Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 146
  1. #76
    Batsegeziech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It isnt really detected but you have to write your values properly so that they match. if people in your lobby see that you have diamond smgs but it says you have made 0 kills with that gun they will report you and get you banned, same goes for callingcards and stats.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Batsegeziech For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (10-21-2013)

  3. #77
    spartan26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Batsegeziech View Post
    It isnt really detected but you have to write your values properly so that they match. if people in your lobby see that you have diamond smgs but it says you have made 0 kills with that gun they will report you and get you banned, same goes for callingcards and stats.
    Not really true, because if you was banned by report in game, it's not a Vac ban, it's Tac ban, Vac ban you if they detect a cheat in your process, tac it's only ban with scanned account from a treyarch guy
    Last edited by spartan26; 10-21-2013 at 05:02 PM.

  4. #78
    animeboy254's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it fond out there was a cheat what should i do

    sorry by spelling i was rushing
    Last edited by Diamond; 10-23-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Because he double posted.

  5. #79
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPlayerG View Post



    what to do?
    You have an outdated version of .NET Framework.

    Get the latest one
    here .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  6. #80
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    Lovroman can you give me the link about memory hack class in vb.net that working in any game.... thanks
    Use the search bar and search "Black Ops 2 Memory Class"

    .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  7. #81
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by alacabar View Post
    im a little confused as to how this works im kinda a noob at this :x
    Assuming you know what addresses are, this finds the address of a certain weapon or challenge which can then be used to be modified in memory hacks.

    If you don't know what addresses are, they're exactly what the name says, they show where each of these bits and bytes live for a lack of better term .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  8. #82
    Neurologics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    So if I were to get a camo with this I'd be banned now?

  9. #83
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,719
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurologics View Post
    So if I were to get a camo with this I'd be banned now?
    Probably.
    This isn't really detected(as it can be used on many ways and I don't know what people, that got banned, changed/used)..
    Last edited by Lovroman; 10-25-2013 at 03:47 PM.

  10. #84
    Neurologics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Probably.
    This isn't really detected(as it can be used on many ways and I don't know what people that got banned changed/used)..
    Darn. I was feeling a little lazy with some camos.. guess I have to deal with it now. ;-;

  11. #85
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    is not detected , but other Players Report you

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to kendoyavuz For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (10-26-2013)

  13. #86
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
    is not detected , but other Players Report you
    Continuing on with your post,

    When people go through your stats and find that you have 0 headshots etc, they will know you were cheating and report you, once a certain amount of reports are placed on your accounts, Treyarch starts to notice the reports and look at your status. Once they see you were cheating. The ban hammer speaks .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  14. #87
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    Continuing on with your post,

    When people go through your stats and find that you have 0 headshots etc, they will know you were cheating and report you, once a certain amount of reports are placed on your accounts, Treyarch starts to notice the reports and look at your status. Once they see you were cheating. The ban hammer speaks .
    you're very clever

    i say this Long Long and loooong time, but the users not do this, he unlock his calling Cards but not Change your Statistik and make your statistiks to legit.are their own fault.with the tools, and my list of addresses everything can be done.but they don't think.and then they will be banned.
    Why am I or mean friends not been banned. are all hackedYou must turn some brain,and use a calculator .It's really not hard
    .but with 11 or 12 years old one doesn't think so. We embrace the effort and the work, and give them the opportunity to cheat, but they need to think about some AND ALL HACKS OR CHEATS AT YOUR OWN RISK


































    .

    AND ALL TOOLS WITH GAME VERSION 39 PLAYLIST 41... BLA BLA, IS NOT DETECTED
    Last edited by Diamond; 10-26-2013 at 03:34 PM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kendoyavuz For This Useful Post:

    Borram (10-28-2013),Lovroman (10-28-2013)

  16. #88
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
    you're very clever

    i say this Long Long and loooong time, but the users not do this, he unlock his calling Cards but not Change your Statistik and make your statistiks to legit.are their own fault.with the tools, and my list of addresses everything can be done.but they don't think.and then they will be banned.
    Why am I or mean friends not been banned. are all hackedYou must turn some brain,and use a calculator .It's really not hard
    .but with 11 or 12 years old one doesn't think so. We embrace the effort and the work, and give them the opportunity to cheat, but they need to think about some AND ALL HACKS OR CHEATS AT YOUR OWN RISK

    AND ALL TOOLS WITH GAME VERSION 39 PLAYLIST 41... BLA BLA, IS NOT DETECTED
    Yes I completely agree with your points. People need to think and blame themselves for their wrong doings .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

    kendoyavuz (10-26-2013)

  18. #89
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This was good when it wasn't detected



  19. #90
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Takooda View Post
    This was good when it wasn't detected
    Well, it's not detected. But your chances of getting banned are VERY high because people will report you .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] V39(playlist V41)-Combat Record-All Medals Editor-Sights-Reticles Unlocker
    By Lovroman in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:46 AM
  2. [Outdated] Weapon Trainer [Unlocked/Camo/Stats] (Updated)
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:44 AM
  3. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 Multi Trainer Combat Record - Calling Cards - Challenges - XP
    By chezter65 in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:01 AM
  4. [Help Request] Universal Trainer help
    By xBear Grylls in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 03:55 PM
  5. [Release] 1.0.80 Stats Trainer [All Stats!]
    By Tobii in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:14 AM