Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    SilentWarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    393

    BO2 Warped v2.1 | Online | VSAT / NoRecoil + Host Hacks

    BO2 Warped v2.1 [UNDETECTED AS OF 28/08/16]


    This is my first ever black ops 2 hack. It's very basic but this hack seems to be the choice of most around here. I am thinking of including a timer so that you can't use it unless you've been in the game 2 seconds. I attempted (ATTEMPTED) to bypass the TAC screenshot function. I tried my best !

    NoRecoil currently has a big bug for some but not others? I will work on a complete fix later

    This is coded in C++ for anyone who is actually interested

     
    v2.1:
    Found major NoRecoil issue (Working on fix)
    Added more host hacks
    Added a proper close function
    Optimized threading
    Randomization of program title

    v2.0:
    Added NoRecoil
    Added various host hacks
    Attempted to bypass TAC screenshots

    Initial Release v1:
    VSAT
    InGame Check


    Virus Scans
    Virus Total
    Virus Jotii


    Screenshots
    VSAT: imgur.com/a/TfFH6
    AMMO: imgur.com/a/TfFH6

    Only usable screenshots. Other things are functions I would have to show in a video which I will do tomorrow!
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Eithan1231; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:05 PM. Reason: Fixed links

  2. The Following 157 Users Say Thank You to SilentWarp For This Useful Post:

    abcdefg. (09-09-2016),abody999866 (09-06-2016),accountsbiz (1 Week Ago),Adhardy (09-06-2016),Adrian5364 (09-23-2016),Albz (09-01-2016),AndyYan (4 Weeks Ago),AnonD3X (10-16-2016),anuragpawar (2 Weeks Ago),arckel (09-20-2016),Aurelie69 (1 Week Ago),Axotic (2 Weeks Ago),Bastian213 (08-29-2016),benimeni (1 Week Ago),berniistcool (08-29-2016),bitethesushi (3 Weeks Ago),c0l3hd (2 Weeks Ago),carljhonsons080 (2 Weeks Ago),carlosm1024 (09-17-2016),cgill117 (3 Weeks Ago),ChubbaTheBubba (09-02-2016),CookieMassage (09-17-2016),Crayonkinq (09-11-2016),CrunchyLays (09-25-2016),cryamond (3 Weeks Ago),danielvlad32 (09-07-2016),dillbob998 (3 Days Ago),dunlun (1 Week Ago),eckosix123 (3 Weeks Ago),Eeth86 (10-04-2016),elMerra (09-24-2016),eman4900 (09-13-2016),emile007emile (1 Week Ago),Extain (09-16-2016),Fadeical (09-24-2016),fatal333 (09-18-2016),Faze_bloodshot (1 Week Ago),Firulais (5 Days Ago),Fluux (3 Weeks Ago),foxbat8 (09-19-2016),FURYZZYTB (3 Weeks Ago),gael bleu (08-30-2016),Gamestro (09-14-2016),Giddyseahorse2 (1 Week Ago),GoldPlaySHD (09-01-2016),GombaMomba (2 Weeks Ago),Hacker135_za (08-28-2016),Hallowixxer2 (08-28-2016),hambel124 (3 Weeks Ago),hannesbuchhi (10-12-2016),hathcoast233 (2 Weeks Ago),haysmile818 (09-10-2016),hggdsfsfe (09-09-2016),hiimfrankie (6 Days Ago),holop2168 (08-28-2016),hunterjedward (09-13-2016),HyperHax (08-30-2016),Ingar_Toko (08-28-2016),Iramon51 (2 Weeks Ago),istarliikez (08-28-2016),itreiks (09-11-2016),Itzlynxx (10-06-2016),ItzNuke (09-19-2016),IVEcho (2 Days Ago),jerodo (1 Week Ago),joaoasdas (08-28-2016),jojonanopo (2 Weeks Ago),JonGonzalvo (10-04-2016),K4LI (09-18-2016),kabalata2 (08-28-2016),KaliptoRed (09-24-2016),Kallekaa (08-28-2016),Karmma (09-11-2016),Kayzzy (09-13-2016),KeksFresser83 (09-06-2016),khalid11223 (10-08-2016),kingenn3 (2 Weeks Ago),KreefS (09-13-2016),Louis2209 (08-29-2016),lovebroker (1 Week Ago),m4db34st (09-16-2016),maben (1 Week Ago),madleman123 (10-14-2016),mama9724 (10-02-2016),mamedov.vovchik (3 Weeks Ago),MarioMendez (09-06-2016),MattheuwMCM (09-10-2016),maxem041 (09-26-2016),Maxosaurus (22 Hours Ago),maze_deaths (08-28-2016),megoth (10-26-2016),mike5200 (08-29-2016),Millennial Age (08-31-2016),momentbaba (09-04-2016),MothCrotch (09-16-2016),Mouton80 (09-15-2016),MR.SUCHTI (09-11-2016),MrCrowley666 (09-02-2016),MrReVzz (09-26-2016),mrscruffy (2 Weeks Ago),Neexoti06100 (08-30-2016),Nehya (2 Weeks Ago),nignig28 (08-28-2016),Nikke101 (09-11-2016),noobzocker (09-10-2016),notajman (09-10-2016),notraker88 (10-25-2016),Nudelsalat_im_Panzer (3 Weeks Ago),nytai123 (3 Weeks Ago),ofred4308 (09-09-2016),parn123 (08-28-2016),pete123pete (3 Weeks Ago),piga24 (2 Weeks Ago),PyjamaPro (1 Week Ago),Qiino (09-06-2016),RadMan-Game (3 Weeks Ago),RayIvan (1 Week Ago),reachytwitter (1 Week Ago),RealReazon (3 Weeks Ago),reneticz (09-10-2016),RETRO_SHOOTER (09-15-2016),RichardBoy (1 Week Ago),Riu (08-29-2016),RSFPredator (09-08-2016),rynojt (1 Week Ago),Servbot3779 (08-28-2016),SIIIIM (2 Weeks Ago),Siqzzz (10-08-2016),Sir29 (09-10-2016),sjdsharpe101 (09-03-2016),slovenia111 (08-29-2016),Smasher87 (2 Weeks Ago),snaxxiii (09-14-2016),sonic25367 (09-09-2016),supercrazy5000 (08-28-2016),superior90sam (09-01-2016),superjenya (09-12-2016),suzunyadesu (2 Weeks Ago),Syncex (1 Week Ago),Tegabyte (1 Week Ago),tehclassicboy (09-08-2016),TheNooBinPerson (08-29-2016),therealkey (2 Weeks Ago),Tiburon980 (10-23-2016),TrevKill32 (08-29-2016),Vape12345 (1 Week Ago),viper1996tat (08-31-2016),vizionplayyz (1 Week Ago),welcometotherapgame (2 Weeks Ago),whabig (08-28-2016),xMitroModz (2 Weeks Ago),xPedopar (2 Weeks Ago),XxSpooflesxX (09-19-2016),YTRevoX (09-20-2016),Zainul__ (3 Weeks Ago),zekira (09-18-2016),ZenxStryker (1 Week Ago)

  3. #2
    SilentWarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrazy5000 View Post
    Invalid Attachment specified.
    We are waiting on a staff member to approve the file before you can use it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just updated everything due to some unseen ingame check issues.
    I also updated it while I had the chance here.

  4. #3
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,712
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Links cannot be posted by people until a certain post count. It's done to prevent the many random spambots we get here from harmful or phishing or other BS links.

    You'll need to post a screenshot of the file working in-game or some sort of visual of the hack working if applicable. Video works even better. Space out the screenshot links just like how you spaced out your virus scan links. Thanks



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  5. #4
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,294
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Technically based from your theory you're claiming your cheat is undetected purely because it's coded from scratch which may I add is false and the fact it has no working method of bypassing VAC. TAC is only called upon if flagged which is unlikely to occur with such basic hacks yet may still happen... VAC will almost instantly flag your program therefore making you be subject to a nice moist VAC ban, could be delayed for 3 weeks as VAC works on delays to entice more people to download it and therefore getting more people banned.

    This program is not as claimed [UNDETECTED AS OF 28/08/16] but instead is more like [FREE BAN RISK AS OF 28/08/16]

    I really do think you should figure out how to bypass VAC before releasing such things as no recoil because regardless of the features you are still writing to memory and if what you say is true that you coded it in C++ then may be a bit harder for you as obviously it's C++

    #AMDUser1993

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AMDUser1993 For This Useful Post:

    paokikat29 (09-05-2016)

  7. #5
    SilentWarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by AMDUser1993 View Post
    Technically based from your theory you're claiming your cheat is undetected purely because it's coded from scratch which may I add is false and the fact it has no working method of bypassing VAC. TAC is only called upon if flagged which is unlikely to occur with such basic hacks yet may still happen... VAC will almost instantly flag your program therefore making you be subject to a nice moist VAC ban, could be delayed for 3 weeks as VAC works on delays to entice more people to download it and therefore getting more people banned.

    This program is not as claimed [UNDETECTED AS OF 28/08/16] but instead is more like [FREE BAN RISK AS OF 28/08/16]

    I really do think you should figure out how to bypass VAC before releasing such things as no recoil because regardless of the features you are still writing to memory and if what you say is true that you coded it in C++ then may be a bit harder for you as obviously it's C++

    #AMDUser1993
    Well it's funny that I've used my own external hack for about 2 months now with no recoil and VSAT. It actually also has a very basic ESP. I wonder why I haven't been detected yet? Seems strange to me considering your point on the matter conveyed with such arrogance.

    Interesting you think you can just "bypass" VAC so quickly. Because you once made a little program that bypasses a single function of it you can now do it all? You seem to claim a lot here. And other programs on the forum have gone undetected for longer than 3 weeks. And I don't see how it would be harder in C++, it would actually be easier.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and also I never claimed to bypass TAC, I claimed to bypass the screenshot function.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentWarp For This Useful Post:

    Hydra (09-07-2016)

  9. #6
    Tarantula Gaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Amazed
    do "host" hacks work online? bo2 online has treyarch host still

  10. #7
    SilentWarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula Gaming View Post
    do "host" hacks work online? bo2 online has treyarch host still
    Not at the moment. We just have to wait for the day that they drop the official servers and allow us to host again.wdf

  11. #8
    AMDUser1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    1,294
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentWarp View Post
    Not at the moment. We just have to wait for the day that they drop the official servers and allow us to host again.wdf
    At this point VAC is dead for PC BO2 as well as TAC unless you use ESP like a retard or hack obviously 100% then ban

  12. #9
    Azcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    thanks for the share!

  13. #10
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,805
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,355
    /approved, use at your own risk.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

  14. #11
    malekamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Tired
    Happy to see C++, VAC Will take a moment to reverse this thing, vbnet stuff are way easier to detected, but way easier to code, but the problem is, once VAC Found out the mothod, it will always follow it
    ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵗʳᵉˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵗʰᵒ

  15. #12
    HyperHax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Is this working?

  16. #13
    SilentWarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperHax View Post
    Is this working?
    Yes it is and I assume will be for a while.
    Good 'ol me deleted the project so I am rewriting everything then hopefully fixing NoRecoil

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by malekamir View Post
    Happy to see C++, VAC Will take a moment to reverse this thing, vbnet stuff are way easier to detected, but way easier to code, but the problem is, once VAC Found out the mothod, it will always follow it
    Just that vbnet sets everything up for you and nothing is made by you (mostly)

  17. #14
    SylosisViempyreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    nice.. OT; ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A FREAKIN UNDETECTED ESP/AIMBOT?

  18. #15
    paokikat29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i forgot hahhaah
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dont use it my friend banned (VAC) BAN away the silentwarp say undetected no i say it cause the only hack he use is this anyway dont believe him..**** and dont say undetected if its not...i got the amduser vsat on my usb with bypass vac and it is the best the guy for me it s very good coder...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] (AW/BO2/CSGO/BO1/more games) STEAM ACCOUNT 20 EUROS
    By edjekiller in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:18 AM
  2. [WTB] The Elder Scrolls Online *STEAM KEY*
    By mclimiteds in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:18 PM
  3. [Release] MW2 Online steam mod menu!
    By alex30239 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:41 PM
  4. [WTT] DOTA 2 Key For BO2, MW3 or Anything Else (Steam Codes Only)
    By pichu0056 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 06:43 PM
  5. [WTB] Cheap BO2 or FC3 key for steam!
    By Rianator in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 01:52 PM