Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    lhlove122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    but why the game crashed in steam? i choose option like godmode and the game crashed.. ! you can explain how to use that correct?

    sorry for my bad english!

  2. #17
    dtx12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by lhlove122 View Post
    but why the game crashed in steam? i choose option like godmode and the game crashed.. ! you can explain how to use that correct?

    sorry for my bad english!
    You must be a host, else the game will always crash when you use my hack.

  3. #18
    Boomstick777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank you (:

  4. #19
    Goldenman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx12 View Post
    No.

    ///////
    How big is the chance of getting banned if I use in custom?

  5. #20
    dtx12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenman123 View Post
    How big is the chance of getting banned if I use in custom?
    I dont know.

  6. #21
    mcfly27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I'm the server host and I still crash game

  7. #22
    Adler382's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The only save thing is to play it in Zombie Singelplayer

  8. #23
    snuffke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you yourself you use it?


  9. #24
    mcfly27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    What do you do to that you run the trainer and not crash game?

  10. #25
    tobek1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Make FD1 version please, i dont want ban on steam

  11. #26
    pompbaksmoel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    This hack is fine doesnt crash and force host works even while my nat isnt open. All options work but i have one question how to use the perk thing ? I'd like a reply
    Nice hack anyway!

  12. #27
    dtx12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by pompbaksmoel View Post
    This hack is fine doesnt crash and force host works even while my nat isnt open. All options work but i have one question how to use the perk thing ? I'd like a reply
    Nice hack anyway!
    Simply choose the desired perk from the list and it will automatically apply to you
    additionalprimaryweapon = mule kick
    rof = double tap
    Other perks I have not tested.

  13. #28
    mcfly27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx12 View Post
    You must be a host, else the game will always crash when you use my hack.
    ablas algo español?¿¿
    I taste your trainer and I always crash game, I was the host, you can spend some ¿solution for it?? thanks

  14. #29
    dtx12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly27 View Post
    ablas algo español?¿¿
    I taste your trainer and I always crash game, I was the host, you can spend some ¿solution for it?? thanks
    I do not know what could be a problem, write the number of error with which an application crash.

  15. #30
    mcfly27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx12 View Post
    I do not know what could be a problem, write the number of error with which an application crash.
    as I see that number of blocks the application error?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Black Ops II Zombies Hack v37
    By dtx12 in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:06 AM
  2. [Outdated] Black Ops II Zombie Hack [ New version]
    By KingX735 in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 07:19 PM
  3. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 - Zombie Hack [Small Update]
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:52 PM
  4. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 - Zombie Hack [Fix]
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 01:10 AM
  5. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 - Zombie Hack
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 02:46 PM