Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    waffl95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    MP change weapon in game

    Hello,
    Is it possible to change the weapon from other players like in Frostzorns hack? only without .dll?
    I have just been looking for a few hours but found nothing would be awsome if someone could help me

    Sincerely Waffl95

  2. #2
    RobinC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.exe
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    3,657
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No sorry .

  3. #3
    waffl95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BadWinkz View Post
    No sorry .
    Just found the addresses but ammo is always 0 and the usually address for ammo doesn't working :/

    EDIT
    player 1 Primary: 01D08B3C , Byte
    player 1 Secondary: 01D08B34 , Byte

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/604-call-d...eapon-ids.html

    German game when it make any difference
    Last edited by waffl95; 01-02-2013 at 04:56 PM.

  4. #4
    RobinC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.exe
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    3,657
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by waffl95 View Post
    Just found the addresses but ammo is always 0 and the usually address for ammo doesn't working :/

    EDIT
    player 1 Primary: 01D08B3C , Byte
    player 1 Secondary: 01D08B34 , Byte

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/604-call-d...eapon-ids.html

    German game when it make any difference
    Thanx for finding .

  5. #5
    waffl95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BadWinkz View Post


    Thanx for finding .
    Got it to work !!!
    p1 primary weapon change = 01D08B3C , Byte
    p1 primary weapon change reload (change too the same ID like above, this will make it posible to edit reload) = 01D08C64 , Byte
    p1 primary weapon magazine (change to the same weapon ID like the two above, this will make it possible to edit the ammo which is in the magazine) = 01D08CE4

    Works for me!

    Currently searching for Secondary

    EDIT:
    Secondary is for me
    Change all too the same weapon ID
    p1 weapon change:01D08B34 , byte
    p1 reload: 01D08CCC , byte
    p1 maga: 01D08C54 ,byte


    all tested in the german version and not much only in 1vs1 and private lobby
    Last edited by waffl95; 01-02-2013 at 05:42 PM.

  6. #6
    monkeyfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The yellow brick road
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Would you mind messaging me how you find this. Its pretty cool killing guys in game with no gun. lol
    Computer: Alien-ware m14x r2
    Location: Kansas (the lollipop guild ain't got shit on me)

  7. #7
    waffl95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyfart View Post
    Would you mind messaging me how you find this. Its pretty cool killing guys in game with no gun. lol
    Just searched with the link postet above the weapon Ids and tested a lot

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to waffl95 For This Useful Post:

    monkeyfart (01-02-2013)

  9. #8
    monkeyfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The yellow brick road
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks dude.
    Computer: Alien-ware m14x r2
    Location: Kansas (the lollipop guild ain't got shit on me)

  10. #9
    RobinC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.exe
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    3,657
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by waffl95 View Post
    Got it to work !!!
    p1 primary weapon change = 01D08B3C , Byte
    p1 primary weapon change reload (change too the same ID like above, this will make it posible to edit reload) = 01D08C64 , Byte
    p1 primary weapon magazine (change to the same weapon ID like the two above, this will make it possible to edit the ammo which is in the magazine) = 01D08CE4

    Works for me!

    Currently searching for Secondary

    EDIT:
    Secondary is for me
    Change all too the same weapon ID
    p1 weapon change:01D08B34 , byte
    p1 reload: 01D08CCC , byte
    p1 maga: 01D08C54 ,byte


    all tested in the german version and not much only in 1vs1 and private lobby
    WOW TY DUDE!!!

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Gun Game quick change weapon
    By karelkopp in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. [Tutorial] Change IP/Play games from blocked region
    By Silentknife in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. [Discussion] can u change weapon damages?
    By n1k0la1 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 09:49 AM
  4. Change weapon texture
    By carpanthers1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 10:20 AM
  5. Changing War Rock Game Sounds !!!
    By WarRocker19 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:04 AM