Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #46
    Crumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    if(evt.getID() == 200) {
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Working hack! Nice work

  2. #47
    RelaxedSummer5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Does the peacekeeper work too?

  3. #48
    Jetkid57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    If you have already done is challenge is just xp that rise quickly? because I already use similar software and had to remove all my card except the software.
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

  4. #49
    bulletghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetkid57 View Post
    If you have already done is challenge is just xp that rise quickly? because I already use similar software and had to remove all my card except the software.
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.
    this trainer set your challenges 1 kill before you complete your challenges, because you only have to do is one kill and the challenges are complete

  5. #50
    sasothebest555123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    so when you do it once, you just restart trainer and do it over nd over again?

  6. #51
    Durham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio world
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    602
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sasothebest555123 View Post
    so when you do it once, you just restart trainer and do it over nd over again?
    yes, start in barrack join game leave, start hack join game kill..


  7. #52
    Lokah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Close
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've used this yesterday, and now I'm banned. Haven't used any other hack other than this. Why was I so stupid to use this. Guess I gotta buy this game again, for the fifth time.

  8. #53
    Durham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio world
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    602
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokah View Post
    I've used this yesterday, and now I'm banned. Haven't used any other hack other than this. Why was I so stupid to use this. Guess I gotta buy this game again, for the fifth time.
    Wher you used this??


  9. #54
    pasky87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i´m baned, i used it for 1 time yesterday, now im permanent ban... :

  10. #55
    Durham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio world
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    602
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pasky87 View Post
    i´m baned, i used it for 1 time yesterday, now im permanent ban... :
    wher you use it?


  11. #56
    pasky87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    where¿...

    i use in barracs, pulse "1" close de program and get a kill on tdm extreme using the custom class smg etc etc,

    spanish version of black ops 2, is this the problem?

  12. #57
    Durham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio world
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    602
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pasky87 View Post
    where¿...

    i use in barracs, pulse "1" close de program and get a kill on tdm extreme using the custom class smg etc etc,

    spanish version of black ops 2, is this the problem?
    barrack in lobby?


  13. #58
    TheTechIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    when you say you answere me ... why you dont do it ?

    i have no pm

  14. #59
    Lpxfp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Durham View Post
    barrack in lobby?
    but there is a difference? and whether the ban if i use this in barrack in lobby? sry for my english

  15. #60
    pasky87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Durham View Post
    barrack in lobby?
    nop, barracs in main menu

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Warrock Trainer
    By tomvernons in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 02:23 AM
  2. (SEARCHING)WarRock Trainer
    By User Namem in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 08:48 PM
  3. C++ Trainer Skeleton
    By Dave84311 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. Trainer?
    By outrage20 in forum Gate To Heaven Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:52 AM
  5. MPGH Warrock Trainer v1.010206
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 07:41 PM