Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Danmachi(Dungeon) Episode 5: Dropped

So I'm dropping this show now.

The last few episodes have been focusing a character called "Lili"

Now Lili is an awful character, but her job is "supporter" that is, a person who carries all of Bell's stuff.
    -How the fuck the show makes her weak when she can literally carry 100+ pounds everywhere like goddamn Hachikuji is beyong me-

She's in "deep" with a family and is trying to pay back a debt.*(Save me bell-kun-sama!)

She at first expects the business model where they split up loot dependent upon effort. For some reason Bell-kun wants to split it up 50/50. Maybe because he's utterly retarded. Whatever the reason, he does so.
    ===============================================

Now this is all standard anime shit. Super-nice-guy is put with mistrusting girl and girl warms up to him.
    ============================================

What I can't take is when a character is literally 5 feet away from someone they now trust and sees them pushing a known bad-guy in disgust saying "never" and now decides they aren't trustworthy because they were within proximity of that badguy.

So then she devises a plan to steal Bell's dagge, which she knows is fucking DNA activated just for him, and she already possesses a fucking fire-throwing dagger that's 100000% better than Bell's.

==========================

Oh well.

Remaining series so far: Arslan, Kekkai-senki, and Ore Monogatari.

Thanks
    Carrying weight and being strong, or having the will to fight against someone, is two different things. You can bench 400 pounds, but if you're light hearted, it won't matter.

Bell splits the loot 50/50, just as any other cliche show, because he's a character who, for lack of a better term, believes in equality. Sure we show the first bad guy taking all of the loot, leaving her with nothing, but thats just character to character. I don't think she really expected that much out of Bell, but when she did get 50% of it, was a bit confused as to why, since she knows shes pretty useless.

Also, the last few minutes weren't interpreted the same way as me it seems. To me, it seemed like her wanting to say Goodbye, was a result of no longer putting up with her familias shit. Sure she has that debt to repay for something, but I don't think she would up and leave Bell for being too nice. If it was being careful to not get close, I'm guessing we'll see the, "No Lili-sama! You misunderstood me! I wan't to protect you!" *Blushing loli* Aye!

Her dagger isn't that good compared to Bells, since Bells scales with him as he gets stronger.

Hestia is my waifu, fuck off faggots.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

αяgуяσѕ (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Ore Monogatari is a good one so far I mean at least I'm getting into it! Let EP5 come out already XD
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    Ore Monogatari is a good one so far I mean at least I'm getting into it! Let EP5 come out already XD
    I'm not usually a fan of comedy romance, but this one is pretty entertaining.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I like Danmachi so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    well this thread de-railed and had no actual meaning since the reason to drop it is shit

top kek

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    well this thread de-railed and had no actual meaning since the reason to drop it is shit

top kek
    I can't stand Lili, legit reason.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I can't stand Lili, legit reason.
    Everything else didn't even make sense. You can't drop a show because it left you on a cliff hanger in the middle of the series.

I Thought you were better than this empire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I'm not usually a fan of comedy romance, but this one is pretty entertaining.
    There are some good ones out there. I mean, I'd never see myself watching these in the past, but man, things change if they are done properly
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Carrying weight and being strong, or having the will to fight against someone, is two different things. You can bench 400 pounds, but if you're light hearted, it won't matter.

Bell splits the loot 50/50, just as any other cliche show, because he's a character who, for lack of a better term, believes in equality. Sure we show the first bad guy taking all of the loot, leaving her with nothing, but thats just character to character. I don't think she really expected that much out of Bell, but when she did get 50% of it, was a bit confused as to why, since she knows shes pretty useless.

Also, the last few minutes weren't interpreted the same way as me it seems. To me, it seemed like her wanting to say Goodbye, was a result of no longer putting up with her familias shit. Sure she has that debt to repay for something, but I don't think she would up and leave Bell for being too nice. If it was being careful to not get close, I'm guessing we'll see the, "No Lili-sama! You misunderstood me! I wan't to protect you!" *Blushing loli* Aye!

Her dagger isn't that good compared to Bells, since Bells scales with him as he gets stronger.
    Except it's a fuckton more likely that if you can bench 400, you are able to fight, therefore more willing. Well w/e, it's not like she has a fucking fire spewing dagger either.

I think more because it's outside of the norm. I mean she doesn't really do anything.

She wants to leave, but she also now doesn't trust Bell. She's going to attempt to steal (again).

I'm sure in the end his dagger will be better, but right now it's clearly not.

Bell is best girl, retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there wasn't a cliffhanger. Don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Thanks

Except it's a fuckton more likely that if you can bench 400, you are able to fight, therefore more willing. Well w/e, it's not like she has a fucking fire spewing dagger either.

I think more because it's outside of the norm. I mean she doesn't really do anything.

She wants to leave, but she also now doesn't trust Bell. She's going to attempt to steal (again).

I'm sure in the end his dagger will be better, but right now it's clearly not.

Bell is best girl, retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there wasn't a cliffhanger. Don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
    You left the series on a hinge that she will leave bell. Yeah they drop the obvious hints, but there was no real conclusion. Sure, if you can bench 400 pounds you're more than willing to do something...WRONG. I know plenty of people at my school who bench a ton, and still do no harm to anyone. They're just nice people. You can't through in body lifters with people who will instantly fuck you up.

That dagger was a magic spell, I believe, that has limited uses. If you take longevity, but weaker, over stronger but shorter use, the first one is obviously better, especially in bells case.

Bell is a guy. Not sure if you're one of those people who take nice guys as girls.

Yeah recalling there was no cliffhanger, woops.

You're still dropping this show for a shitty reason, but whatever, I'm not trying to convince you anymore. Your shitty decision in the end.

Thanks
    Ya if you despise Lily i'd drop it now.
    She's main focus for at least another 5 episodes i'd say
    hahaha you're a funny little boy
    Last edited by Kodoku; 05-05-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Ya if you despise Lily i'd drop it now.
    She's main focus for at least another 5 episodes i'd say

hahaha you're a funny little boy
    12 episode series with another 5 episodes, on episode 5, is 10.

lel.

Thanks
    12 episode series with another 5 episodes, on episode 5, is 10.

lel.
    At the pace they're catching up to the manga i can't see it being more than 5 :L

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post

At the pace they're catching up to the manga i can't see it being more than 5 :L
    agreed but lets hope more :^)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast