Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,491
    Reputation
    369
    Thanks
    2,806

    Zombey Skin Changer Hack V1 [By Hydra] [Change Zombies Into Monkeys!]

    Zombey Skin Changer




    Description
    This hack is basically a zombie skin changer, you can change them into a monkey, fire truck, door, mystery chest, and a lot more! I haven't discovered all of them so you can explore more if you want, just enter a random number in the textbox but not too high, although it may result in a crash.
    The reason why I have zombie check boxes in my hack is because the more zombie skins you change, the higher chance it may crash. Also don't change the skin constantly and fast, it may result in a crash, maybe once a round will be good enough.

    Virus Scans
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1461272311/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/mqawrokcjy

    VAC Status: Undetected for now
    Use At Your Own Risk! and as always, enjoy!

    Also don't forget hit the thanks button!

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Hydra; 04-21-2016 at 04:13 PM.

  2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Hydra For This Useful Post:

    1275688415 (06-20-2016),abister123 (3 Weeks Ago),AnalSalad (05-23-2016),Cheatertag (06-21-2016),Delexion (05-14-2016),dera era (09-30-2016),geogeo74160 (07-12-2016),gianpyx (06-30-2016),hahaman555 (10-30-2016),hambel124 (11-19-2016),ilyTuan (10-09-2016),jayfree94 (05-11-2016),LukasPott (04-22-2016),math4ias (04-29-2016),maxiderboss2 (07-25-2016),mcfucker (05-24-2016),Nik (04-21-2016),Playerleo (05-13-2016),qq1194869050 (2 Weeks Ago),radical07 (05-13-2016),RAPEYDOLPHIN (07-24-2016),RaphaelMaster (06-02-2016),rashid00 (04-28-2016),smok2rfr (05-08-2016),Spryx (12-13-2016),therealhulk (04-23-2016),User_54 (07-09-2016),WabbitsAreCool (10-21-2016),WenkeMen (05-22-2016),zackattack11 (07-20-2016)

  3. #2
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,717
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    877
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No hydra no. Update your other hack :<

  4. #3
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,929
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    4,555
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Zombey Skin Changer




    Description
    This hack is basically a zombie skin changer, you can change them into a monkey, fire truck, door, mystery chest, and a lot more! I haven't discovered all of them so you can explore more if you want, just enter a random number in the textbox but not too high, although it may result in a crash.
    The reason why I have zombie check boxes in my hack is because the more zombie skins you change, the higher chance it may crash. Also don't change the skin constantly and fast, it may result in a crash, maybe once a round will be good enough.

    Virus Scans
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1461272311/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/mqawrokcjy

    VAC Status: Undetected for now
    Use At Your Own Risk! and as always, enjoy!

    Also don't forget hit the thanks button!

    I wonder how long it took you to add 50 checkBoxes :O
    WATCH ME


     







    JamesBond


  5. #4
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,491
    Reputation
    369
    Thanks
    2,806


    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    I wonder how long it took you to add 50 checkBoxes :O
    It was actually easy... adding only took 10 seconds, and then putting just few lines of codes then bam! I'd say around 5-10 minutes, mostly putting the code in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    No hydra no. Update your other hack :<
    The problem is that it would still be detectable..

    p.s, I couldn't test my hack because my other account got banned for testing old hacks and these offsets has been sitting for a while. So please leave a feedback!



  6. #5
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,717
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    877
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post



    It was actually easy... adding only took 10 seconds, and then putting just few lines of codes then bam! I'd say around 5-10 minutes, mostly putting the code in.



    The problem is that it would still be detectable..

    p.s, I couldn't test my hack because my other account got banned for testing old hacks and these offsets has been sitting for a while. So please leave a feedback!


    Black ops 2 doesn't update anymore. I think you're good. They've done their marketing on BO2 to get players hyped for BO3. So BO2 is now left for dead.

  7. #6
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,929
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    4,555
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    It was actually easy... adding only took 10 seconds, and then putting just few lines of codes then bam! I'd say around 5-10 minutes, mostly putting the code in.



    The problem is that it would still be detectable..

    p.s, I couldn't test my hack because my other account got banned for testing old hacks and these offsets has been sitting for a while. So please leave a feedback.


    Or you could use a combo box like this:
    Code:
    //when click combobox  vvvv
    if(process_handel("i6mp?")){
       for(int i = 0; i != 49; i++){
           ComboBox.Items.Clear();
           ComboBox.items.add("Zombie" + i.ToString());
       }
    }
    
    void ButtonToSetValue{
       if(process_handel("t6mp?")){
          writeint(ChangeSkin + (Combobox.selectedindex * Size), skin?);
       }
    }
    WATCH ME


     







    JamesBond


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond For This Useful Post:

    Hydra (04-21-2016)

  9. #7
    akim14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    876
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    5,019
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post


    Black ops 2 doesn't update anymore. I think you're good. They've done their marketing on BO2 to get players hyped for BO3. So BO2 is now left for dead.
    BO2 is not dead (in its lifecycle it is dying for sure). Not for players, and not for developers. TAC (on server side is still in development) and I believe that if I would release that DLC verification checks, they would fix it again


    oh, and @Hydra, as always, please provide unpacked version in PM to any mod/minion
    Last edited by akim14; 04-22-2016 at 02:10 AM.

    MPGH Member since 21/10/2009
    CoD section Minion since 1/22/2015
    GTA section Minion since 7/15/2015
    Minion+ since 1/27/2016
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to akim14 For This Useful Post:

    ZeraSec (04-22-2016)

  11. #8
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,717
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    877
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post


    BO2 is not dead (in its lifecycle it is dying for sure). Not for players, and not for developers. TAC (on server side is still in development) and I believe that if I would release that DLC verification checks, they would fix it again


    oh, and @Hydra, as always, please provide unpacked version in PM to any mod/minion
    Ah, I see. Thought the only last 2 year's cod only gets attention

  12. #9

  13. #10

  14. #11
    FenXas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    doesn't work

  15. #12
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,491
    Reputation
    369
    Thanks
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by FenXas View Post
    doesn't work
    Are you using the Cracked version or the Steam version?

  16. #13
    svrij22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vasalkar Lair
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,119
    My Mood
    Chatty
    do people online see them change too?

  17. #14
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,491
    Reputation
    369
    Thanks
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
    do people online see them change too?
    I believe so, as long as you're the host. However I haven't test it yet.

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Zombeys Hack Made By Hydra [BO2 ZOMBIE TRAINER] [LATEST HACK]
    By Hydra in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-16-2015, 11:01 PM
  2. cod 4 name changer hack
    By facebook007 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 10:12 AM
  3. Simple skin replacement hack for a UT3 engine game
    By jammer817 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 12:46 AM
  4. [Search]Name Changer Hack 1.7 Cod4
    By Templarjus in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:13 PM
  5. ok so i have my new skin changer
    By D Worm in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 08:28 AM