All credits go to sd333221!
Credits to tSpartan for explaining the fix for posting how to display markers north/west of the map![/COLOR]
- Based on the great dayzdb map
- Easily adaptable to new Arma versions
- Zoom function
- Displays Players
- Displays Vehicles
- Displays Tents
- Displays Corpses
- Auto-center function
- You find the license in the "License.txt" file. By running DayzNavigator you agree to the license. I will not replace any CD-Keys in case you get banned.
- Extract somewhere
- Launch firefox
- Launch 'plugin-container.exe'
- In your system browser a log window should open
- Launch DayZ
Instructions for Lingor Island
- Extract the files from the .rar
- Delete ssl3.dll
- Rename ssl3.dll.backup to ssl3.dll
- Follow the instruction from the previous set
- The Injector is not open-source. It contains a basic manual-mapper with some extra anti-detection. As it doesn't run while battle-eye is active, recompilation is not necessary.
- In case of missing dll's/crashes you need the Visual Studio 2010 CRT!
- Did you start it as the administrator? Is the version outdated?
- Autorefresh is enabled by default to make the hack more intuitive.
- This now operates as a manually mapped dll, all script-files get dynamically generated with random names.
- No more console window - Log gets displayed as a html-page too.
- Added direction indicator for local player.
- Local player will now also be displayed when inside a vehicle.
- Fixed downed-choppers not showing up
- Updated offsets for Arma v. 96584
- Reduced default refresh delay to 1 second
- Loader now asks for admin permissions via manifest.
- Added lingor support
- Updated for Arma beta 96751
- Updated Offsets for 96836
- Reworked the loader, if you encounter an error run safemode.bat
- Added more cars
- Some minor fixes requested by community
- Offsets will now be calculated automatically at program start via pattern scan
- Fixed vehicles not displaying
- Toggle buttons should work
- Fixed autocenter
- Fixed logic error
- Added a great patch by tSpartak to show player directions.
- Added Skoda vehicle.
- Added buttons to dynamically change the refresh delay of the map from 1-20 seconds
- Fixed that enemys were misplaced because of the rotation code.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when enemys looked north (reported by tSpartak)
- v2.8.1 - Lockdown6435's Edit
- Added in markers North/West of the DayzDB Map border
If you happen to encounter any errors, please take a look at this (possible) fix!
Virus Scan #1
Virus Scan #2