Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 422
  1. #61
    :D MW3-GamePLay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by xHomer View Post
    1. I cant delete classes because im Prestige 2 Level 1
    2. How does this works?
    i tell it you step by step:
    1:use the "Error Fixer" than you are rank 55
    2:go to barracks, than switch to Prestige-Mode
    3:set prestige
    4:go to barracks and switch to Prestige-Mode again
    5:set ?prestige award? and use the last one - i'm sorry but i don't know the english words because i have the game in german but i hope i can help you with this

  2. #62
    MrWhite23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    so the one shot kill thing gives you 80k xp per kill right?

  3. #63
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by :D MW3-GamePLay View Post
    i tell it you step by step:
    1:use the "Error Fixer" than you are rank 55
    2:go to barracks, than switch to Prestige-Mode
    3:set prestige
    4:go to barracks and switch to Prestige-Mode again
    5:set ?prestige award? and use the last one - i'm sorry but i don't know the english words because i have the game in german but i hope i can help you with this
    NO NO they have not server error !!! reinstal the game !!! When you make this ,you reset all your statistiks a you was rank 1 ( no prestige )

  4. #64
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite23 View Post
    so the one shot kill thing gives you 80k xp per kill right?
    when lovroman make right ! than yes ( gives 80 K XP )

  5. #65
    MrWhite23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    are there any bugs?

  6. #66
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
    when lovroman make right ! than yes ( gives 80 K XP )
    Can you make exact same things for Black Ops 2 4D1/OP2 one?
    Last edited by Destenyofenemy; 09-02-2013 at 10:43 AM.

  7. #67
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Can you make exact same things for Black Ops 2 4D1/OP2 one?

    I have not tried yet,I am using steam version.!! but this is certainly the same

  8. #68
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite23 View Post
    are there any bugs?

    where ?? what you mean ??

  9. #69
    :D MW3-GamePLay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
    NO NO they have not server error !!! reinstal the game !!! When you make this ,you reset all your statistiks a you was rank 1 ( no prestige )
    can you teach me how to do per skype?

  10. #70
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
    I have not tried yet,I am using steam version.!! but this is certainly the same
    It didn't work at all for Operation 1. So, I think OP2 is using different codes of Blops 2.

  11. #71
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    It didn't work at all for Operation 1. So, I think OP2 is using different codes of Blops 2.
    that may be, but to find them is the same

  12. #72
    Anov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Where do I click to apply changes?
    Please reply!

  13. #73
    :D MW3-GamePLay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anov View Post
    Where do I click to apply changes?
    Please reply!
    you only have to go on barracks and tipp the kills etc that you want in it and it saves it.

  14. #74
    :D MW3-GamePLay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
    NO NO they have not server error !!! reinstal the game !!! When you make this ,you reset all your statistiks a you was rank 1 ( no prestige )
    nope it dont work

  15. #75
    xHomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by :D MW3-GamePLay View Post
    i tell it you step by step:
    1:use the "Error Fixer" than you are rank 55
    2:go to barracks, than switch to Prestige-Mode
    3:set prestige
    4:go to barracks and switch to Prestige-Mode again
    5:set ?prestige award? and use the last one - i'm sorry but i don't know the english words because i have the game in german but i hope i can help you with this
    Ich sehe das du deutsch bist ich auch kannst auch auf deutsch sagen

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] BO2-V37(V40)-All In One
    By Lovroman in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:30 AM
  2. [Outdated] All-In-One-V37(Playlist-V40)-Stats/Camos/Individuality/One Hit Kill/Prim/Second Stats
    By Lovroman in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:47 AM
  3. [Detected] CF NA One Hit Kill With m700 No Errors
    By -sm0ke- in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 10:06 PM
  4. [Help] One Hit kill code help for weapon M16
    By SmartGold in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 05:57 PM
  5. [GUIDE]One Hit Kill Weapons..
    By czudej in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 04:55 PM