Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    kissofdiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lalaland, Planet Earth
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtwow View Post
    Thanks buddy, and can you still die with this on?
    nope just turn on the 9999999 hack and then god mode and you are good to go XD. if you still encounter problems i will have to update my trainer pls post asap

  2. #32
    Gtwow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kissofdiss View Post
    nope just turn on the 9999999 hack and then god mode and you are good to go XD. if you still encounter problems i will have to update my trainer pls post asap
    Just played a game, I jumped over fire and I died with 1 hit, I put the alt + f4 on and the red thing flickered for a second then went white, does that mean it is working?

  3. #33
    the babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    APPROVE IT ;D

  4. #34
    SlayerPFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    240
    My Mood
    Lonely
    OK so I have tried using this. The god mode is SKETCHY even when using the HP boost. It works or it doesn't. It is lik a woman on her monthly. Second issue I noticed is no matter what weapons ur holding/using it only gives max ammo and unlimited ammo to 1 of these weapons and it is 99.9% of the time a weapon you bought off the wall and after PAP'ing the gun it no longer has max/unlimited ammo. The points works fine, would like to see an unlimited points option, and the unlimited grenades works fine as well, would also like to see unlimited secondary (monkey/EMP) grenades. Overall it is a fine trainer it just has some minor bugs to it IMO. I haven't codded or used CE in forever as my last release was in August or something I think for MW3 or else I would give you some better addresses to use. Overall rating is 75% which is better then I would give 90% of the other trainers on the web. +thanked

  5. #35
    kissofdiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lalaland, Planet Earth
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
    OK so I have tried using this. The god mode is SKETCHY even when using the HP boost. It works or it doesn't. It is lik a woman on her monthly. Second issue I noticed is no matter what weapons ur holding/using it only gives max ammo and unlimited ammo to 1 of these weapons and it is 99.9% of the time a weapon you bought off the wall and after PAP'ing the gun it no longer has max/unlimited ammo. The points works fine, would like to see an unlimited points option, and the unlimited grenades works fine as well, would also like to see unlimited secondary (monkey/EMP) grenades. Overall it is a fine trainer it just has some minor bugs to it IMO. I haven't codded or used CE in forever as my last release was in August or something I think for MW3 or else I would give you some better addresses to use. Overall rating is 75% which is better then I would give 90% of the other trainers on the web. +thanked
    yh i know i didn't do a very good job on it but i will fix all these bugs hopefully on my next release when im a little free cuz im really busy nowadays

  6. #36
    Kaotic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    Alt+F4 is troll

  7. #37
    SlayerPFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    240
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by kissofdiss View Post
    yh i know i didn't do a very good job on it but i will fix all these bugs hopefully on my next release when im a little free cuz im really busy nowadays
    I mean its a good trainer those were just the issues I found and I know a lot of the people complaining about stuff not working can't comprehend coding and address finding and know how to properly describe the issues their having and I have seen a lot of the issues are the exact ones I was having so it looks like a simple new address find. But take your time cause thats all coding is is just time.

  8. #38
    code17a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dam thank you for releasing



  9. #39
    yanis57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In france :3
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Dead
    Haha ! Nice troll man xD !

  10. #40
    Vamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thank you, very useful

  11. #41
    kissofdiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lalaland, Planet Earth
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by yanis57 View Post
    Haha ! Nice troll man xD !
    I'm sorry I wasn't paying a lot of attention when I made this I thought I pressed alt + f5 but it was f4 instead and I didn't notice it. It's not a troll FFS people

  12. #42
    koekwous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I cant get any ammohack to work.....

    I have tried like 5 different hacks but none are working for me
    With this one I did just as told.

    I launched the game in solo, chose my map, started the game.
    Launched the trainer as administrator and then back ingame I pressed F4 for unlimited primary ammo.

    Anyone any solutions why it might be that none of the hacks ive tried are working?

  13. #43
    kissofdiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lalaland, Planet Earth
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by koekwous View Post
    I cant get any ammohack to work.....

    I have tried like 5 different hacks but none are working for me
    With this one I did just as told.

    I launched the game in solo, chose my map, started the game.
    Launched the trainer as administrator and then back ingame I pressed F4 for unlimited primary ammo.

    Anyone any solutions why it might be that none of the hacks ive tried are working?
    alright so i do not what the heck is going on but i assure you it's from your side. Try again but this time in windowed mode, activate the hacks and the go back to fullscreen and pray this might fix the issue.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to kissofdiss For This Useful Post:

    koekwous (01-08-2013)

  15. #44
    koekwous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thx very much mate, I dont know why but this fixed my issue

  16. #45
    pinki104's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    for some reason it isnt giving my friend unlimited ammo but it used to on other black ops

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] -Synex- Black Ops Zombie ::Trainer::
    By Angelchev in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. [Detected] Black ops zombie trainer LOTS OF FEATURES guys
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. black ops zombie trainer ammo/money
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. [Detected] Black Ops Zombies Trainer (Rapid Fire)+(Menu)
    By Pwnage31 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
  5. [Detected] black ops zombie trainer V1.1
    By erikkire1 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:13 AM