Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    AlbiZik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine

    VB.NET - WriteMemory with offsets

    I use this module : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=463301
    But what I want to write is an adress with pointer and I don't know how to do.

    Screenshot of pointer:
    http://postimg.org/image/42z9i8tqp/
    (Insert image doesn't work)

    How I can do ?
    Last edited by AlbiZik; 01-03-2015 at 10:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Use this instead: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=575322 or make a similar function to the BaseAddress & Pointers function.

    and then do something like this:

    Dim pointers(0x1, 0x2, 0x3, 0x4, 0x5, 0x6) As Byte
    Pointer("base.exe", pointers);

  3. #3
    AlbiZik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thanks for your help,
    I'm trying to do it, but if your agree, can you help me a little bit more ?
    I don't understand how to write text in my adress with offsets found with pointer.

  4. #4
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbiZik View Post
    Thanks for your help,
    I'm trying to do it, but if your agree, can you help me a little bit more ?
    I don't understand how to write text in my adress with offsets found with pointer.
    Dim pointers(0x1C4, 0x8, 0x0, 0x10, 0x42) As Byte
    Pointer("steam_api.dll", pointers);

    I think that something like should will work..

  5. #5
    AlbiZik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Dim pointers(0x1C4, 0x8, 0x0, 0x10, 0x42) As Byte
    Pointer("steam_api.dll", pointers);

    I think that something like should will work..
    Thanks
    I've tried but I get errors with the word pointer and the word pointers.
    I feel we are near to succes but I've difficulties to write and understand how to write with the function Pointers of BO2 Jordnel Class.

  6. #6
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbiZik View Post
    Thanks
    I've tried but I get errors with the word pointer and the word pointers.
    I feel we are near to succes but I've difficulties to write and understand how to write with the function Pointers of BO2 Jordnel Class.
    Can you post the full error?

  7. #7
    AlbiZik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Can you post the full error?
    I've writed this :

    Code:
        Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
            Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Byte
            pointer("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers)
        End Sub
    End Class
    The error is the word pointer is not declared.

    Moreover I want to write in with taking texte in a textbox, how to do ?
    And this line really write ? It's not WriteString ? (but in the Write String Sub I don't see pointers)
    Code:
    "pointer("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers)"

  8. #8
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If you're using the exact same function, you should use Pointers instead of pointer. (Pointers("steam_api.dll+00...)
    Code:
    Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Byte
    WriteString(Pointers("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers), TextBox1.Text)
    This should work.

  9. #9
    AlbiZik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    If you're using the exact same function, you should use Pointers instead of pointer. (Pointers("steam_api.dll+00...)
    Code:
    Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Byte
    WriteString(Pointers("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers), TextBox1.Text)
    This should work.
    Mmmmh no >.<
    For text I think I have to use this :
    Code:
    Public Sub WriteString(ByVal Address As Integer, ByVal Text As String, Optional ByVal Length As Integer = -1)
                If Length = -1 Then
                    Length = Text.Length
                End If
                Dim Buffer As Byte() = New System.Text.ASCIIEncoding().GetBytes(Text)
                Dim Zero As IntPtr = IntPtr.Zero
                WriteProcessMemory(OpenGame(), New IntPtr(Address), Buffer, CUInt(Length), Zero)
            End Sub
    But If I write :
    Code:
    WriteString(Pointers("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers), TextBox1.Text)
    or
    Code:
    WriteProcessMemory(pointers("steam_api.dll+0001824C", pointers), TextBox1.Text)
    I have errors,

    WriteString or WriteProcessMemory are not declared.

    For this, Option Strict On prohibits implicit conversions from String to Integer
    Code:
    ("steam_api.dll+0001824C"
    And for this, Unable to convert a value of type Table 5 dimensions Byte to Integer :
    Code:
    , pointers)

  10. #10
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Whoops, pointers should be Integer, not Byte. -> Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Integer
    Remove "+0001824C", the function automatically finds the base address. -> Pointers("steam_api.dll", pointers)
    It seems that you forgot to copy full WriteString function in your trainer (or I don't know why it doesn't work).

  11. #11
    AlbiZik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    Whoops, pointers should be Integer, not Byte. -> Dim pointers(&H1C4, &H8, &H0, &H10, &H42) As Integer
    Remove "+0001824C", the function automatically finds the base address. -> Pointers("steam_api.dll", pointers)
    It seems that you forgot to copy full WriteString function in your trainer (or I don't know why it doesn't work).
    Thanks for your help,
    but I've checked and I've copy full Write string function in my trainer and it's not working x)
    I've the same errors

  12. #12
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbiZik View Post
    Thanks for your help,
    but I've checked and I've copy full Write string function in my trainer and it's not working x)
    I've the same errors
    Really, might wanna learn VB properly before you attempt to make hacks...
    Don't just C&P code without understanding how it works.

Similar Threads

  1. Prevent Abnormal Gameplay with Offsets [ Release ]
    By <=CyberRazzer=> in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. Selling Battle.Net Account with Starcraft 2 and More for a Steam Game!
    By SirkMerrill in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. [SELLING] Battle.net Account with Starcraft II with FULL INFO
    By YourMama101 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 07:24 AM
  4. VB.Net WriteMemory/Float/Nop
    By Blubb1337 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:51 AM
  5. need help with offset problem
    By qplazm in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:45 PM