Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 422
  1. #346
    DogSoldier91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

    Yes.
    This hack made me Master Prestige for some reason, and I cant reset because my "prestige Rewards" button is gone. Any fix?

  2. #347
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Thanks man, great stuff

  3. #348
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DogSoldier91 View Post
    This hack made me Master Prestige for some reason, and I cant reset because my "prestige Rewards" button is gone. Any fix?
    Let me guess, you used Error Fixer ?

  4. #349
    DogSoldier91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Let me guess, you used Error Fixer ?
    Yeah, by accident. Any way to fix it?

  5. #350
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DogSoldier91 View Post
    Yeah, by accident. Any way to fix it?
    Clicky
    Scroll down & find the attachment.
    Try chaning your XP & level/Prestige.

  6. #351
    vLoyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Works perfectly.
    > Some of the DLC camo's are incorrect tho o= Ex: digital DLC Camo puts on Ronin Camo.
    > The one hit kill thing doesn't work tho ><, not giving me any bonus XP
    > Is there a way you can code a way to unlock weapons? Ex: A way to get MSMC at like level 1.
    Last edited by vLoyal; 09-19-2013 at 03:05 PM.

  7. #352
    eroc8785's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I edited a stat and it wont let me connect to multiplayer game gives me a error code how do I fix

  8. #353
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by eroc8785 View Post
    I edited a stat and it wont let me connect to multiplayer game gives me a error code how do I fix
    Use Error Fixer..
    Or find some other Server Disconnected Error Fixer..

  9. #354
    home01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    izbacuje stalno server disconected 57475 sta da radim????

  10. #355
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by home01 View Post
    izbacuje stalno server disconected 57475 sta da radim????
    Iskoristi Error Fixer.
    Pa onda napravi Fresh Start(Prestige Reward).
    Možeš mi reći što si sve iskoristio ?

  11. #356
    dannyee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Devilish
    how to use that first "calling card command" i mean what to write in that and what it unlocks.

  12. #357
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyee View Post
    how to use that first "calling card command" i mean what to write in that and what it unlocks.
    I doesn't work.

  13. #358
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hope next version of this will work a lot better. If you want it for Cracked one, then it's time to learn some coding. if you say "Why, are you not doing it yourself", and the reason is in the signature, INCASE you ask.

  14. #359
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post
    I hope next version of this will work a lot better. If you want it for Cracked one, then it's time to learn some coding. if you say "Why, are you not doing it yourself", and the reason is in the signature, INCASE you ask.
    Most of features work.
    So what's the problem ?
    Calling card bug is old(few game updates back).

  15. #360
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Most of features work.
    So what's the problem ?
    Calling card bug is old(few game updates back).
    Are you sure they're working on 4D1 version of Blops 2? Cause it didn't work when I tried it.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] BO2-V37(V40)-All In One
    By Lovroman in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:30 AM
  2. [Outdated] All-In-One-V37(Playlist-V40)-Stats/Camos/Individuality/One Hit Kill/Prim/Second Stats
    By Lovroman in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:47 AM
  3. [Detected] CF NA One Hit Kill With m700 No Errors
    By -sm0ke- in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 10:06 PM
  4. [Help] One Hit kill code help for weapon M16
    By SmartGold in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 05:57 PM
  5. [GUIDE]One Hit Kill Weapons..
    By czudej in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 04:55 PM