Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 855
  1. #436
    dbzkushal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Do we have to open this with admin?
    _______________________________________________
    Whoop~Whoop~ Whoop your ass like a

  2. #437
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dbzkushal View Post
    Do we have to open this with admin?
    Mostly like not.
    But try, and you will see

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #438
    luka186's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    naa i tested the hack with every weapon and it worked fine for me..


    just play a match and see if it saves
    Used hack, used attachments, played game, went back to Create A Class - Weapon hacked went back to level 1.
    Steam/Origin account sales will be coming back soon!

  4. #439
    ciaociccio123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I use Headshot + Kill Editor and the kill not change only headshot why?

  5. #440
    note123789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    someone can find prestige pdw adress? sorry my bad english

  6. #441
    Vazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by note123789 View Post
    someone can find prestige pdw adress? sorry my bad english
    If you take the time too look around the comments im sure you would of found my last post to fix the pdw prestige but here again copied and pasted just for you
    [/COLOR @Cynicism Helped me with this on skype so here is how to fix the PDW prestige (thanks again @Cynicism )

    Step 1: You will need cheat engine so just download cheat engine once download install it etc.
    Step 2: Open black ops 2 and go to the very first barracks (i think its safer not sure though )
    Step 3: Open cheat engine and click *Add adress manually*
    Step 4: Type this 02E6D631 and choose type set to *4bytes*
    Step 5: Click okay and then at the bottom of the cheat engine page a little box should and it should come up with high value (mine usually is 9xxxxx or 5xxxxx) just double click and set to 0! hope it works For you guys!
    Last edited by Vazor; 01-10-2013 at 08:03 AM.

  7. #442
    note123789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vazor View Post
    If you take the time too look around the comments im sure you would of found my last post to fix the pdw prestige but here again copied and pasted just for you
    [/COLOR @Cynicism Helped me with this on skype so here is how to fix the PDW prestige (thanks again @Cynicism )

    Step 1: You will need cheat engine so just download cheat engine once download install it etc.
    Step 2: Open black ops 2 and go to the very first barracks (i think its safer not sure though )
    Step 3: Open cheat engine and click *Add adress manually*
    Step 4: Type this 02E6D631 and choose type set to *4bytes*
    Step 5: Click okay and then at the bottom of the cheat engine page a little box should and it should come up with high value (mine usually is 9xxxxx or 5xxxxx) just double click and set to 0! hope it works For you guys!
    work!! Tanks!!!

  8. #443
    3x1h4x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    The headshot editor+fix totally screwed up my kills/headshots.
    Its like I put in for example 120 headshots, it gives me 3800...
    Had 590 legit skorpion kills aswell which are now only 71.... :/ sheeet
    anyone who can help me? :/


    Fixed it by putting in different value's like for example '5' headshots would give in 108 in game or something
    Last edited by 3x1h4x; 01-10-2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Fixed it by putting in different value's like for example '5' headshots would give in 108 in game or something

  9. #444
    Vazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by note123789 View Post
    work!! Tanks!!!
    All good man glad to help!

    ---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 3x1h4x View Post
    The headshot editor+fix totally screwed up my kills/headshots.
    Its like I put in for example 120 headshots, it gives me 3800...
    Had 590 legit skorpion kills aswell which are now only 71.... :/ sheeet
    anyone who can help me? :/

    Fixed it by putting in different value's like for example '5' headshots would give in 108 in game or something
    Make sure u get a kill to get it to stick man

  10. #445
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Good job thanks

  11. #446
    NumenxTheLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    When i edit the Kills and Headshots with Headshot Editor and i close and restart the Game, Black Ops 2 sayed to me that a BackUp of My Account were making and then all my weapon kills and headshots are away =( Please Fix

  12. #447
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NumenxTheLegend View Post
    When i edit the Kills and Headshots with Headshot Editor and i close and restart the Game, Black Ops 2 sayed to me that a BackUp of My Account were making and then all my weapon kills and headshots are away =( Please Fix
    play a game before you restart the game(close the programs b4 joining ofc) then it should save..

  13. #448
    ZanTos99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    unlock all the other shotguns and get gold with them..then u get diamond
    Ok now i have unlocked all shotguns and have played with all of them and there is still no Diamond Camo

  14. #449
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanTos99 View Post
    Ok now i have unlocked all shotguns and have played with all of them and there is still no Diamond Camo
    check if you got gold on every shotgun

  15. #450
    ZanTos99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    You can see i have equipped the gold camo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2013-01-10_00001.jpg  

    2013-01-10_00002.jpg  

    2013-01-10_00003.jpg  

    2013-01-10_00004.jpg  


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZanTos99 For This Useful Post:

    mauw (01-13-2013),plaxtor18 (01-10-2013)

Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can someone make a primary weapon unlocker?! that would be amazing!!
    By TheOfficialSkrillex in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 02:58 PM
  2. 2 Primary Weapons instead of Special Granade
    By 47Z3 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 04:43 PM
  3. All Weapon Unlocks Hack
    By ***JAMES*** in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:44 PM
  4. Hack for Perks Pro and Weapons Unlock
    By qcprod in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:46 PM
  5. Battle Field 2: Weapon Unlocks
    By eliteop in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 04:47 PM