Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    Jennifer613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So by turning "up" anti recoil, it makes the anti-recoil happen more frequently?[img]http://***********/12.jpg[/img]

  2. #32
    MeepDarknessMeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by KiDfresh510 View Post
    Hey could you add the up and down arrows to adjust the rapid fire too. that would be great!
    Just add this to the beginning of the file...
    Up::_recoilup()
    Down::_recoildown()

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer613 View Post
    So by turning "up" anti recoil, it makes the anti-recoil happen more frequently?[img]http://***********/12.jpg[/img]
    Actually, it makes it go down more per "tick", not make it happen faster.

  3. #33
    Thraxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    No recoil doesn't work, I press F2 and I still have just as much recoil even when I use right arrow to make me have less recoil. Rapid Fire works just not no recoil.

  4. #34
    MeepDarknessMeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraxx View Post
    No recoil doesn't work, I press F2 and I still have just as much recoil even when I use right arrow to make me have less recoil. Rapid Fire works just not no recoil.
    If it gives no error then you are doing something wrong..

  5. #35
    Thraxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I don't think there is anything you can really do wrong with F1 and F2....

  6. #36
    MeepDarknessMeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraxx View Post
    I don't think there is anything you can really do wrong with F1 and F2....
    1. Do you have AutoHotKey installed and updated completely?| Yes? Go to line 2. No? Do you have AutoHotKey installed? If not try installing it.
    2. Did you start the script as an AutoHotKey Script? | Yes? Go to line 3. No? Start it as an AutoHotKey script.
    3. Does it work in paint, for example? No? Then something is wrong that I can't fix on your computer. Yes? That's weird. I don't know why it would do that.

  7. #37
    MeepDarknessMeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    869
    @Jorndel , Could you remove the old 391-byte download? Some people have been downloading that.

  8. #38
    TiJackSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    The anti recoil works in Fullscreen mode ? Because it seems that the cursor doesn't move like in Paint... in windowed.

  9. #39
    MeepDarknessMeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by TiJackSH View Post
    The anti recoil works in Fullscreen mode ? Because it seems that the cursor doesn't move like in Paint... in windowed.
    It should work in both.

  10. #40
    MeepDarknessMeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    869
    @Jorndel How is this detected?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MeepDarknessMeep For This Useful Post:

    Velux (05-01-2013)

  12. #41
    Velux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Is this really Detected? I'll like to use it

  13. #42
    TiJackSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Not detected when the enemy doesn't see the killcam or the Theater mode So play in Hardcore, it is safe I think

  14. #43
    Velux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TiJackSH View Post
    Not detected when the enemy doesn't see the killcam or the Theater mode So play in Hardcore, it is safe I think

    i hope :/ Yesterday was an update but i think an AHK Script doesn't gets patched. Do you play with it? Safety first at me you know

  15. #44
    TiJackSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I play with it, but in Hardcore
    If you want to test it, go in Private Matches, and use it against bots, or compare with firing walls :P
    F2 to activate/deactivate in Windows, not in game, and Right Arrow to decrease recoil (put it @max)

  16. #45
    MeepDarknessMeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by TiJackSH View Post
    I play with it, but in Hardcore
    If you want to test it, go in Private Matches, and use it against bots, or compare with firing walls :P
    F2 to activate/deactivate in Windows, not in game, and Right Arrow to decrease recoil (put it @max)
    Thanks for confirming this isn't detected. @Isaakske , not detected, please change the prefix.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MeepDarknessMeep For This Useful Post:

    Velux (05-01-2013)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rapid fire and weapon range
    By maniac16 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:21 AM
  2. Any rapid fire and infinite ammo hack?
    By tonywong75 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:10 PM
  3. rapid fire and unlimited ammo needed
    By chi3f700 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 02:13 PM
  4. need infinite ammo rapid fire and opk and no reload
    By jojer7 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 09:53 PM
  5. Question\And Maybe Request About Vac Proof Cheats(CS 1.6)
    By Dekken in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:12 PM