Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    How about just tape something on your screen XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    its still a 3rd party program that gives an advantage.
    but this is a 3rd party program that doesnt change game code... its just an overlay.
    and it dont makes me better, not like wallhakers/norecoilers, its an little advantage, but no cheat...

if i move and note/theclock from windows in the middle of the screen do say ban too??

or what its the same thing...

i mean perma ban for this is to hard...(i just played against bots for testing, ones. and than ban, ridicules...)
    does somebody has a admin buddy at treyarch for unban, i would pay 100$
    Last edited by darkness_666; 12-03-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Quote

Thanks
    Hey guys when i open the crosshair it just closes and i get an error: WindowsApplication1 has stopped working, someone can help me :P? Thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    xDD i think i will !@!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness_666 View Post
    but this is a 3rd party program that doesnt change game code... its just an overlay.
    and it dont makes me better, not like wallhakers/norecoilers, its an little advantage, but no cheat...

if i move and note/theclock from windows in the middle of the screen do say ban too??

or what its the same thing...

i mean perma ban for this is to hard...(i just played against bots for testing, ones. and than ban, ridicules...)
    does somebody has a admin buddy at treyarch for unban, i would pay 100$
    so the fact that you acknowledge it gives you only a small advantage not like a wallhack or aimbot makes it unbannable?
    if it doesnt give you an advantage then why bother risking a ban at all. you say it doesnt make you better, then why even run it?

wallhacks are just overlays too, they dont write to game memory ... im fairly certain that legit overlays will not get you banned ... ive been running and streaming xfire through overlay, running fraps and the ts3 overlay and no problems here.

bottom line you used something off a hacking website knowing full well the risks and got banned for it. there is no way to get unbanned, so get over it buy a new key and attach it to a new steam acct.
    the fact that you try to differentiate your cheating from others is only an embarrassment on yourself ... no matter what the cheat you cheated and got caught. accept the consequences

I doubt there is an activision employee you could give a blowjob to that would be willing to unban you knowing that there would be a record of it and them lose their job ..... $100 lmao ... the game cost $60
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 12-03-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Tnx for the release but it's ALMOST undetectable
    so i think i won't use it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Started in windowed mode: ✓
    Started hack while in windowed mode: ✓
    Hack worked: X
    Won't open for me

Thanks
    so the fact that you acknowledge it gives you only a small advantage not like a wallhack or aimbot makes it unbannable?
    if it doesnt give you an advantage then why bother risking a ban at all. you say it doesnt make you better, then why even run it?

wallhacks are just overlays too, they dont write to game memory ... im fairly certain that legit overlays will not get you banned ... ive been running and streaming xfire through overlay, running fraps and the ts3 overlay and no problems here.

bottom line you used something off a hacking website knowing full well the risks and got banned for it. there is no way to get unbanned, so get over it buy a new key and attach it to a new steam acct.
    the fact that you try to differentiate your cheating from others is only an embarrassment on yourself ... no matter what the cheat you cheated and got caught. accept the consequences

I doubt there is an activision employee you could give a blowjob to that would be willing to unban you knowing that there would be a record of it and them lose their job ..... $100 lmao ... the game cost $60
    i say that a 48 hour ban and a account wipe would be reasonable...

do you label me (for a overlay dot) equal as a wallhack, radar hack ,xp/rank hack, aimbots and no recoil-user?
    i would differentiate between gameplay changing and little advantage/tweak.

gameplay changing:
    wallhack
    radar hack
    xp/rank hack
    aimbots
    no recoil hack
    unlimited ammo hack
    auto knife

tweak:
    crosshair overlay, auto hotkey (fire bursts and auto for semi automatic weapons), quick scope script

you cant tell me, that you cant see a difference between these things!!

you think 100$ not reasonable?
    60 $ a game key
    and
    50 h played + prestige 2 = 40$ worth(for me..)

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lev123 View Post
    Tnx for the release but it's ALMOST undetectable
    so i think i won't use it
    please edit the title from Almost undetectable Crosshair Hack v 1.2.1 by Basti B (all games) to Detectable Crosshair Hack v 1.2.1 by Basti B (all games)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It is not I that decides, Treyarch and VAC have a zero tolerance policy. No matter how insignificant if it enhances your gameplay then its a ban, you knew this when you installed it.

If it doesnt give that much of an advantage then why risk your account knowing that people have already reported being banned for using external crosshairs in this game.

By the way, wallhack just reads memory does not change it and is an overlay much like crosshairs.

Thanks
    It is not I that decides, Treyarch and VAC have a zero tolerance policy. No matter how insignificant if it enhances your gameplay then its a ban, you knew this when you installed it.

If it doesnt give that much of an advantage then why risk your account knowing that people have already reported being banned for using external crosshairs in this game.

By the way, wallhack just reads memory does not change it and is an overlay much like crosshairs.
    you dont get it or what.
    with a wall hack you have an huge advantage you can see and shot through walls, with an cross hair you can a bit better aim but everybody can aim nor see through walls.
    but for you its the same....

and i didnt know that there where over people that are already banned...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    you dont get it or what.
    with a wall hack you have an huge advantage you can see and shot through walls, with an cross hair you can a bit better aim but everybody can aim nor see through walls.
    but for you its the same....

and i didnt know that there where over people that are already banned...
    I believe it is you that does not get it ...

Any third-party modification to a game designed to give one player an advantage over another is classified as a cheat or hack and will trigger a VAC ban
    Important:

All VAC bans are permanent - Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans under any circumstances.
    granted for the most part vac is useless, which is where the TAC comes in for this game
    As with all the other games that are out on console, CONSOLES have differing ban periods for differing offenses PC does not it is permanent.
    All TAC bans reported so far on PC have been permanent the only difference is you dont get the bans on record flag, kind of nice of them I think to be honest as you can still use your account without everyone assuming you hack in everything because you have been banned.

so you used a 3rd party program no matter how little it helped you and you got banned per the TOS, get over it. wow why bother risking my account for a shitty ass crosshair. .... but wait i dont know how to find the center of my screen so i need a 3rd party program to tell me where it is ... but wait thats not a cheat even though it violates the TOS ...dont complain or cry about it you knew the risks as soon as you opened the program. They don't care that it was only a crosshair or a console unlocker or what ever the program does, all they care about is that you broke the terms of service so they banned you for it. but wait since it was a minimal cheat they should cut you some slack right? NOOB

and frankly neither do I, you cheat you eventually get banned. its part of life. Dont like that fact then don't cheat in any way at all, no matter how small.

Edit:mustve hit a macro button had some random in game comments placed in i
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 12-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

Birdpoop (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    first of all i dont got a vac ban, its from activision/treyarch.

and this discussion with you is getting childish and take us here no where...
    and your offence dont helps me neither..
    you cant/want understand my point of view and you are mulish, but this is ok..

my question is why are you than in this forum? if you are flaming the whole time??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    first of all i dont got a vac ban, its from activision/treyarch.

and this discussion with you is getting childish and take us here no where...
    and your offence dont helps me neither..
    you cant/want understand my point of view and you are mulish, but this is ok..

my question is why are you than in this forum? if you are flaming the whole time??
    Im not always flaming ;-)
    Point is that they dont care what the hack does if they catch you using it you get a perm ban.
    Yes i know i quoted the VAC only but there is also a code of conduct for BO2 that says cheating = perm ban.
    I did not say you were the same as a wallhacker, aimbotter, norecoiler that is the publisher/developer that lumps them all together. Which you agreed to when you agreed to play the game. You knew they have a zero tolerance policy, this is likely why you tried to use an external chrosshair and not something that injects into game, thinking it would be safe since it is external and nothing in it would be obvious to anyone looking at the theater.

From what it appears they are aware of what is being rendered in overlays (I cant see a crosshair making you good enough to get reported) but then again people claim to report me every time i have a decent round.

Do I see your point, perhaps, but it is a moot one.

Thanks
    And the moral of the story is, if you`re going to hack, then hack big as you`ll get banned either way

Thanks
    true
    you get fucked both ways

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast