Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,373
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,537

    Cool (Probably not going to be answered >.>) How to patch addresses with original code...

    Once you void unpatch memory, how do you repatch.


    This is in the tutorial on how to get advanced aimbots to work >.>

  2. #2
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Re-patch? Why the hell would you re-patch?
    Do you like aCI bans? O_o

  3. #3
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,373
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,537
    Sorry... lol I derped out. I mean what you said in the thread "Manually patch the above addresses with their original code"


    Which mean these addresses (which I figure are CG_Trade, GetTagPosition, and the other I forgot):

    0x00571790
    0x004FB960
    0x0042C970

  4. #4
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    Sorry... lol I derped out. I mean what you said in the thread "Manually patch the above addresses with their original code"


    Which mean these addresses (which I figure are CG_Trade, GetTagPosition, and the other I forgot):

    0x00571790
    0x004FB960
    0x0042C970
    And what's so difficult about it? ._.

  5. #5
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,373
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    And what's so difficult about it? ._.
    Hard to admit it...


    The fact that I don't know how to do that


    And once I can do that... I have the source for an ESP/Aimbot multihack already. I just need to get the addresses and i'm all set.

  6. #6
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Just put the function I posted in the source and call it from either a thread or in the ui.ShowList hook.

  7. #7
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,373
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Just put the function I posted in the source and call it from either a thread or in the ui.ShowList hook.
    Where did you post the function? Sorry, I didn't see it there. Also, I can send you the source if you want. It's an internal hack, but there's also a translation for a GDI Drawing. But I prefer internal hacks

    Last edited by cucuYeL; 03-12-2013 at 07:23 PM.

  8. #8
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    Where did you post the function? Sorry, I didn't see it there. Also, I can send you the source if you want. It's an internal hack, but there's also a translation for a GDI Drawing. But I prefer internal hacks

    You blind? ._.
    The function was literally in the first post....

    Code:
    void unPatchMemory()
    {
                    //-InSaNe- always bugs me about byte arrays so to tick him off:
     		*(__int64*)0x00571790 = 0x5150000000D08E8B;
    		*(__int64*)0x004FB960 = 0x6A50106A0424448B;
    		*(__int64*)0x0042C970 = 0x0F0038800424448B;
    }
    Send me if you want.

  9. #9
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,373
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    You blind? ._.
    The function was literally in the first post....

    Code:
    void unPatchMemory()
    {
                    //-InSaNe- always bugs me about byte arrays so to tick him off:
     		*(__int64*)0x00571790 = 0x5150000000D08E8B;
    		*(__int64*)0x004FB960 = 0x6A50106A0424448B;
    		*(__int64*)0x0042C970 = 0x0F0038800424448B;
    }
    Send me if you want.
    Oh that. .--.


    I saw it, but I thought you were referring to something else. Thanks

  10. #10
    mwxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hax
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,666
    My Mood
    Doh
    IW5M Public hax has compaitable aCI bypass for now.. just patch original code (Change push ebp to ret at the starting of the function (NP_SendRandomString) ) and inject it..

  11. #11
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,373
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by mwxplayer View Post
    IW5M Public hax has compaitable aCI bypass for now.. just patch original code (Change push ebp to ret at the starting of the function (NP_SendRandomString) ) and inject it..
    Extreme Injector stopped working for me... I tried another one, does it need to autoinject? I figured not, because you first need to change push ebp to ret


    But it still doesn't work for me.


    EDIT: Kenshin, private messages aren't really private. I don't want the source to be leaked out, is there another way I can send it to you?

  12. #12
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    Extreme Injector stopped working for me... I tried another one, does it need to autoinject? I figured not, because you first need to change push ebp to ret


    But it still doesn't work for me.


    EDIT: Kenshin, private messages aren't really private. I don't want the source to be leaked out, is there another way I can send it to you?
    PMs are private... Not VMs...

  13. #13
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,373
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,537
    @mwxplayer Public Hax didn't work, and anyways I wanted an aimbot... I'm scanning CE Tutorials on how to patch original code and can't find them. I guess I just have to keep looking

  14. #14
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    @mwxplayer Public Hax didn't work, and anyways I wanted an aimbot... I'm scanning CE Tutorials on how to patch original code and can't find them. I guess I just have to keep looking
    It did work. I posted screenshots. But as I said, I didn't do just what he said to do (Which was the first part), I did the entire tutorial (Which includes patching the original code).

  15. #15
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,373
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    It did work. I posted screenshots. But as I said, I didn't do just what he said to do (Which was the first part), I did the entire tutorial (Which includes patching the original code).
    That was my problem, I don´t know how to patch the original code using CE... I enter the address, then go into memory view. I copy the highlighted opcode and byte, then when I get past the safe mode prompt I try replacing what it changes to with the old one.

    That was what I figured you should do to patch the original code... but that just crashed IW5M. I´m trying to dig up tutorials about CE using google, but all i´m getting is Tutorials on the Auto Assembler when I search for how to look at the assembly of addresses.

    ---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

    Since I saw- you said MWX's method of patching aCI (NP_SendRandomString) didn't work.

    I guess the last thing left is finding out how to patch the code.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [CA] Buying with Paypal / NA ACC/ NOT GOING FIRST / I GOT SCAMED /
    By egokarma in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 02:06 AM
  2. shit be 3d (i think, probably not)
    By name13 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:25 AM
  3. Im not Going to
    By Divinty in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 02:25 PM
  4. Going to start learning how to use C++.
    By xCrusher in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
  5. I'm not going to school.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 02:35 PM