Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,317
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Black Ops II Audio Dumper v6

    If you guys study the *.sabs files included in Black Ops II in the sounds folder, you will notice that it's a container for FLAC/MP3 files. The data inside the *.sabl files are headerless WAV files. I've written a simple tool to extract/dump them. This tool will name the files after their full name as the developers at Treyarch would see it. If a sound is not recognised, it will name it after it's hex position.





    Changes:
    Code:
    Changes since v6 (8th July 2013):
    - Renamed "hashes" to Identifiers
    - Rebuilt the identifiers database and added zmb_patch_ui.all
    - Added support for PS3 SABS (note that names are not supported)
    
    Changes since v5 (16th March 2013):
    - Fixed bug where the stereo flag was incorrectly recognised
    - Added support for full files names (thanks to kokole)
    
    Changes since v4 (4th December 2012):
    - Removed safety check as they were not needed and were slowing down extraction/dumping
    - Added support for mono raw audio data inside the *.sabl files
    
    Changes since v3 (4th December 2012):
    - Added *.sabl support (output is *.wav)
    - Renamed from Black Ops II FLAC Dumper to Black Ops II Audio Dumper
    - Added extra safety checks
    
    Changes since v2 (1st December 2012):
    - No longer relies on pattern scanning and extracts extremely fast now. 
    - Extra hash data is no longer appended on the last file.
    Instructions:
    - Download and extract the file.
    - Drag and drop the 'sound' folder from Black Ops II onto the application
    OR
    - Drag and drop the .sabs or .sabl files you wish to extract.
    OR
    - Put the EXE into the 'sound' folder and double-click on it.
    - Wait for the dumping process to complete. All the dumped FLAC/WAV files will be in a folder named 'raw', 'devraw', or 'dumped_audio' depending on where the file is and if the file name was found.

    The dumper is lightweight, it won't read the entire file into memory at once so it shouldn't eat alot of RAM. Also, gotta love that mpl_nightclub music, lol. :P

    Also, please note that pretty much all audio should have proper names, there are some music files that don't have names. Also note that if your game language is not English, alot of them won't have file names. Make sure to extract the 'hashes' folder otherwise file names will not appear.

    Credits:
    Stanimir Stoyanov - WAV header reconstruction
    kokole - Fastfile asset reader which allowed me to generate the mini database files and telling me that PS3 SABS used MP3.

    Virus Scans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1373274659/
    Black Ops II Audio Dumper v6 by master131.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    al3ks140539 (05-01-2014),alexp63gx (10-11-2014),Blooper29 (08-12-2013),Bobby Manson (03-08-2015),Terrified (07-08-2013),chet267 (08-18-2013),deki631 (10-24-2014),Drag0nR13 (11-22-2015),DSpair (08-25-2013),fabysk (01-05-2015),gmack101 (07-24-2013),hanspeter16 (07-26-2013),homoneekeri69 (10-24-2014),Icideous (07-17-2016),Ish0tUd13 (07-26-2013),itakeudownnn (07-09-2013),[MPGH]Jorndel (07-08-2013),KhelMho (06-09-2016),kokole (07-11-2013),la44446510 (08-20-2015),LeDerpinator (11-23-2013),nzrX (10-18-2013),oxygenium95 (04-09-2014),Pakulia1 (03-03-2016),Picolete (12-11-2015),rarog (12-26-2015),ricardoj_hernandez (05-09-2016),SYINTaX (06-17-2014),tanin0111 (07-16-2013),tergdfgdsrgdsgsfgsfg (12-24-2015),TomLeLama (08-09-2014),TraKz62 (02-25-2014),Unknown258 (07-17-2016),vicpeilop (02-05-2016),vooroojak (07-17-2015),xdstx (10-06-2015)

  3. #2
    meReaction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    is are the footsteps bigger from music sound or what

  4. #3
    SchimmelJoghurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    833
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by meReaction View Post
    is are the footsteps bigger from music sound or what
    Is it for footsteps or for what?

  5. #4
    johnharry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denver, CO.
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I did it and it worked well but those SN65 files above I don't have...can you help me out here thx..no music files either..I am in English..

  6. #5
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,317
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by johnharry View Post
    I did it and it worked well but those SN65 files above I don't have...can you help me out here thx..no music files either..I am in English..
    Make sure you extracted the entire RAR file and make sure you didn't miss the "raw" folder after extracting the SABS/SABL.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (08-13-2013)

  8. #6
    gotopiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    awesome man!
    any possibility you can add xbox 360 support?
    I can provide you with .sab samples

  9. #7
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,317
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by gotopiz View Post
    awesome man!
    any possibility you can add xbox 360 support?
    I can provide you with .sab samples
    Do a Google for "Black Ops II Sound Studio", I'm too lazy to post it here since this site is more hacking based rather than file format based.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  10. #8
    TonyMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ Chicago, USA ★
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    4,269
    My Mood
    Amused
    What does this do exactly? it looks cool

  11. #9
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,709
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane123 View Post
    What does this do exactly? it looks cool
    Extracts all game sound files & converts them to "playable" format(flac/mp3).

  12. #10
    Coper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BlackOps3.exe
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    3,346
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    If you guys study the *.sabs files included in Black Ops II in the sounds folder, you will notice that it's a container for FLAC/MP3 files. The data inside the *.sabl files are headerless WAV files. I've written a simple tool to extract/dump them. This tool will name the files after their full name as the developers at Treyarch would see it. If a sound is not recognised, it will name it after it's hex position.





    Changes:
    Code:
    Changes since v6 (8th July 2013):
    - Renamed "hashes" to Identifiers
    - Rebuilt the identifiers database and added zmb_patch_ui.all
    - Added support for PS3 SABS (note that names are not supported)
    
    Changes since v5 (16th March 2013):
    - Fixed bug where the stereo flag was incorrectly recognised
    - Added support for full files names (thanks to kokole)
    
    Changes since v4 (4th December 2012):
    - Removed safety check as they were not needed and were slowing down extraction/dumping
    - Added support for mono raw audio data inside the *.sabl files
    
    Changes since v3 (4th December 2012):
    - Added *.sabl support (output is *.wav)
    - Renamed from Black Ops II FLAC Dumper to Black Ops II Audio Dumper
    - Added extra safety checks
    
    Changes since v2 (1st December 2012):
    - No longer relies on pattern scanning and extracts extremely fast now. 
    - Extra hash data is no longer appended on the last file.
    Instructions:
    - Download and extract the file.
    - Drag and drop the 'sound' folder from Black Ops II onto the application
    OR
    - Drag and drop the .sabs or .sabl files you wish to extract.
    OR
    - Put the EXE into the 'sound' folder and double-click on it.
    - Wait for the dumping process to complete. All the dumped FLAC/WAV files will be in a folder named 'raw', 'devraw', or 'dumped_audio' depending on where the file is and if the file name was found.

    The dumper is lightweight, it won't read the entire file into memory at once so it shouldn't eat alot of RAM. Also, gotta love that mpl_nightclub music, lol. :P

    Also, please note that pretty much all audio should have proper names, there are some music files that don't have names. Also note that if your game language is not English, alot of them won't have file names. Make sure to extract the 'hashes' folder otherwise file names will not appear.

    Credits:
    Stanimir Stoyanov - WAV header reconstruction
    kokole - Fastfile asset reader which allowed me to generate the mini database files and telling me that PS3 SABS used MP3.

    Virus Scans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1373274659/
    Black Ops II Audio Dumper v6 by master131.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    Great Job Master

    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE


  13. #11
    notaGM_Yea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You really work hard on this

  14. #12
    AL3XTR3TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Drunk
    This is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

  15. #13
    balahahak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Would you happen to have any detailed instructions for this? I don't really understand its purpose.

  16. #14
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    641
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Very nice work man.

  17. #15
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,709
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by balahahak View Post
    Would you happen to have any detailed instructions for this? I don't really understand its purpose.
    If you need/want sound files this extracts & converts them in playable format.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Black Ops II Audio Dumper v5
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 08:45 PM
  2. [Outdated] Black Ops II Audio Dumper v4
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 02:51 AM
  3. Black Ops II Audio Settings
    By Justin in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 01:40 PM
  4. [Release] Black Ops Stealth Injector Version 1.0
    By Bombsaway707 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:07 PM
  5. [Release] Black Ops Stealth Injector Version 1.0
    By Bombsaway707 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:20 PM