Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,880
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,930

    What will happen to Rai in Noblesse?

    So this is just a "What will" situation.

    Idk but right know he is going toward eternal sleep, or destruction of his body.

    I don't want that, but it seems that is going to happen. (I am on chapter 215 ish)


    Comments? @Empire @Color , others

  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,642
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,654
    Dropped the manga after about 10 chapters in I think a good year ago.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #3
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,880
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Dropped the manga after about 10 chapters in I think a good year ago.
    Awwww. Ok maybe empire can shread some light.

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Awwww. Ok maybe empire can shread some light.
    Well since you left off on 215 some "major spoilers" here:

    Rai basically becomes super powerful, sleeps for a bit, then wakes up to become super powerful.

    The "head of the vampires"(w/e they call her) finally got her twin swords, of which Rai was responsible for one(for no real reason, which was funny), then they are now fighting the "organization" again, but this time with werewolves.


    In summary, the plot goes nowhere, the action is still mediocre, but it's popular because vampires.


    Tbh I hardly follow this series, mostly read like 50+ chapters every year or so.(because the chapters are so paper thin).
    ===========================================


    On a side note: This is the only series I've ever read where the author has this huuuge supporting cast of humans or really weak experiments who do absolutely nothing. Nada. They never have and never will. It's utterly ridiculous how on average 50% of a chapter is taken up by this shit.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-06-2015 at 05:10 PM.


  5. #5
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,880
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well since you left off on 215 some "major spoilers" here:

    Rai basically becomes super powerful, sleeps for a bit, then wakes up to become super powerful.

    The "head of the vampires"(w/e they call her) finally got her twin swords, of which Rai was responsible for one(for no real reason, which was funny), then they are now fighting the "organization" again, but this time with werewolves.


    In summary, the plot goes nowhere, the action is still mediocre, but it's popular because vampires.


    Tbh I hardly follow this series, mostly read like 50+ chapters every year or so.(because the chapters are so paper thin).
    ===========================================


    On a side note: This is the only series I've ever read where the author has this huuuge supporting cast of humans or really weak experiments who do absolutely nothing. Nada. They never have and never will. It's utterly ridiculous how on average 50% of a chapter is taken up by this shit.
    Lol, Ok ok I get it you hate this manhwa. Also the sword sould wep he got is a temp boost, maybe it will last 10 yeras tops if he doesn't use his powers. I hope the fucking author doesn't kill the main character, and how the fuck are humans beating vampires. -_-

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Lol, Ok ok I get it you hate this manhwa. Also the sword sould wep he got is a temp boost, maybe it will last 10 yeras tops if he doesn't use his powers. I hope the fucking author doesn't kill the main character, and how the fuck are humans beating vampires. -_-
    I don't hate it, it's just 300 chapters of nothing but ass-pulls. It's a bad manwha, but it's not really deserving of hate because it knows it's target audience likes that stuff.
    ------------------------
    The sword soul weapon was returned to the vamp queen.

    Humans don't beat vamps in the series.


  7. #7
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,880
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I don't hate it, it's just 300 chapters of nothing but ass-pulls. It's a bad manwha, but it's not really deserving of hate because it knows it's target audience likes that stuff.
    ------------------------
    The sword soul weapon was returned to the vamp queen.

    Humans don't beat vamps in the series.
    Modifed Humans do.
    Oh I see I am not there then.
    So far the main character is looking for a death toward the end of manwha it seems. IMO

  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Modifed Humans do.
    Oh I see I am not there then.
    So far the main character is looking for a death toward the end of manwha it seems. IMO
    Not later they don't.

    Main character is obviously going to sacrifice at the end. He's practically cutting himself there.


  9. #9
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,880
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Not later they don't.

    Main character is obviously going to sacrifice at the end. He's practically cutting himself there.
    That's fucking gay -_-

Similar Threads

  1. What will happen if the hack is patched?
    By unknowntanhez in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 04:09 PM
  2. What will happen if I donate 25 more bucks?
    By Battlefield 3 in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:27 PM
  3. [Solved] So what will happen...
    By Elmoisabeast in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:29 AM
  4. What will happen?
    By Gaz in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 09:59 PM
  5. what will happen if i change my IP address
    By di_the_man in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:12 PM