no
    By gunslinger55 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 02:29 PM