View Poll Results: Enjoyed the trainer?

Voters
76. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    61 80.26%
  • No

    15 19.74%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 77
  1. #46
    Yourmother117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up your ass
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    TAC will only ban you, if other people report you.

    Player sees inconsistencies --> might report you to TAC --> after multiple reports from different players--> TAC looks at Player -->if they see fit, that you have used hacks --> BANHAMMERD!

    I'll be a kottonmouth king til' I'm dead and expired,
    Never retire,
    Never say die,
    Never slow down,
    As long as I'm breathin' I'll be repin' the crown,
    And repin' my town,

  2. #47
    simonstaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Is it possible to change individual weapon kills to? For example I change my kills and wins to 2k but if you go to my card and go to Games or Weapons you can clearly see its been editted.

  3. #48
    luka186's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by simonstaton View Post
    Is it possible to change individual weapon kills to? For example I change my kills and wins to 2k but if you go to my card and go to Games or Weapons you can clearly see its been editted.
    D.I.Y , or wait a few more months for this section to be bombarded with hacks.
    Steam/Origin account sales will be coming back soon!

  4. #49
    Linus van Pelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    doesnt work for me

  5. #50
    Fallen Chaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Please help! I changed my stats for my OVERALL career for the camos, but it just majorly screwed up half my gun stats! Now it says I have 2523749827 headshots on half my guns, this will surely get me banned. You gotta help me on this.

  6. #51
    Narutosw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    should be possible to edit Looses/Deaths aswell. Don't wanna have a KD of 150+ xD

  7. #52
    veiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Chaz View Post
    Please help! I changed my stats for my OVERALL career for the camos, but it just majorly screwed up half my gun stats! Now it says I have 2523749827 headshots on half my guns, this will surely get me banned. You gotta help me on this.
    This is because you used the Primary/Secondary Unlocker. This happens when you have some Headshots on your gun and use the hack. It's not a problem od this hack.

  8. #53
    dz0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @ Fallen Chaz - Look at the primary weapon unlocker posted on this forum - download it , inside is a fix for a few guns that show the 2523749827 kills, this will help for now

  9. #54
    HoeFuckDatHoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    2 Questions.

    1, Im not sure about this, because of how tricky it is to hack on BO2, but You open the game, you go to barracks, then you open the hack and close it after ur done, then go out of barracks

    2. What does leeched mean lol, im new to MPGH, so i response would be awesome, thanks

  10. #55
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeFuckDatHoe View Post
    2 Questions.

    1, Im not sure about this, because of how tricky it is to hack on BO2, but You open the game, you go to barracks, then you open the hack and close it after ur done, then go out of barracks

    2. What does leeched mean lol, im new to MPGH, so i response would be awesome, thanks
    1. ye thats about right, just play a match after u closed the trainer to save it on the server
    2. leeched means, he got it from another site and shared it with you guys

  11. #56
    predator3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    great work would be nice if their was a deaths option though

  12. #57
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nice thanks for making it!

    ---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

    When i click save it just says it stopped working.

  13. #58
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    Nice thanks for making it!

    ---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

    When i click save it just says it stopped working.
    What OS you have, and you have any programs or so running that could cause the problem?

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  14. #59
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    What OS you have, and you have any programs or so running that could cause the problem?
    maybe he should try it running as admin

  15. #60
    JJoHH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you don't know
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    My friend went crazy with this and became 1st in the world, but then got banned... :P (destinyy v2 aka Raymond)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. COMBAT ARMS CLAN ~~~MPGH~~~
    By techvideogamer in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 02:59 PM
  2. [Leeched]Combat Arms AFK Bot V2
    By slikmix7000 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 02:13 AM
  3. Combat arms in MPGH!!!
    By zlavik in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:56 PM
  4. [LEECH] Combat Arms Aimbot + Wallhack (AU 5)
    By lazyazzz12 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 09:12 PM
  5. [Tutorial] How to work Speed Hack in Combat Arms, with MPGH Pub.
    By Emokashi in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:35 PM