Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name: Joshua

Time Available: So my basketball practice is on Mon, Tue, Wed if I feel like going to them then I could be able to help from 3:15 - whenever I get off the computer but if I go everyday then 4:15 - whenever I get off

Reasons you should get this position: I belive I was the second person to join the wiki (Not including Royce) and contributed alot of things but sadly I stop contributing because I went to my basketball pratices :[ I will get as much as I can into the wiki and help it out as much as I can.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I have contributed into the Call of Duty: World at War section, the Call of Duty: 1 section, and the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 section, but as said before I stopped working on the wiki.

I plan to

Help out the wiki (Obviously)
    Correct users grammar (If needed)
    Add more and more content to the given sections
    Give more ideas to for the wiki

Skype, SwiftyTheGamer
    Email, Swiftdude@live.com
    Last edited by Music.; 12-16-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Made it easier to read ;)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Music. For This Useful Post:

iMexi (12-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name
    Sheng

Country
    Singapore/Malaysia [ Not Sure ]

Time Available
    8AM-8PM [1/1/2013] :> 8AM-12PM :> 7:30PM-12:00PM

Reasons you should get this position
    I want to make more contributions to this forum. Just like that.

I will not give up halfway.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki
    [ Image title, Photo Edit ]

Vergine MPGH

I Will Fast Become Donate.

Please Approve My Request. I Will Help This Forum!
    Last edited by DragonbyteTH; 12-17-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks
    Name: Connor Hunt
    Time available: As of right now, I am on break from college so I have a lot of free time. But to be specific I would say about everyday from 2PM - 10PM EST.
    Reasons you should get this position: I've played on console (Xbox) for Call of Duty 4 to Call of Duty Black Ops. I've gotten to 10th prestige in all of them(For Black Ops, there are 15 prestige's so I didn't max out my prestige) After that I went to PC and I played Call of Duty 4 for about two years. I played competitive for a long time but Call of Duty 4 has too many hackers so I ended up quitting. So as you can see I know many things about Call of Duty through my gaming experience.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Currently, I haven't done anything to the wiki. In the future I do hope to help keep the wiki up to date and eventually spread it so it can become more popular.

Edit: I just checked out the wiki and the zombies section in Black Ops 2 is very little, I am a great zombies player. I plan on adding much to it.
    Last edited by WTFXD185; 12-17-2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Checked out the wiki
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @Versa

Name: Justin
    Time available: 6-7 hours on weekdays, 7-8 hours weekends. I don't have the exact time.
    Reasons you should get this position: I've been playing Black Ops 2 for 4 weeks. Since it came out. I have seen it's ups and downs from the beginning patches and glitches and the many changes they made within these weeks. I have a very good knowledge on the game and I think I can spread my knowledge to other people on the COD wiki. My spelling and grammar skills are excellent and i can type very fast and I will keep checking for spelling errors on Microsoft work and other programs.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I used to do the school paper and I have very good knowledge on the game and the system of Wiki. I will keep everyone updated on wiki. And I am planning on staying active and get everyone to know whats going on the combat arms community for this great hacking website. Thank you,

Sincerely,

Justin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Jesse

Time Available: Really every weekday from 4:30 PM to around 8:30 PM I will be around to edit. On weekends it its mostly 11:00 am to 3:30 PM on Saturdays. On sundays it will ALWAYS be 2:00 PM to around 5:30 PM.

Reasons you should get this position: I play CoD everyday (mostly mw3). I have these CoD games as well: MW3, MW2, BO2 and getting CoD 4 for Christmas. I am a real nerd when it comes to CoD I know the recoil each gun has, its damage etc. etc. I am a very good writer and have A's in all writing assignments in school. I also am a moderator at another (private) cheat site.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki Have not done anything yet. When I start though I plan to write a lot in the MW3 section and a lot in the BO section as those are my strongest content areas and I know a lot about those games.

E-mail: megamurfee@gmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Name: 00"]Dillon Morris[/COLOR]
    Time available: 1-3 hours on weekdays, 2-4 hours on weekends.
    Reasons you should get this position: i believe i should get this position because i have a great love for being a leader and somewhat of a known person, i have spent my life being "that nerd" at school and i feel like i wish to be more than that.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Cover all ends of people hacking/boosting and saying how to tell if someone is, showing the highest ranks of people i have met. In addition:
    elaborate on current articles
    add screenshots to current articles that may be confusing
    talk about upcoming updates

and many more things.

Email: gladow959@gmail.com
    MPGH: gladow <---- Preferred
    Last edited by gladow; 12-19-2012 at 05:47 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gladow For This Useful Post:

gladow959 (12-21-2012)

Thanks
    I will be contacting new trial editors soon.

If you have skype or msn add me

Msn; mpgh-eminemjr@hotmail.com

BEWARE: Imposter alert

Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

DragonbyteTH (12-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Allix Wayne

Time available: Depends on my part time shift work, but normally: Mon - Fri 4:30PM - 11:30PM Sat - Sun 12:00PM - 4:00PM (GMT+ 9:30)

Reasons you should get this position: My Call Of Duty knowledge is completely massive, I have been playing since the first one came out, I own all of them. I play a considerable amount of time, about 4 - 5 hours a day. I have good English skills, I have been speaking, writing and typing it all of my life. I have never learned any other language. You can ask me any question about Call Of Duty, and I can guarantee you I will answer it.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I have started to add the hidden perks you can get, and a bit more information. I plan to furnish it, add more detail to the articles and add pictures / videos to them to explain them a bit better. I will confirm all of the current information on it and make sure that it is 100% correct, if it is not, I will edit it to make it correct. Add more areas (sections)

Please reply with how I did! Good luck on filling the next three positions.
    -Allix Wayne

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlliX For This Useful Post:

iMexi (01-05-2013),[MPGH]Jorndel (01-04-2013),[DIN]Royce[DU] (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    REMOVED ALL INACTIVE PEOPLE.

Added @AlliX.

Looking for 2 more trial editors

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

AlliX (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    If you were inactive and Would like to join again under your old trail please pm me.

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: Jacob
    Time available: About 3-4 hours on weeknights and 5+ on weekends.

Reasons you should get this position: Overall I am a Call of Duty fanatic and an excellent writer. I have played every game in the Call of Duty series since COD 4. In fact, the only games that I play with frequency are Black Ops II and MW3. I understand the content of the game and feel that I can contribute valuable information to the wiki. As for my writing experience and understanding of the English language, I feel that I am more than adequate for the position. My previous courses at school include: Honors American Literature, AP Language Arts, and AP Literature, all of which I excelled in (average grade of 94+). My teachers constantly praised my writing skills and helped me develop a strong sense of writing and taught me proper grammar. I can correct others grammar in a polite, non-condescending manner and can help improve the overall quality of the wiki.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: As of yet, I have not done much with the wiki. However, I plan on improving the quality of the wiki and providing updates, tips, and correcting/improving articles. If I am to get editor, the wiki is a page no Call of Duty fan will want to miss.

Edit: Upon reviewing some of the current articles, I have already noticed grammatically incorrect sentences and phrases that can use clarification. I am currently in the process of correcting these issues.

Thank you for your consideration of my application.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Brian
    Time available: Weekends: 12+ Hours, Weekdays: 7 hours.

Reasons you should get this position: I play CoD almost everyday, so therefore I am learning new things everyday about the series and I am very good with remembering information that I can put on the wiki, after I play a few games and learn some more about it. I really hope I can contribute to do something for a change.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I have not yet done much on the wiki, but I plan to be active on the wiki as an Editor. I have and will work on "CoD 5: World at War", "CoD7: Black Ops", and "CoD 9: Black Ops 2" because those are the only one that I own at the time. Previously, I will edit the wiki to have an more easy way to move around the wiki. example: Will link items with their respective pages. Will add many pieces of information about weapons. Will add Screenshots. In the future I can make the wiki come alive and make it much more useful than it's current state.

Contact me : [SKYPE] Brian_Shaggy
    Last edited by BreakfestBacon; 01-14-2013 at 12:11 AM.
    Please Thank/Rep if I helped you out.
    Keep calm and Scroll on.

]\
    Donator since 1-14-2013

10 Posts
    25 Posts
    50 Posts
    75 Posts
    100 Posts
    125 Posts
    150 Posts
    200 Posts
    250 Posts
    300 Posts
    400 Posts
    500 Posts
    750 Posts
    999 Posts
    1000 Posts

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BreakfestBacon For This Useful Post:

AlliX (01-15-2013)

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Name: Mason Daniel

Time available: Weekends 8 hours, Weekdays 4 or 5 hours.

Reasons you should get this position:I know Call of Duty very well. I play the game almost everyday. I am very mature at my age. I can speak well English. My spelling inst the best with long words, but i can manage doing everything else. I will always be on the wiki when i am not playing Black ops 2. I am on MPGH almost everyday going around through all the sections of Call of Duty trying to help out anyone that i can. I am a honest person so if i screwed up on a part of the wiki i will take full responsibility for my actions. I will have a lot of time to maintain the wiki since i don't do any after school sports. I will make sure to do my best when i edit the wiki. I will make sure i am 100% right before i post anything.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I noticed that some of the sections were missing some information like the camo for example under specials you have diamond. Everybody wants diamond and it doesn't tell them how to get it. I know how to get it it is all gold guns for that category. That is just one of the many things i could help out with. I would also maybe add some more pictures since it seems a little dull. I have also noticed some grammar mistakes throughout the wiki not big ones but just some small things.I would wish to add a attachments section and work on that but i looks like you already have people on that and i could help with that. I will also add more screenshots to the wiki.

Note: Even though it says Overall Activity: 2.0% I am on MPGH all the time.

Last edited by Hitokiri~; 01-14-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Name: Chris

Time available: 10AM CST-10PM CST...I work from home, and am on my PC most all day

Reasons you should get this position: I have fluency in English, I like to contribute where I can, when I can. I can not code much, so I figure this is the best way I can help. I have the necessary time required for the position, and well just because I suppose

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I have read the wiki, but if I am to help in editing, I plan to make it the best possible wiki for the CoD series on the web by contributing quality work.

Thank you for your consideration for an editor position, I look forward to working with you all.
    Last edited by Stoner.E; 01-15-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added contact info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12