Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    You left the series on a hinge that she will leave bell. Yeah they drop the obvious hints, but there was no real conclusion. Sure, if you can bench 400 pounds you're more than willing to do something...WRONG. I know plenty of people at my school who bench a ton, and still do no harm to anyone. They're just nice people. You can't through in body lifters with people who will instantly fuck you up.

    That dagger was a magic spell, I believe, that has limited uses. If you take longevity, but weaker, over stronger but shorter use, the first one is obviously better, especially in bells case.

    Bell is a guy. Not sure if you're one of those people who take nice guys as girls.

    Yeah recalling there was no cliffhanger, woops.



    You're still dropping this show for a shitty reason, but whatever, I'm not trying to convince you anymore. Your shitty decision in the end.
    I hope to fucking GOD she leaves bell(and i'm a bloody atheist.) I however watched the opening and that's not happening.


    Also your point on the body-builders is just fucking retarded, sorry. To relate this you'd have to make an argument where the bodybuilder is being bullied(physically) by someone else. I don't see that happening.


    The dagger doesn't have limited uses and I think roasting a bully is a pretty good use.


    Bell is whore, that's what he is.


  2. #17
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I hope to fucking GOD she leaves bell(and i'm a bloody atheist.) I however watched the opening and that's not happening.


    Also your point on the body-builders is just fucking retarded, sorry. To relate this you'd have to make an argument where the bodybuilder is being bullied(physically) by someone else. I don't see that happening.


    The dagger doesn't have limited uses and I think roasting a bully is a pretty good use.


    Bell is whore, that's what he is.
    Even if it's retarded you can't say that just because she carried a bag, which may or may not have shit inside of it all the time[Yeah, the obvious finger sized vali crystal] that she's going to beat/kill the fuck out of some guy.

    Even with the crystal dagger fire thing, she didn't want to use it in front of Bell. What makes you think she wanted to use it against that guy? Who even knows where he came from?

    All in all, I'd say wait until 2 more episodes before you drop. Not liking a character is fine, but the rest is shit.

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Even if it's retarded you can't say that just because she carried a bag, which may or may not have shit inside of it all the time[Yeah, the obvious finger sized vali crystal] that she's going to beat/kill the fuck out of some guy.

    Even with the crystal dagger fire thing, she didn't want to use it in front of Bell. What makes you think she wanted to use it against that guy? Who even knows where he came from?

    All in all, I'd say wait until 2 more episodes before you drop. Not liking a character is fine, but the rest is shit.
    Well, feel free to update me if it's any good then.


  4. #19
    Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    13
    We Cubans only continue to watch this show for Hestia, she's our national waifu.

  5. #20
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru View Post
    We Cubans only continue to watch this show for Hestia, she's our national waifu.
    Yeah, no wonder why we're not allying with you guys completely.

    My waifu. I posted first, and claimed. Let's go

  6. #21
    Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Yeah, no wonder why we're not allying with you guys completely.

    My waifu. I posted first, and claimed. Let's go
    I'm not desperate for fictional bitches, I can fuck any bitch in Cuba. But just so we know... Holo is best girl.

  7. #22
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru View Post
    I'm not desperate for fictional bitches, I can fuck any bitch in Cuba. But just so we know... Holo is best girl.
    Good.

    Spice n wolf is shit tier b8 m8

  8. #23
    Pengich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Banana under the sea
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Hot
    But loli big boobs though with her push up string

  9. #24
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengich View Post
    But loli big boobs though with her push up string
    She's way more tan 100 years old, given that shes a god.

    But dat human form

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    She's way more tan 100 years old, given that shes a god.

    But dat human form
    I take you don't read mythology....


  11. #26
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I take you don't read mythology....
    not for a long time.

    Daughter of Cronos[Chronos?] is about all I know. If you're thinking "but dat human form" I was just referring to her looking like shes 12, not actually a different form.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. how do i make dungeons work and boss behaviors / dungeons drop
    By skuxxfellabro in forum Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:45 AM
  2. Fire Slayers [Weekly Dungeon Runs, Wine Cellars, Drop Parties] [90000+ Guild Fame]
    By mezamog in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 07:21 PM
  3. [Request] Which Dungeon Drops What ES?
    By moscrop in forum Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:16 PM
  4. Star Wars Episode 7
    By arunforce in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 12:08 AM