Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 105
  1. #31
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,296
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsbyboy View Post
    Could you ever make one for ghosts?
    Honestly it's easier then MW2 hacking.

  2. #32
    hornsbyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AMDUser1993 View Post
    Honestly it's easier then MW2 hacking.
    How long would it take you would love for you to make one

  3. #33
    stefl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Using this as of 5/30/16 10:30 PST and the VSAT works. The tracking of the players are a bit laggy but not a problem. The killstreaks 2 & 3 however do not.

  4. #34
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,296
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by stefl View Post
    Using this as of 5/30/16 10:30 PST and the VSAT works. The tracking of the players are a bit laggy but not a problem. The killstreaks 2 & 3 however do not.
    To use the Killstreaks you MUST be host... i tested as host and in private match working today.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hornsbyboy View Post
    How long would it take you would love for you to make one
    Perhaps if I get donations I will do other games but for now im working on a Internal hack for BO2 with ESP, AIMBOT, NORECOIL and more probs with Ring0 kernel

    - - - Updated - - -

    UNDETECTED - TESTED 30/05/2016 - 16:26

  5. #35
    hornsbyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AMDUser1993 View Post
    To use the Killstreaks you MUST be host... i tested as host and in private match working today.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Perhaps if I get donations I will do other games but for now im working on a Internal hack for BO2 with ESP, AIMBOT, NORECOIL and more probs with Ring0 kernel

    - - - Updated - - -

    UNDETECTED - TESTED 30/05/2016 - 16:26
    good man

  6. #36
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,296
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Get a sneak preview of the new hack im releasing in my AVATAR!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AMDUser1993 For This Useful Post:

    CaptKeksdose (05-30-2016)

  8. #37
    CaptKeksdose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Could we get any infos about the new hack ? Maybe it is a ViP hack or when u finished it ?
    But Nice work dude ur Vsat works great

  9. #38
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,296
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptKeksdose View Post
    Could we get any infos about the new hack ? Maybe it is a ViP hack or when u finished it ?
    But Nice work dude ur Vsat works great
    HERE YOU GO!!!


  10. #39
    DumbassGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Detected XD got banned after maybe full day of use~

  11. #40
    sup_may's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbassGaming View Post
    Detected XD got banned after maybe full day of use~
    or maybe you used like pro that someone recorded and reported?? http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghosts989
    using since it was released.

  12. #41
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,296
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbassGaming View Post
    Detected XD got banned after maybe full day of use~
    I have had no software related bans apart from yours there is an anti-cheat in game that takes screenshots, learn how to cheat safe becuase my tool is still undetected


    UNDETECTED - 09:49 - 31/05/2016

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is everyone HYPE for the new tool release??? COMING SOON

  13. #42
    rattlehead63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I saw a BO2 VSAT/radar hack here on mpgh from jan 2016 and a user reported he got VACed.

  14. #43
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,296
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rattlehead63 View Post
    I saw a BO2 VSAT/radar hack here on mpgh from jan 2016 and a user reported he got VACed.
    Im not that cheat provider.

    We have ways of doing things differently here....

  15. #44
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AMDUser1993 View Post
    I have had no software related bans apart from yours there is an anti-cheat in game that takes screenshots, learn how to cheat safe becuase my tool is still undetected


    UNDETECTED - 09:49 - 31/05/2016

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is everyone HYPE for the new tool release??? COMING SOON
    Please don't call your tool undetected since your writing process memory witch will will get you banned after time and that's a fact.
    And also the "screen shot" anti cheat your talking about is named TAC.

    One more thing you posted this thread a while ago asking how to get view matrix (MPGH LINK) So I'm preaty sure you didn't get view matrix for your esp/aim bot and I didn't see any credits.

    EDIT: Also your "VIP" hack says it costs and your not alowed to sell hacks through mpgh unless dave changed it, idk.
    Last edited by Eithan1231; 05-31-2016 at 06:05 AM.



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  16. #45
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,296
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    Please don't call your tool undetected since your writing process memory witch will will get you banned after time and that's a fact.
    And also the "screen shot" anti cheat your talking about is named TAC.

    One more thing you posted this thread a while ago asking how to get view matrix (MPGH LINK) So I'm preaty sure you didn't get view matrix for your esp/aim bot and I didn't see any credits.

    EDIT: Also your "VIP" hack says it costs and your not alowed to sell hacks through mpgh unless dave changed it, idk.
    Its not going to be sold on MPGH and I wasn't the one who found the view matrix...
    Seing as this tool has not got anyone banned its safe to say its undetected
    Last edited by AMDUser1993; 05-31-2016 at 06:47 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] DAYZ OA ARMA 2 KEYS FOR SALE $2.00 || ALWAYS ONLINE || SAFE || PAYPAL ONLY || SKYPE |
    By Keyman87 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 07:01 PM
  2. [WTS] DAYZ OA ARMA 2 KEYS FOR SALE || ALWAYS ONLINE || SAFE || PAYPAL ONLY ||
    By shadowstyler in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 05:26 PM
  3. Weapon ID's to change BO2 online custom classes?
    By ityrokiix3 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 02:22 PM
  4. [Solved] Banned From BO2 Online Servers
    By luket3108 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 10:35 AM
  5. [Help Request] How To Play BO2 Online for free ? ( no steam )
    By marvinhaddad in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 06:27 PM