Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginks View Post
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion on what's good and what's not. Don't like it? Fuck you then. I took the time to post it so you're welcome and I hope some of you watch! Have a wonderful day!
    Extremely valuable post here! "Fuck other opinions, because they're not my own!" Airhead.
    @Finn42 "action-romance-harem-comedy"

    This is just about anything now a days. Be a little more specific on what you want.

  2. #17
    Ginks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Pants. ღ
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Extremely valuable post here! "Fuck other opinions, because they're not my own!" Airhead.
    @Finn42 "action-romance-harem-comedy"

    This is just about anything now a days. Be a little more specific on what you want.
    So salt. Bruv.

  3. #18
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginks View Post
    So salt. Bruv.
    I'm realistic. I hate people like you.

  4. #19
    Finn42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mancave
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,700
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    I'm realistic. I hate people like you.
    ATM I want something with a really strong romance.

    I want romance to be real, I want the romance to strong not weak.

    Boy <3 Girl

    No Girl <3 Girl
    or
    Boy <3 Boy


    Just some Boy <3 Girl would be great!

    I would also love some comedy in it

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginks View Post
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion on what's good and what's not. Don't like it? Fuck you then. I took the time to post it so you're welcome and I hope some of you watch! Have a wonderful day!
    >"Everyone's entitled to their opinion"
    >"But fuck you for having a different one".

    *sigh*.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Takatsuki (08-02-2015)

  7. #21
    Ginks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Pants. ღ
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    I'm realistic. I hate people like you.
    I'll just disregard your comments.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    >"Everyone's entitled to their opinion"
    >"But fuck you for having a different one".

    *sigh*.
    I didn't say "Fuck you" for not liking my list. I'm saying it as you have yours, I have mine. Don't like mine? Okay cool I don't really care. Everyone's quick to jump onto someone for saying a misunderstood comment.

  8. #22
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginks View Post
    I'll just disregard your comments.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I didn't say "Fuck you" for not liking my list. I'm saying it as you have yours, I have mine. Don't like mine? Okay cool I don't really care. Everyone's quick to jump onto someone for saying a misunderstood comment.
    >Do not recommend Hentai<
    And you throw in Boku no Pico

    On top of that, all your ratings seem to be pretty useless. You give Spice and Wolf a 8.5, and your reason is because "Merchant with Cute lady." Then, XXXHolic get's a 8/10, but you don't know why. I feel like you're trolling, or really clueless on how to give recommendations to people. Just stop while you're here.

    The whole "entitled opinion" thing really gets me salt too. Nobodys opinion is superior to others, but I feel like you need to have a basis for giving one. And clearly, you don't.

  9. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    >Do not recommend Hentai<
    And you throw in Boku no Pico

    On top of that, all your ratings seem to be pretty useless. You give Spice and Wolf a 8.5, and your reason is because "Merchant with Cute lady." Then, XXXHolic get's a 8/10, but you don't know why. I feel like you're trolling, or really clueless on how to give recommendations to people. Just stop while you're here.

    The whole "entitled opinion" thing really gets me salt too. Nobodys opinion is superior to others, but I feel like you need to have a basis for giving one. And clearly, you don't.


    Really explanations are what people want. Not superiority. Eh. I get this a lot when people go "Fairy Tail 10/10" and I ask why.

    Usual answer: "Because I liked it".


    Yes. But numerical grades......just.....ugh. Headaches from the stupidity.


  10. #24
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post




    Really explanations are what people want. Not superiority. Eh. I get this a lot when people go "Fairy Tail 10/10" and I ask why.

    Usual answer: "Because I liked it".


    Yes. But numerical grades......just.....ugh. Headaches from the stupidity.
    its annoying, agree'd.

  11. #25
    Ginks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Pants. ღ
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    >Do not recommend Hentai<
    And you throw in Boku no Pico

    On top of that, all your ratings seem to be pretty useless. You give Spice and Wolf a 8.5, and your reason is because "Merchant with Cute lady." Then, XXXHolic get's a 8/10, but you don't know why. I feel like you're trolling, or really clueless on how to give recommendations to people. Just stop while you're here.

    The whole "entitled opinion" thing really gets me salt too. Nobodys opinion is superior to others, but I feel like you need to have a basis for giving one. And clearly, you don't.
    "(You need to give me a little info about it nothing that would spoil)"

    Uh oh. Someone's got their head up their ass. Oopsies.

  12. #26
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginks View Post
    "(You need to give me a little info about it nothing that would spoil)"

    Uh oh. Someone's got their head up their ass. Oopsies.
    Have you even written a review? I swear you're just fishing for replies at this point. You can give a ton of information on almost everything you listed, and without spoiling. "Merchant with Cute lady" is literally describing nothing.

    Wikipedia : Spice and Wolf's story revolves around Kraft Lawrence, a 25-year-old traveling merchant who peddles various goods from town to town to make a living in a stylized historical setting with European influences.

    That's an actual description. Not some fucking furry loving faggots opinion.

    Leave and learn some things before you post.

    /rant

  13. #27
    Ginks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Pants. ღ
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Have you even written a review? I swear you're just fishing for replies at this point. You can give a ton of information on almost everything you listed, and without spoiling. "Merchant with Cute lady" is literally describing nothing.

    Wikipedia : Spice and Wolf's story revolves around Kraft Lawrence, a 25-year-old traveling merchant who peddles various goods from town to town to make a living in a stylized historical setting with European influences.

    That's an actual description. Not some fucking furry loving faggots opinion.

    Leave and learn some things before you post.

    /rant
    Oh man you're salty. Jumping into calling someone names just because I caught you in your stupidity? Why don't you get your weeaboo trashy ass out of here. Stay salty keyboard warrior. So cute.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Not some fucking furry loving faggots opinion.)

    Here. I got some anal cream for your asshole.
    Last edited by Ginks; 08-03-2015 at 05:10 PM.

  14. #28
    Verrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginks View Post
    Oh man you're salty. Jumping into calling someone names just because I caught you in your stupidity? Why don't you get your weeaboo trashy ass out of here. Stay salty keyboard warrior. So cute.
    ^ Mah Nigaaaaaaa

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginks View Post
    Oh man you're salty. Jumping into calling someone names just because I caught you in your stupidity? Why don't you get your weeaboo trashy ass out of here. Stay salty keyboard warrior. So cute.
    Salt, salt and even more salt out of these keyboard warriors! GO GO KEYBOARD WARRIOR

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Verrik For This Useful Post:

    Ginks (08-03-2015)

  16. #29
    Ginks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Pants. ღ
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrik View Post
    ^ Mah Nigaaaaaaa

    - - - Updated - - -



    Salt, salt and even more salt out of these keyboard warriors! GO GO KEYBOARD WARRIOR
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/MdZhKJtiw4E/hqdefault.jpg
    Last edited by Ginks; 08-03-2015 at 05:03 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginks For This Useful Post:

    Verrik (08-03-2015)

  18. #30
    Verrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    #WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Verrik For This Useful Post:

    Ginks (08-03-2015)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What your favorite animal
    By Ryuesi in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 12:08 PM
  2. Your favorite anime is shit mr. neckbeards
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 07:11 AM
  3. Your favorite anime
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 02:25 AM
  4. What's your Favorite Animal?
    By Leaf in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 02:35 PM
  5. whats your favorite animal????
    By obamawins in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:36 PM