Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 160
  1. #46
    ozeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post


    I got banned of using weapon camo hack.. I don't think you really want to do this, even AHK scripts are detected .
    Okay man, thanks! I think Im not going to use it then...
    I just read that if you get banned for this, its not caused by VAC, its caused by players reporting you. E.g. you are level 25 and have Snipers on diamond, people check your stats and report you. So if there is a possibility to Unlock camo + edit stats right after, there would be no problem-

  2. #47
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeee View Post
    Okay man, thanks! I think Im not going to use it then...
    I just read that if you get banned for this, its not caused by VAC, its caused by players reporting you. E.g. you are level 25 and have Snipers on diamond, people check your stats and report you. So if there is a possibility to Unlock camo + edit stats right after, there would be no problem-
    Hmm could be true.. anyways I got TAC banned. Also, if you use level hack, you would get a "Server disconnected." error whether you try to connect to a match I'd say..
    Last edited by xVIRUZx; 11-01-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    blah blah blah

  3. #48
    ozeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post


    Hmm could be true.. anyways I got TAC banned. Also, if you use level hack, you would get a "Server disconnected." error whether you try to connect to a match I'd say..
    I dont mean ''Level-Hack'', I mean stats editor. Where you can edit your headshot kills, deaths etc. so people dont think that you hacked your diamond camo and report you.
    For example:
    You use the all gold weapon hack by tonymane. Now, if you have a low level and not so many kills, people will report you because there is no way a low level with a few kills can have diamond camo. Now, you just level up to lets say 55, use the hack and edit your kills to a high amount. Now they cant report you and you dont get banned...
    The problem is, I cant find a stats editor, which works with the current Bo2 version.

  4. #49
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,704
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeee View Post
    The problem is, I cant find a stats editor, which works with the current Bo2 version.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...or-v-39-a.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...-unlocker.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...weapon-xp.html


  5. #50
    ozeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post




    Thanks! DO you think theres a high ban chance if I edit my stats and use camo hack right after?

  6. #51
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,704
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeee View Post
    Thanks! DO you think theres a high ban chance if I edit my stats and use camo hack right after?
    NP.
    Editing your stats will decrease ban chance, but always, there's a chance to get banned. (I'm not sure is it high or low,depends..)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

    ozeee (11-01-2013)

  8. #52
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    NP.
    Editing your stats will decrease ban chance, but always, there's a chance to get banned. (I'm not sure is it high or low,depends..)
    Well, if AHK scripts are "bannable", then stats editing would I'd say.
    blah blah blah

  9. #53
    cavespider28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    it says "failed to open t6mp" help?

  10. #54
    Lexcro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I have a steam version and it did nothing for me?

  11. #55
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,704
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexcro View Post
    I have a steam version and it did nothing for me?
    Did you start trainer as admin ?

  12. #56
    DerHelixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yes, and it didnt work!

  13. #57
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by DerHelixx View Post
    Yes, and it didnt work!
    Better not working than working.. you will get banned if you use this.
    blah blah blah

  14. #58
    TonyMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ Chicago, USA ★
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    4,268
    My Mood
    Amused
    I did this to my game with cheat engine as soon as the game came out for all my weapons, and guess what. NOT BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post


    Better not working than working.. you will get banned if you use this.

  15. #59
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane123 View Post
    I did this to my game with cheat engine as soon as the game came out for all my weapons, and guess what. NOT BANNED!
    Well, when the game came out probably the anti-cheat system was a little weak
    Last edited by xVIRUZx; 11-05-2013 at 06:00 AM.
    blah blah blah

  16. #60
    Im Vade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Amsterdam.
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Black Ops 2 Premium + all others CoD + CS
    By anonyme57 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 06:13 AM
  2. [Request] Lookin For Call of Duty 4 10th Lobby + All Gold Weapons + All Attachments and Camo's!
    By -PWS-REVENGE in forum XBOX Customizing & Modding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 02:04 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 01:03 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 06:13 AM