Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 422
  1. #406
    Terinian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Got VAC banned, didnt use it at all just downloaded it

  2. #407
    skydoesMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinian View Post
    Got VAC banned, didnt use it at all just downloaded it
    yea well thats just 100% crap lol that cannot happen, because your implying VAC had checked through your downloads thats a huge invasion of privacy and Valve could be sued for that, but because your talking shit and this never happened in the first place!!! you were probably using another hack and thats what was detected.
    not this hack!!!

  3. #408
    BallsackNoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by skydoesMC View Post
    yea well thats just 100% crap lol that cannot happen, because your implying VAC had checked through your downloads thats a huge invasion of privacy and Valve could be sued for that, but because your talking shit and this never happened in the first place!!! you were probably using another hack and thats what was detected.
    not this hack!!!
    I was VAC banned today after using this a few days ago. Pretty sure it's this hack, but it's either this one or that other guy's headshot changer. One of these two, I am sure of.

  4. #409
    skydoesMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BallsackNoodle View Post
    I was VAC banned today after using this a few days ago. Pretty sure it's this hack, but it's either this one or that other guy's headshot changer. One of these two, I am sure of.
    Ok then i'm sure Lovoroman will look into this then but regarding Terinian's case its not possible

  5. #410
    WTFava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    No, it doesn't.
    You used Error Fixer(which you didn't have to use).
    Oh, well. I'm pretty sure I didn't press it, but thanks for the info. I feel safe enough to use this now.

  6. #411
    jake93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    don't use, you get banned... don't really care, this did put some life back into the game for the last couple of days i had bo2. but if you care about being banned, use at your own risk, their is a very high chance you will be banned

  7. #412
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jake93 View Post
    don't use, you get banned... don't really care, this did put some life back into the game for the last couple of days i had bo2. but if you care about being banned, use at your own risk, their is a very high chance you will be banned
    Gosh, there is ALWAYS a risk to get banned, and you are using it at your own risk, if you are using a hack properly, you wont get banned, if someone is not reporting you.

  8. #413
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,719
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jake93 View Post
    don't use, you get banned... don't really care, this did put some life back into the game for the last couple of days i had bo2. but if you care about being banned, use at your own risk, their is a very high chance you will be banned
    If you use it properly, you won't get banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Gosh, there is ALWAYS a risk to get banned, and you are using it at your own risk, if you are using a hack properly, you wont get banned, if someone is not reporting you.
    Exactly.

  9. #414
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,719
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFava View Post
    Oh, well. I'm pretty sure I didn't press it, but thanks for the info. I feel safe enough to use this now.

    Well, then I have no idea what happened.
    It shouldn't give you that error all of sudden.
    Can you tell me what did you change/use ?
    Thanks!

  10. #415
    Terinian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can't we sue Valve?

  11. #416
    akward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey, Sorry Lovroman i can't seem to get it to save O-o. any ideas?

  12. #417
    Tiger4y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Fine
    dont use it used 5 mins safe and got Perma ban THX

  13. #418
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinian View Post
    Can't we sue Valve?
    You can't sue Valve... Valve Vs You, gimme a break.

  14. #419
    skydoesMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinian View Post
    Can't we sue Valve?
    Absolutly you can because you purchased the game with your money and you can play the game any way you want to; you bought it for your entertainment
    These "anti-cheat" companys actually have no right to take a game away from you it is the exact definition of STEALING even thought in there "Terms and cond." "it says if you cheat, mod, or hack in any game you will be banned" this is NOT Law Enforced and this can be trialed in court at the drop of a Hat.

    Again I would like to point out The Game is yours to Play you play it anyway you want to my friend if you do get banned sue steam and gimme a call I would be Happy to appeal in court for you aswell

  15. #420
    CraftedSerbian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank you very much!I god banned.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] BO2-V37(V40)-All In One
    By Lovroman in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:30 AM
  2. [Outdated] All-In-One-V37(Playlist-V40)-Stats/Camos/Individuality/One Hit Kill/Prim/Second Stats
    By Lovroman in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:47 AM
  3. [Detected] CF NA One Hit Kill With m700 No Errors
    By -sm0ke- in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 10:06 PM
  4. [Help] One Hit kill code help for weapon M16
    By SmartGold in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 05:57 PM
  5. [GUIDE]One Hit Kill Weapons..
    By czudej in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 04:55 PM