Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    mysnorlax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    erm i sound nooby but how do i install this mod, do i just drag the files into the file location of mw3
    im using iw5m

  2. #47
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,884
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mysnorlax View Post
    erm i sound nooby but how do i install this mod, do i just drag the files into the file location of mw3
    im using iw5m
    This is not a "mod".
    This section is for programmers only. If you don't know a programming language, you shouldn't be here.

  3. #48
    UsRecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Talking Hack Tutorial

    Ty but i dont understand anything about it im total noob.
    I want to start hacking but i have no ideas how to start it i need someone helps me with Good Tutorials and that kinda stuff i wanted to make an Aimbot hack for A.V.A simple one.I tried most of Hacks of CCMAN32 and approved hacks here in mpgh.net but all dont work for me it says always Injector Failed or something like that i have x32 bit so i think its harder to make hacks for x32.So i ask kindly to a special Soal to make a tutorial so i can learn how to make hacks ty.

  4. #49
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,722
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by UsRecon View Post
    Ty but i dont understand anything about it im total noob.
    I want to start hacking but i have no ideas how to start it i need someone helps me with Good Tutorials and that kinda stuff i wanted to make an Aimbot hack for A.V.A simple one.I tried most of Hacks of CCMAN32 and approved hacks here in mpgh.net but all dont work for me it says always Injector Failed or something like that i have x32 bit so i think its harder to make hacks for x32.So i ask kindly to a special Soal to make a tutorial so i can learn how to make hacks ty.
    If you want to start hacking AVA, you should go to AVA section, because hacks for AVA aren't same as hacks for Cod and you should start learning a programming langauge like C++, VB.Net or C#...
    And if the hack doesn't work, you should try asking in the thread of that hack because someone probably know how to fix the problem..
    Last edited by Lovroman; 12-07-2014 at 03:27 AM.

  5. #50
    haokang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hi, bro ,how to use it

  6. #51
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,722
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by haokang View Post
    hi, bro ,how to use it
    This isn't a hack which you use straight away(you would have to change a few things and compile it)..So you should either search for an other hack or learn C++..

  7. #52
    soniicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how to i use it?

  8. #53
    cavitate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    sorry for bringing up an old post, but is anyone else using this currently and having trouble with the aimbot? got everything else working except the aimbot..

  9. #54
    D3.-Starh<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    502
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're using cpp I hope.... If yes I probably can help you a little bit.

  10. #55
    cavitate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by D3.-Starh<3 View Post
    You're using cpp I hope.... If yes I probably can help you a little bit.
    Of course lol, its written in c++

  11. #56
    D3.-Starh<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    502
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cavitate View Post
    Of course lol, its written in c++
    PM me your Skype.

  12. #57
    cavitate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by D3.-Starh<3 View Post
    PM me your Skype.
    dont have skype atm, pm me here

    - - - Updated - - -

    EDIT: Got the aimbot running but it aims straight up and spins in the air everytime it gets a target to aim at.. im sure the math is fucked some where lol
    Last edited by cavitate; 01-29-2016 at 11:27 AM. Reason: update

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] C++ ESP AIMBOT MULTI HACK SOURCE CODE
    By HOOSIER in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 03:14 PM
  2. [Detected] MW3 1.9.453 ESP & Aimbot (w/ Auto Wall)
    By MarkHC in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 04:47 PM
  3. [CODE]ESP + Aimbot for Hidden: Source
    By Retoxified in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 09:04 PM
  4. My Aimbot source code!
    By wertoskiller in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:46 PM
  5. MY AIMBOT NOT DETECTED
    By ***JAMES*** in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 12:52 PM